Author Message

<  Trades  ~  Trade any of these.....

PostPosted: Mon Aug 14, 2006 10:49 pm
User avatarJoined: Tue Jul 25, 2006 1:14 pmPosts: 5Location: willowbrook
I'd be interested in the tristan muscle. i have two dalek icebots i'll trade for it. Let mino.


Offline Profile
PostPosted: Mon Aug 14, 2006 11:31 pm
User avatarRoto AdminJoined: Wed Dec 08, 2004 6:09 pmPosts: 7028Location: Chicago, IL
tron70 wrote:
I'd be interested in the tristan muscle. i have two dalek icebots i'll trade for it. Let mino.


Pretty sure lonecub is out of the country on vacation for a bit....just a heads up so if you don't get an immediate response you'll know why. :)



_________________
Image
.....................................................................................................
Kirby Kerr
Toy Wrangler/Gallery Director @ Rotofugi Designer Toy Store & Gallery > Chicago
http://rotofugi.com
Offline Profile
PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2006 12:32 am
User avatarJoined: Tue Jul 25, 2006 1:14 pmPosts: 5Location: willowbrook
thanks for the info. i'll be patient.


Offline Profile
PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2006 12:52 am
User avatarRoto ConsigliereRoto ConsigliereJoined: Sat Nov 19, 2005 1:54 amPosts: 1886Location: Chicago
He's off to Belize poaching manatee and blowdarting monkeys and swilling hawksbill soup.



_________________
Image
Cowboy Astronaut Millionaire

Dyspeptic Ross Sparrow
Offline Profile
PostPosted: Wed Sep 06, 2006 9:22 pm
User avatarRoto ConsigliereRoto ConsigliereJoined: Fri Feb 18, 2005 3:57 pmPosts: 1430Location: Chicago, IL
tron70 wrote:
I'd be interested in the tristan muscle. i have two dalek icebots i'll trade for it. Let mino.


Hey, I am not looking for any icebots right now, but let me know what else you want to trade, I am always on the lookout for some more Tado Fortune Pork Mini Plush.


Offline Profile
PostPosted: Wed Sep 06, 2006 9:27 pm
User avatarRoto ConsigliereRoto ConsigliereJoined: Fri Feb 18, 2005 3:57 pmPosts: 1430Location: Chicago, IL
rotokirby wrote:
tron70 wrote:
I'd be interested in the tristan muscle. i have two dalek icebots i'll trade for it. Let mino.


Pretty sure lonecub is out of the country on vacation for a bit....just a heads up so if you don't get an immediate response you'll know why. :)


Thanks for letting peps. know I was out.
Man this was up for like almost 1 1/2 years and the moment I leave people want to trade with me thats funny.

iccdp wrote:
He's off to Belize poaching manatee and blowdarting monkeys and swilling hawksbill soup.

I did get to see some Manatee, a monkey, but no Swilling Hawksbill(does such a thing exist??)


Offline Profile
PostPosted: Thu Sep 07, 2006 1:46 am
User avatarRoto AdminJoined: Wed Dec 08, 2004 6:09 pmPosts: 7028Location: Chicago, IL
Stop with the tiny text! :x



_________________
Image
.....................................................................................................
Kirby Kerr
Toy Wrangler/Gallery Director @ Rotofugi Designer Toy Store & Gallery > Chicago
http://rotofugi.com
Offline Profile
PostPosted: Thu Sep 07, 2006 1:54 am
User avatarRoto ConsigliereRoto ConsigliereJoined: Sat Nov 19, 2005 1:54 amPosts: 1886Location: Chicago
Hawksbill
Image



_________________
Image
Cowboy Astronaut Millionaire

Dyspeptic Ross Sparrow
Offline Profile
PostPosted: Sun Sep 17, 2006 8:26 pm
User avatarRoto ConsigliereRoto ConsigliereJoined: Fri Feb 18, 2005 3:57 pmPosts: 1430Location: Chicago, IL
To tell you the truth I thought it would be a bird. :)


Offline Profile
PostPosted: Sun Sep 17, 2006 8:35 pm
User avatarRoto ConsigliereRoto ConsigliereJoined: Sat Sep 09, 2006 2:49 pmPosts: 1006Location: chicago, il
thats a great picture! :-o



_________________
I make Pock-it palz
www.pockitpalz.com
My Flickr
Offline Profile
PostPosted: Sun Sep 17, 2006 10:55 pm
User avatarRoto Capo di VinyliRoto Capo di VinyliJoined: Wed Feb 16, 2005 5:02 pmPosts: 2348Location: GRεεKTΘωN
I don't think anyone in Chicago serves Turtle Soup anymore.. :?:

Alligator soup has pretty much taken over, and tastes about the same.

Last time I had turtle soup was taste of chicago several years ago. Yum.



_________________
"Those who are ignorant of history are doomed to make hipster art from it." - COOP 2008
Offline Profile
PostPosted: Tue Sep 19, 2006 2:26 am
User avatarRoto ConsigliereRoto ConsigliereJoined: Fri Feb 18, 2005 3:57 pmPosts: 1430Location: Chicago, IL
Marinaro500 wrote:
I don't think anyone in Chicago serves Turtle Soup anymore.. :?:

Alligator soup has pretty much taken over, and tastes about the same.

Last time I had turtle soup was taste of chicago several years ago. Yum.


Sorry joe but I cant touch turtle, I had it when I was a little kid but not now. I just couldn't bare it.

On the opposite side last night I ate Ribs and the night before a MeatBall sandwich and a Cheeseburger. :?


Offline Profile
PostPosted: Tue Sep 19, 2006 2:43 am
User avatarRoto ConsigliereRoto ConsigliereJoined: Sat Nov 19, 2005 1:54 amPosts: 1886Location: Chicago
I've been to Belize diving, I was put off by someone in our diving group that bought a stuffed Hawks bill turtle (endangered) with marbles stuck in for eyes, she justified it by saying it was already dead, like they'd be killing and selling them if people refused to buy them, and she worked for Shed.
Man she pissed me off, anyway I love Belize.
If I liked conch and fish more I'd have become a Johnson motor mechanic and moved there. The land crabs were a bit freaky, I put some really big ones in a few rooms (nobody lost a limb :evil: ). The roaches are epic, one climbed in bed with me and tossed a leg over me and we spooned.



_________________
Image
Cowboy Astronaut Millionaire

Dyspeptic Ross Sparrow
Offline Profile
PostPosted: Tue Sep 19, 2006 3:49 am
User avatarRoto Capo di VinyliRoto Capo di VinyliJoined: Wed Feb 16, 2005 5:02 pmPosts: 2348Location: GRεεKTΘωN
iccdp wrote:
The roaches are epic, one climbed in bed with me and tossed a leg over me and we spooned.


a heartwarming story



_________________
"Those who are ignorant of history are doomed to make hipster art from it." - COOP 2008
Offline Profile
PostPosted: Thu Sep 21, 2006 11:42 am
User avatarRoto ConsigliereRoto ConsigliereJoined: Fri Feb 18, 2005 3:57 pmPosts: 1430Location: Chicago, IL
iccdp wrote:
I've been to Belize diving, I was put off by someone in our diving group that bought a stuffed Hawks bill turtle (endangered) with marbles stuck in for eyes, she justified it by saying it was already dead, like they'd be killing and selling them if people refused to buy them, and she worked for Shed.
Man she pissed me off, anyway I love Belize.
If I liked conch and fish more I'd have become a Johnson motor mechanic and moved there. The land crabs were a bit freaky, I put some really big ones in a few rooms (nobody lost a limb :evil: ). The roaches are epic, one climbed in bed with me and tossed a leg over me and we spooned.


Yeah when I went snorkeling we had a guy in our boat trip that kept going to the back to smoke right by the engines. Then he got lost when we went to an island and so we all went looking for him on the boat.
I can't believe that lady she worked at the SHED!!!! :shock:

P.S. I will eventually be putting new toys to trade on here I finally got Internet at my HOUSE!!!! :TCIMH-SmileRoto: :TCIMH-SmileRoto:


Offline Profile

Display posts from previous:  Sort by:

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]
Page 2 of 4
51 posts Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests
Search for:
Forum locked  This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
cron