<  Toy Chat  ~  Flying Fortress - Teddy Troop Series 3 - Single Blind Box

PostPosted: Fri Jan 09, 2009 1:11 am
User avatarRoto ConsigliereRoto ConsigliereJoined: Fri Feb 18, 2005 3:57 pmPosts: 1430Location: Chicago, IL
I've always liked the Flying Fortress figure and have seen a lot of different renditions of this figure done by many artists. I saw the Jeremy Fish one below and wanted to buy it right away, then I noticed it was a blind figure so I guess i'll be in RotoFugi soon to try my luck.

http://rotofugi.com/toyscart/pc/viewPrd.asp?idcategory=&idproduct=3109

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Tue Jan 13, 2009 4:15 pm
User avatarRoto HelperJoined: Fri Jul 22, 2005 9:03 pmPosts: 81Location: Chicago
It took me 7 blind boxes to pull the J. Fish... Totally worth it!!! If anyone is looking to complete a TT S3 set I have 6 to trade... LOL

PostPosted: Wed Jan 14, 2009 8:34 am
User avatarRoto ConsigliereRoto ConsigliereJoined: Fri Feb 18, 2005 3:57 pmPosts: 1430Location: Chicago, IL
SQUEE wrote:
It took me 7 blind boxes to pull the J. Fish... Totally worth it!!! If anyone is looking to complete a TT S3 set I have 6 to trade... LOL

:shock: No don't say that.......

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Wed Jan 14, 2009 1:40 pm
User avatarRoto HelperJoined: Fri Jul 22, 2005 9:03 pmPosts: 81Location: Chicago
LOL... It was just my luck. Kirby & Steff got one for store display on the first pick. I have searched and can't find the ratios for this series. If anyone has that info... Post it up here!

PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2009 3:10 pm
User avatarRoto FriendJoined: Wed Jul 30, 2008 11:55 amPosts: 229Location: Your Heart
i bought four with no jeremy fish. i ended up getting one in a trade (also totally worth it). however. i DID pull a secret one. neither me, squee, or veggiesomething can figure out who made it or find any info on it. ha. it's white with purple soundwaves.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2009 8:13 pm
rotosteff wrote:
i bought four with no jeremy fish. i ended up getting one in a trade (also totally worth it). however. i DID pull a secret one. neither me, squee, or veggiesomething can figure out who made it or find any info on it. ha. it's white with purple soundwaves.

Is it this one?

Last edited by LoneCub on Thu Jan 15, 2009 8:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2009 8:28 pm
SQUEE wrote:
LOL... It was just my luck. Kirby & Steff got one for store display on the first pick. I have searched and can't find the ratios for this series. If anyone has that info... Post it up here!

Taken from the adFunture website

Teddy Troops Series 3
Artist Series

Variants’ Ratio:
Ratios are based on one 100 count Master Carton.
A base set of 10 designs can be found in every 25pc Display Box

Joe Ledbetter 10%
Trooper – F.Fortress 16%
SEEN 9%
KRSN 9%
Parskid 11%
Frank Kozik 11%
Mr. Jago 9%
Jeremy Fish 9%
Snow Troop – F.Fortress 6%
Pirate – F.Fortress 9%
Oups 3% (secret)
SKULL 1% (secret)

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2009 9:33 pm
Thank you sir! I swear that was the first place we looked.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 16, 2009 6:51 am
SQUEE wrote:
Thank you sir! I swear that was the first place we looked.

No problem, I found it just looking around after a while the site seems a little difficult to surf.

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Fri Jan 16, 2009 1:22 pm
User avatarRoto FriendJoined: Wed Jul 30, 2008 11:55 amPosts: 229Location: Your Heart
LoneCub wrote:
rotosteff wrote:

Is it this one?

thats the one, you are such a detective. sorry i dont own a camera. thanks!!! thats a load off of my mind. ha.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 17, 2009 12:01 am
User avatarRoto FriendJoined: Thu Aug 09, 2007 2:12 pmPosts: 102Location: chicago
whoa! that's cool!

my collection pics
Offline Profile
PostPosted: Sat Jan 17, 2009 1:16 pm
the_megacephalic wrote:
whoa! that's cool!

want it? ha. i'm looking to trade it because i only wanted the j. fish one.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 17, 2009 6:14 pm
User avatarRoto FriendJoined: Thu Aug 09, 2007 2:12 pmPosts: 102Location: chicago
rotosteff wrote:
the_megacephalic wrote:
whoa! that's cool!

maybe... i'll be in next week I hope... but i'll be out of town in NO for the weekend.

hey i just noticed I'm a Roto friend!!! yippie!!! I swell with pride!

my collection pics
Offline Profile
PostPosted: Sat Jan 17, 2009 7:41 pm
rotosteff wrote:
the_megacephalic wrote:
whoa! that's cool!

That's a nice one though, you should keep it.

I finally bought 2 of these and the first one I opened was the Jeremy Fish piece I wanted, the second one was the LedBetter one I think I'm going to keep it, I like stake!

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Sat Jan 17, 2009 8:56 pm
User avatarJoined: Sat Jan 17, 2009 8:42 pmPosts: 6Location: Los Angeles
these are great figures!!!