<  Everything Else  ~  greetingsFromTheBoot

PostPosted: Tue Feb 22, 2005 7:14 am
Roto FriendJoined: Fri Feb 18, 2005 6:04 amPosts: 102Location: gundO, cali
just a quick pop in (with more to follow) to say hello from Italy!.....we are having a blast.......we are in Milan right now, as guests of Georgio Armani (i know, weird, but its really cool!), and they have been so great to us (and the city is just incredible), its going to be hard to go back to boring old LA.
we went to the Duomo yesterday........amazing, and today, went and saw Da Vinci's "Last Supper".......right after breakfast..........hmmmm...weird juxtaposition, that. but, i gotta tell ya.......it was like standing in the shadow of a giant. all artist ego spilled out of me right onto the floor, as i realized what a blip in time i am living, as an artist, and how i must rediscover why, i have chosen the paths i have chosen, creativly. gooooood art does that to you. its quite humbling (sp?).
so, today, we take in, a, gulp, runway show, then off to Florence tomorrow!.......and off to Rome on saturday!...........and off to LA on next wednesday :cry: .....blllleeeuuuuuccccchhhhhkkkkk......our dismal brown skyed reality.

hope yall are well, and yall at toyfair......im jealous.......well, maybe not........heeeheeeeheeeeee.
chowBelaLugosisDead,
miQ

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Tue Feb 22, 2005 8:00 am
User avatarRoto TormentorJoined: Mon Feb 14, 2005 11:29 pmPosts: 604Location: Southern WI
Wowzers. How in HECK did the Armani relationship come about?

Glad you're having a good time, miQ!

http://www.flickr.com/photos/zook360/
Offline Profile
PostPosted: Tue Feb 22, 2005 5:04 pm
User avatarRoto ConsigliereRoto ConsigliereJoined: Tue Feb 15, 2005 11:18 amPosts: 1757Location: ooo000ooo.com
HEY !

is that a deora I see! - did it's surfboards not make it though customs? - LOL