bearbrick series 5 basic "B", "@", "B", "R", "I", and "K"
bearbrick series 6 basic "B", "B", and "K"
bearbrick series 7 basic "B", "@", "B", and "I"
bearbrick series 8 basic "E", "@", "B", "C", and "K"
bearbrick series 10 basic "E", "@", and "B"
bearbrick series 11 basic "E" and "K"
bearbrick series 12 basic "B" and "E"
bearbrick series 13 artist "Balzac"
Secret Base ghostfighters (any of the v day, white day, spirit versions, or the new super 7 blue & red ones)
Ledbetter Toxic Swamp Bear 8” Green

FOR trade LIST!
Be@rbrick/Kubrick cases. Great cases to display your minis! Will fit all bears and most kubricks. I have like 100+ of these. Used, but mint. My collection outgrew my boxes. Hard to find! ($2 each retail)

Kozik Usagi Gon still sealed green ($75 retail)

Kozik Clockwork orange ULTRAVIOLENCE qee set of 5 orange version ($75 retail I think?) Never displayed

Kozik Clockwork orange ULTRAVIOLENCE qee set of 5 white version ($75 retail I think?) Never displayed

Kozik lil gimp labbit set of 5 ($20 retail) never displayed

Kozik jungle magic labbit set of 5 ($20 retail) never displayed

Kozik 8” The people’s qee green & 3” black anarchy dog never displayed ($80 retail I think)

Kozik 8” The people’s qee blue & 3” white anarchy dog never displayed ($80 retail I think)

Ron English McSuperSize mini. Blind box, opened to see what figure. Grey monotone. 1 in 4 ratio I THINK. Only from toy Tokyo, sold out I think ($10 retail)

Colette Dunny
Geoff McFetridge Never displayed. 3/16 ratio Comes with box, foil and card ($6 retail)
Work In Progress Never displayed. 3/16 ratio Comes with box, foil and card ($6 retail)
Kuntzel + Deygas Never displayed 2/16 ratio Comes with box, foil and card ($6 retail)
Geneviève Gauckler Never displayed 2/16 ratio Comes with box, foil and card ($6 retail)
Craig Robinson Never displayed 2/16 ratio Comes with box, foil and card ($6 retail)

Tattoo Dunny
Joe Capobianco Never displayed. 5/48 ratio Comes with box, foil and card ($6 retail)
Civ Never displayed. 1/16 ratio Comes with box, foil and card ($6 retail)

Azteca Dunny
Hula + Hula Never displayed. ??/?? ratio Comes with box, foil and card ($6 retail)
N.A.H.U.A.L. Never displayed. 3/25 ratio Comes with box, foil and card ($6 retail) x 2
VM 06 Never displayed. 3/25 ratio Comes with box, foil and card ($6 retail) x 2
Artemio Never displayed. 3/25 ratio Comes with box, foil and card ($6 retail)
Beast Brothers Never displayed. 3/50 ratio Comes with box, foil and card ($6 retail)
Artemio Never displayed. 2/25 ratio Comes with box, foil and card ($6 retail)
Jenkah Never displayed. 2/25 ratio Comes with box, foil and card ($6 retail)
Beast Brothers Never displayed. 2/25 ratio Comes with box, foil and card ($6 retail)
Mocre Never displayed. 2/25 ratio Comes with box, foil and card ($6 retail)

Ledbetter toxic swamp 3” qees
COMPLETE set of 9 Never displayed comes sealed with box, keychain, and card ($10 retail)
Brown dog Never displayed comes sealed with box, keychain, and card ($10 retail) x 2
Yellow cat Never displayed comes sealed with box, keychain, and card ($10 retail) x 2
Blue bear Never displayed comes sealed with box, keychain, and card ($10 retail)
Orange dog Never displayed comes sealed with box, keychain, and card ($10 retail)

Kozik Sho Po Plops
Glow in the dark Never displayed. 3/20 ratio Comes with box ($5 retail)
Black Never displayed. 5/20 ratio Comes with box ($5 retail)

Dunny Series 3
Goat Herder Never displayed. 2/25 ratio Comes with box, foil and card ($6 retail) x 2
Attaboy Never displayed. 2/25 ratio Comes with box, foil and card ($6 retail) x 2
Craola Never displayed. 3/25 ratio Comes with box, foil and card ($6 retail) x 8
Tristan Eaton crash dummy Never displayed. 2/50 ratio Comes with box, foil and card ($6 retail) x 2
Mishka Never displayed. 2/25 ratio Comes with box, foil and card ($6 retail)

Star Wars Kubricks
Emperor’s Royal Guard Never displayed. Comes with box, foil and card ($8 retail) x 3
Spirit of Anakin Skywalker Never displayed. Comes with box, foil and card ($8 retail)
Scout Trooper Never displayed. Comes with box, foil and card ($8 retail) x 2

Bearbrick series 12
Flag france Never displayed. 9.37% ratio Comes with box, foil and card ($5 retail) x 2
Cute Never displayed. 13.54% ratio Comes with box, foil and card ($5 retail)
Basic @ Never displayed. 14.58% Comes with box, foil and card ($5 retail)

Bearbrick series 13
Cute Never displayed. 13.54% ratio Comes with box, foil and card ($5 retail) x 3
Jellybean Never displayed. 11.45% ratio Comes with box, foil and card ($5 retail) x 2
Basic I Never displayed. 14.58% ratio Comes with box, foil and card ($5 retail)
Pattern Never displayed. 11.45% ratio Comes with box, foil and card ($5 retail) x 2
Horror Hostel Never displayed. 9.37% ratio Comes with box, foil and card ($5 retail) x 2
Flag Never displayed. 9.37% ratio Comes with box, foil and card ($5 retail)
Animal Never displayed. 8.33% ratio Comes with box, foil and card ($5 retail)

Mr. Shivers Dunny Never displayed. Comes with box, foil and card ($10 retail)

Ice bot Grey w/green teeth Never displayed 2/25 ratio Comes with box, foil and card ($6 retail)

Look forward to hearing from you guys! thanks

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2007 11:24 pm
Roto JunkieJoined: Tue Jan 02, 2007 1:57 amPosts: 261Location: Dayton OH
pm'd!

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Thu Apr 01, 2010 10:40 pm
Ooh, that gray icebot with green teeth looks nice. It's been a few years since you posted, but do you still have that figure? And what do you want?

trisbik

Offline Profile