Rotofugi Forums
http://forums.rotofugi.com/

Flying Fortress - Teddy Troop Series 3 - Single Blind Box
http://forums.rotofugi.com/viewtopic.php?f=12&t=5581
Page 1 of 2

Author:  LoneCub [ Fri Jan 09, 2009 1:11 am ]
Post subject:  Flying Fortress - Teddy Troop Series 3 - Single Blind Box

I've always liked the Flying Fortress figure and have seen a lot of different renditions of this figure done by many artists. I saw the Jeremy Fish one below and wanted to buy it right away, then I noticed it was a blind figure so I guess i'll be in RotoFugi soon to try my luck.


Image

http://rotofugi.com/toyscart/pc/viewPrd.asp?idcategory=&idproduct=3109

Author:  SQUEE [ Tue Jan 13, 2009 4:15 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Flying Fortress - Teddy Troop Series 3 - Single Blind Box

It took me 7 blind boxes to pull the J. Fish... Totally worth it!!! If anyone is looking to complete a TT S3 set I have 6 to trade... LOL

Author:  LoneCub [ Wed Jan 14, 2009 8:34 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Flying Fortress - Teddy Troop Series 3 - Single Blind Box

SQUEE wrote:
It took me 7 blind boxes to pull the J. Fish... Totally worth it!!! If anyone is looking to complete a TT S3 set I have 6 to trade... LOL


:shock: No don't say that.......

Author:  SQUEE [ Wed Jan 14, 2009 1:40 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Flying Fortress - Teddy Troop Series 3 - Single Blind Box

LOL... It was just my luck. Kirby & Steff got one for store display on the first pick. I have searched and can't find the ratios for this series. If anyone has that info... Post it up here!

Author:  rotosteff [ Thu Jan 15, 2009 3:10 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Flying Fortress - Teddy Troop Series 3 - Single Blind Box

i bought four with no jeremy fish. i ended up getting one in a trade (also totally worth it). however. i DID pull a secret one. neither me, squee, or veggiesomething can figure out who made it or find any info on it. ha. it's white with purple soundwaves.

Author:  LoneCub [ Thu Jan 15, 2009 8:13 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Flying Fortress - Teddy Troop Series 3 - Single Blind Box

rotosteff wrote:
i bought four with no jeremy fish. i ended up getting one in a trade (also totally worth it). however. i DID pull a secret one. neither me, squee, or veggiesomething can figure out who made it or find any info on it. ha. it's white with purple soundwaves.


Is it this one?

Image

Author:  LoneCub [ Thu Jan 15, 2009 8:28 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Flying Fortress - Teddy Troop Series 3 - Single Blind Box

SQUEE wrote:
LOL... It was just my luck. Kirby & Steff got one for store display on the first pick. I have searched and can't find the ratios for this series. If anyone has that info... Post it up here!

Taken from the adFunture website

Teddy Troops Series 3
Artist Series

Variants’ Ratio:
Ratios are based on one 100 count Master Carton.
A base set of 10 designs can be found in every 25pc Display Box

Joe Ledbetter 10%
Trooper – F.Fortress 16%
SEEN 9%
KRSN 9%
Parskid 11%
Frank Kozik 11%
Mr. Jago 9%
Jeremy Fish 9%
Snow Troop – F.Fortress 6%
Pirate – F.Fortress 9%
Oups 3% (secret)
SKULL 1% (secret)

Author:  SQUEE [ Thu Jan 15, 2009 9:33 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Flying Fortress - Teddy Troop Series 3 - Single Blind Box

Thank you sir! I swear that was the first place we looked.

Author:  LoneCub [ Fri Jan 16, 2009 6:51 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Flying Fortress - Teddy Troop Series 3 - Single Blind Box

SQUEE wrote:
Thank you sir! I swear that was the first place we looked.


No problem, I found it just looking around after a while the site seems a little difficult to surf.

Author:  rotosteff [ Fri Jan 16, 2009 1:22 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Flying Fortress - Teddy Troop Series 3 - Single Blind Box

LoneCub wrote:
rotosteff wrote:
i bought four with no jeremy fish. i ended up getting one in a trade (also totally worth it). however. i DID pull a secret one. neither me, squee, or veggiesomething can figure out who made it or find any info on it. ha. it's white with purple soundwaves.


Is it this one?

Image


thats the one, you are such a detective. sorry i dont own a camera. thanks!!! thats a load off of my mind. ha.

Author:  the_megacephalic [ Sat Jan 17, 2009 12:01 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Flying Fortress - Teddy Troop Series 3 - Single Blind Box

whoa! that's cool!

Author:  rotosteff [ Sat Jan 17, 2009 1:16 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Flying Fortress - Teddy Troop Series 3 - Single Blind Box

the_megacephalic wrote:
whoa! that's cool!


want it? ha. i'm looking to trade it because i only wanted the j. fish one.

Author:  the_megacephalic [ Sat Jan 17, 2009 6:14 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Flying Fortress - Teddy Troop Series 3 - Single Blind Box

rotosteff wrote:
the_megacephalic wrote:
whoa! that's cool!


want it? ha. i'm looking to trade it because i only wanted the j. fish one.


maybe... i'll be in next week I hope... but i'll be out of town in NO for the weekend.

hey i just noticed I'm a Roto friend!!! yippie!!! I swell with pride!

Author:  LoneCub [ Sat Jan 17, 2009 7:41 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Flying Fortress - Teddy Troop Series 3 - Single Blind Box

rotosteff wrote:
the_megacephalic wrote:
whoa! that's cool!


want it? ha. i'm looking to trade it because i only wanted the j. fish one.


That's a nice one though, you should keep it.

I finally bought 2 of these and the first one I opened was the Jeremy Fish piece I wanted, the second one was the LedBetter one I think I'm going to keep it, I like stake!

Author:  gallery101 [ Sat Jan 17, 2009 8:56 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Flying Fortress - Teddy Troop Series 3 - Single Blind Box

these are great figures!!!

Page 1 of 2 All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group
http://www.phpbb.com/