<  Other Announcements  ~  Forum Move

PostPosted: Sun Nov 20, 2005 12:25 pm
User avatarRoto AdminJoined: Wed Dec 08, 2004 6:09 pmPosts: 7028Location: Chicago, IL
In an effort to make easier-to-remember URLs for the different sections of our site, the Rotofugi Forums will be moving to the following address sometime soon:

http://forums.rotofugi.com

In the meantime, you may see some downtime where the forums are not completely functional. I apologize for the confusion and or inconvenience but I think it'll be worth it in the end. :)

Once the move is complete the old URL for the forums (the URL you are looking at now) will simply be redirected to the new location....

Thanks for your patience!

Toy Wrangler/Gallery Director @ Rotofugi Designer Toy Store & Gallery > Chicago
http://rotofugi.com
Offline Profile
PostPosted: Sun Nov 20, 2005 12:40 pm
Roto ConsigliereRoto ConsigliereJoined: Mon Oct 03, 2005 3:51 pmPosts: 1678Location: NYC
Ahh cool... I was wondering why the forum was down earlier today.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 20, 2005 12:50 pm
User avatarRoto AdminJoined: Wed Dec 08, 2004 6:09 pmPosts: 7028Location: Chicago, IL
It was 'cause I completely fubar'ed some settings...hopefully the final transition will be smoother. :eek: :p

Toy Wrangler/Gallery Director @ Rotofugi Designer Toy Store & Gallery > Chicago
http://rotofugi.com
Offline Profile
PostPosted: Sun Nov 20, 2005 1:18 pm
Roto ConsigliereRoto ConsigliereJoined: Mon Oct 03, 2005 3:51 pmPosts: 1678Location: NYC
Yeah I saw, I was thinking of calling the store and saying "Kirby... I think the forum was just @$$ R@P3d. But I got lazy and decided not to

PostPosted: Sun Nov 20, 2005 6:44 pm
User avatarRoto Capo di VinyliRoto Capo di VinyliJoined: Wed Mar 23, 2005 7:44 pmPosts: 3587Location: so. california
NoodleR wrote:
But I got lazy and decided not to

what a surprise. :p

good luck with the transition kirby. :TCIMH-SmileRoto:

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Sat Nov 26, 2005 4:32 pm
User avatarRoto MafiaRoto MafiaJoined: Mon May 23, 2005 1:42 amPosts: 945Location: so. california
*adds to home page*