<  Toy Chat  ~  Luffy's pics [Course of mathematics]

PostPosted: Tue Mar 25, 2008 5:06 am
User avatarRoto FriendJoined: Wed Jan 25, 2006 3:00 amPosts: 116Location: France (cagnes sur mer)
Thx Tan-Ki.

FYI it's not a photoshop trick: the moonboy is flying thanks to some cables and he's flying over a light that I've painted.

"We can't do anything to change the world until capitalism crumbles. In the meantime we should all go shopping to console ourselves."
Offline Profile
PostPosted: Tue Mar 25, 2008 5:15 pm
User avatarRoto FriendJoined: Thu Aug 09, 2007 2:12 pmPosts: 102Location: chicago
luffy06 wrote:
Thx Tan-Ki.

FYI it's not a photoshop trick: the moonboy is flying thanks to some cables and he's flying over a light that I've painted.

That is so great! all your pics are great, but I have a fondness for that one.

my collection pics
Offline Profile
PostPosted: Sun Mar 30, 2008 6:04 am
User avatarRoto FriendJoined: Wed Jan 25, 2006 3:00 amPosts: 116Location: France (cagnes sur mer)

"We can't do anything to change the world until capitalism crumbles. In the meantime we should all go shopping to console ourselves."
Offline Profile
PostPosted: Sun Mar 30, 2008 10:10 am

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Sun Mar 30, 2008 11:20 am
User avatarRoto FriendJoined: Tue Dec 18, 2007 1:32 amPosts: 224Location: Bigger Than a Breadbox
The affect against the stark white tile wall is really great--always wonderful stuff.

http://www.etsy.com/shop.php?user_id=5093001
Offline Profile
PostPosted: Sat Aug 02, 2008 9:08 am
Monsters school

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Sat Aug 02, 2008 10:42 am

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Sat Aug 02, 2008 3:36 pm
User avatarRoto AdminJoined: Wed Dec 08, 2004 6:09 pmPosts: 7028Location: Chicago, IL
Fantastic as always...I hadn't tucked my head in here for a bit and there's lots of awesome new stuff.

The Space Monkey Qee photo is totally cool.

Toy Wrangler/Gallery Director @ Rotofugi Designer Toy Store & Gallery > Chicago
http://rotofugi.com
Offline Profile
PostPosted: Sat Aug 02, 2008 5:19 pm
User avatarRoto FriendJoined: Thu Mar 01, 2007 1:21 amPosts: 146
These pics are hilarious!! I've never been through this thread before. Awesome. 8)

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Sat Aug 02, 2008 5:50 pm
User avatarRoto FriendJoined: Tue Dec 18, 2007 1:32 amPosts: 224Location: Bigger Than a Breadbox
The latest ones are just really great use of the personal expressions of the toys...awesome...always great.

http://www.etsy.com/shop.php?user_id=5093001
Offline Profile
PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2008 3:18 am
Thanks guys!

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2008 8:03 am
drinking and packing, not a good mix....

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2008 1:55 am
User avatarRoto FriendJoined: Thu Mar 01, 2007 1:21 amPosts: 146
What really impresses me about these pictures isn't the creativity and humor (which you possess in spades), it's the amount of fun you have with your toys. Beats the hell out of staring at them in a glass case for the rest of your life, or worse, keeping in their boxes.. *gasps*

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Thu Aug 21, 2008 4:59 pm
User avatarRoto FriendJoined: Mon Mar 24, 2008 3:15 amPosts: 56Location: Mexico city
:lol: that last one is awsome, how's that i missed this treat!!! Great pics man, and i agree with dreamattack27 we need to play with our toys more :wink: lol

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Sat Aug 23, 2008 3:33 am

Offline Profile