<  Customs  ~  Funny Club Customs

PostPosted: Mon Feb 14, 2005 10:59 pm
User avatarRoto AdminJoined: Wed Dec 08, 2004 6:09 pmPosts: 7028Location: Chicago, IL
BTW, we have Blank Funny Clubs on the way....available in black or white.

More details here:

http://rotofugi.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=14

Toy Wrangler/Gallery Director @ Rotofugi Designer Toy Store & Gallery > Chicago
http://rotofugi.com
Offline Profile
PostPosted: Mon Feb 14, 2005 11:09 pm
User avatarRoto MafiaRoto MafiaJoined: Mon Feb 14, 2005 10:52 pmPosts: 758Location: chicago
coolio!

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Mon Feb 14, 2005 11:15 pm
User avatarRoto AdminJoined: Wed Dec 08, 2004 6:09 pmPosts: 7028Location: Chicago, IL
veggiesomething wrote:
coolio!

I like him. His hair makes me laugh.

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Mon Feb 14, 2005 11:20 pm
User avatarRoto MafiaRoto MafiaJoined: Mon Feb 14, 2005 10:52 pmPosts: 758Location: chicago
we'll have to see how long the batteries last. it should last a pretty long time. i hope. i should get extra batteries.

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Mon Feb 14, 2005 11:25 pm
User avatarRoto AdminJoined: Tue Dec 07, 2004 12:38 pmPosts: 635Location: East Village, Chicago
your straight edge lamb kicks ass.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 15, 2005 11:04 am
User avatarRoto JunkieJoined: Tue Feb 15, 2005 10:53 amPosts: 330Location: in the land of taquerias and dollar stores, chicago, illinois.
I'm going to need to buy another one, since one of mine cracked and is un-fixable :(

Sorry I've been a stranger, I've loads of work at the AIC at the moment. Here's an image of my non-damaged Funny Club figure (it's now sanded and fully painted, but don't have a current picture)...

She's almost done, just finishing making tiny clothing for it!

Edited to add: This is actually the first time I've ever sculpted anything, or worked in 3d. She'll come with a little print featuring her, and a tiny sculpted dog companion.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 15, 2005 11:33 am
User avatarRoto AdminJoined: Tue Dec 07, 2004 12:38 pmPosts: 635Location: East Village, Chicago
She is very cute... Can't wait to see her all dressed up.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 15, 2005 7:09 pm
elisabeth. wrote:

Edited to add: This is actually the first time I've ever sculpted anything, or worked in 3d. She'll come with a little print featuring her, and a tiny sculpted dog companion.

This looks awesome Elisabeth, can't wait to see the final piece! BTW is that your current hair color in your avatar? Nice.

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Tue Feb 15, 2005 7:46 pm
User avatarRoto JunkieJoined: Tue Feb 15, 2005 10:53 amPosts: 330Location: in the land of taquerias and dollar stores, chicago, illinois.
Yep, turquoise and green, not sure I'm that crazy about it just yet- I kind of miss the blonde!

PostPosted: Tue Feb 15, 2005 8:22 pm
Well, when you go back blonde, come and dye my hair that color. I love it.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 18, 2005 7:37 pm
User avatarRoto MafiaRoto MafiaJoined: Tue Jul 10, 2007 12:44 amPosts: 974Location: Midwest Reppin' since '81
elisabeth. wrote:
I'm going to need to buy another one, since one of mine cracked and is un-fixable :(

Sorry I've been a stranger, I've loads of work at the AIC at the moment. Here's an image of my non-damaged Funny Club figure (it's now sanded and fully painted, but don't have a current picture)...

Hey Liz(if I may call you that) I love the hair I can't wait to see the final piece.

J.

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Fri Feb 18, 2005 7:59 pm
User avatarRoto ConsigliereRoto ConsigliereJoined: Fri Feb 18, 2005 3:57 pmPosts: 1430Location: Chicago, IL
yes that was me ass-well :oops:

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2005 6:20 pm
User avatarRoto Capo di VinyliRoto Capo di VinyliJoined: Wed Mar 23, 2005 7:44 pmPosts: 3587Location: so. california
elisabeth. wrote:
Yep, turquoise and green, not sure I'm that crazy about it just yet- I kind of miss the blonde!

i think it's gorgeous. i meant to comment on it in another thread, but didn't want to sound weird seeing as i'm new around here. =)

Offline Profile