<  Everything Else  ~  Green Banannas????

PostPosted: Fri Oct 31, 2008 2:30 pm
User avatarRoto JunkieJoined: Fri Feb 18, 2005 5:22 pmPosts: 434Location: Chicago
OK, so I went to H-Mart up in Skokie (or Niles...somewhere) a couple of weeks ago. We bought green banannas, because, I thought, hey, they are green, but they are bananas. Sooo, they still look exactly the same (I knew they weren't going to turn yellow) and feel exactly the same. Are these things immortal? Are they similar to plantains? Are they made out of plastic (hmm, that may be a possibility)? Should I just use them as boomerangs?
Does anyone know what you are supposed to do with them or how to prepare them???

PostPosted: Fri Oct 31, 2008 5:24 pm
User avatarRoto ConsigliereRoto ConsigliereJoined: Sun Dec 05, 2004 4:05 pmPosts: 1055Location: chicago
JoeyPotts wrote:
OK, so I went to H-Mart up in Skokie (or Niles...somewhere) a couple of weeks ago. We bought green banannas, because, I thought, hey, they are green, but they are bananas. Sooo, they still look exactly the same (I knew they weren't going to turn yellow) and feel exactly the same. Are these things immortal? Are they similar to plantains? Are they made out of plastic (hmm, that may be a possibility)? Should I just use them as boomerangs?
Does anyone know what you are supposed to do with them or how to prepare them???

hey that joint is a few blocks from my parents place. eat at the korean food place. pretty dope.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 31, 2008 5:28 pm
User avatarRoto JunkieJoined: Fri Feb 18, 2005 5:22 pmPosts: 434Location: Chicago
peabe wrote:
JoeyPotts wrote:

hey that joint is a few blocks from my parents place. eat at the korean food place. pretty dope.

ha, jeah, the place is awesome...but that doesn't help me with these green bananas! Peabe, pay attention! :lol:

PostPosted: Fri Oct 31, 2008 7:00 pm
User avatarRoto ConsigliereRoto ConsigliereJoined: Sun Dec 05, 2004 4:05 pmPosts: 1055Location: chicago
JoeyPotts wrote:
peabe wrote:
JoeyPotts wrote:

ha, jeah, the place is awesome...but that doesn't help me with these green bananas! Peabe, pay attention! :lol:

yeah...korean food is great...yeah...

i like hats

PostPosted: Fri Oct 31, 2008 7:10 pm
User avatarRoto ConsigliereRoto ConsigliereJoined: Sat Nov 19, 2005 1:54 amPosts: 1886Location: Chicago
peabe wrote:
JoeyPotts wrote:
peabe wrote:
JoeyPotts wrote:

yeah...korean food is great...yeah...

i like hats

My butt itches.

Dyspeptic Ross Sparrow
Offline Profile
PostPosted: Fri Oct 31, 2008 7:15 pm
User avatarRoto FriendJoined: Wed Jul 30, 2008 11:55 amPosts: 229Location: Your Heart

PostPosted: Sat Nov 01, 2008 4:24 am
User avatarRoto ConsigliereRoto ConsigliereJoined: Sat Nov 19, 2005 1:54 amPosts: 1886Location: Chicago

Dyspeptic Ross Sparrow
Offline Profile
PostPosted: Sat Nov 01, 2008 10:00 am
User avatarRoto ConsigliereRoto ConsigliereJoined: Fri Feb 18, 2005 3:57 pmPosts: 1430Location: Chicago, IL
peabe wrote:
i like hats

Thanks for making laugh out-loud. :lol: :lolo: :lol:

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Sun Nov 02, 2008 2:51 pm
haha! Well, banana update: Honestly, overnight they changed from this color green to bright yellow.. I swear these bananas have some sort of age defying thing going on.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 02, 2008 3:42 pm
JoeyPotts wrote:
haha! Well, banana update: Honestly, overnight they changed from this color green to bright yellow.. I swear these bananas have some sort of age defying thing going on.
Isn't this thread was about hats and pussy hygiene?

Dyspeptic Ross Sparrow
Offline Profile
PostPosted: Mon Nov 03, 2008 2:35 pm
iccdp wrote:
JoeyPotts wrote:

hey hey! i like hats too!

PostPosted: Tue Nov 04, 2008 7:01 am
peabe wrote:
iccdp wrote:
JoeyPotts wrote:

hey hey! i like hats too!

Just a guess but I'm sure you are a pussy hygiene fan too.

Dyspeptic Ross Sparrow
Offline Profile