<  Other Announcements  ~  Acid Head Shipping Update

PostPosted: Sat Jan 28, 2006 7:21 am
User avatarRoto AdminJoined: Wed Dec 08, 2004 6:09 pmPosts: 7028Location: Chicago, IL
A little update for the fine folks who are awaiting Acid Head Dunnys purchased online through us via eBay....

The first 30 were packed and labeled this evening. If you are shipping via USPS, they'll be on the road tomorrow. If you're using UPS, they won't go until Monday.

We'll be packing more on Sunday night and a wave should head out on Monday. Any that don't get finished Sunday evening will be packed on Monday and ship out on Tuesday.

We're shipping everything through the Paypal system, so you won't be getting an email with your tracking number, but you can login to Paypal and you'll have a tracking number if your package is shipped (or at least labeled and ready for pickup).

Thanks for your patience....

Toy Wrangler/Gallery Director @ Rotofugi Designer Toy Store & Gallery > Chicago
http://rotofugi.com
Offline Profile
PostPosted: Sat Jan 28, 2006 1:01 pm
Thanks for the update :D Must be fun repacking 150 dunnys :o

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2006 1:09 am
User avatarRoto FriendJoined: Wed Nov 30, 2005 10:18 pmPosts: 65Location: SF Bay Area
got my acid head today and THANK YOU SO MUCH Kirby and Whitney!!

You guys are truly miles above the rest of the competition. Im so glad im part of the roto community. :D

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2006 1:45 am
User avatarRoto AdminJoined: Wed Dec 08, 2004 6:09 pmPosts: 7028Location: Chicago, IL
We're packing our butts off right now. Most, if not all, the remaining Acid Heads sold through the eBay sale will be on their merry way tomorrow! :)

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2006 11:22 am
User avatarRoto MafiaRoto MafiaJoined: Tue Jan 31, 2006 6:39 amPosts: 527Location: Grand Rapids
Kirby when does my "real" acid-head get shipped?...

Im just kidding this is two-face from the bat man comic, it should be funny to some because he got "acid" splashed on his face...so?...ya?...
man humor is funny!
Bird

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2006 1:42 pm
All packed and shipped. If you didn't get a shipping email through eBay/Paypal, just login to Paypal and you should be able to track through there. Given your location, I'd expect to get yours tomorrow, Thurs. at the latest.

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2006 9:43 pm
Roto FriendJoined: Wed Dec 07, 2005 1:32 pmPosts: 114Location: League City, TX
I got my email this afternoon, thanks guys! Can't wait for it to get here.

Offline Profile