<  Other Announcements  ~  JLed Firecat/Snow Bunny/Ice Cat

PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2005 4:42 pm
User avatarRoto FriendJoined: Wed Nov 30, 2005 10:18 pmPosts: 65Location: SF Bay Area
madchao wrote:
maybe someone will do a custom. :shock: :eek:

i was thinking about that but there goin be spending alot on the bunny alone to just repaint it and if it doesnt come out the way they want it to :shock:

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2005 4:56 pm
User avatarRoto JunkieJoined: Mon Nov 28, 2005 8:08 pmPosts: 385Location: Rotoland
I was in the store today when the first firecat was unboxed. Amazing piece. Makes me want it even more.

Ron

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2005 5:04 pm
User avatarRoto Capo di VinyliRoto Capo di VinyliJoined: Wed Feb 16, 2005 5:02 pmPosts: 2348Location: GRεεKTΘωN
Hi Ron!!!!

FYI, Apple sent out a huge iPod update today!!!! LOL!!!!!!

Cheers,
Joe M500, toy collecting UPS man!

(the rest of the board should have seen Kirbys face when I pulled up right behind the UPS truck - :roll: )

PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2005 5:13 pm
User avatarRoto FriendJoined: Wed Nov 30, 2005 10:18 pmPosts: 65Location: SF Bay Area
thotfulspot wrote:
I was in the store today when the first firecat was unboxed. Amazing piece. Makes me want it even more.

Ron

:shock: :-D man i need one of these ....wow funny how i said "need"..i think i "need" help :razz:

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2005 5:14 pm
User avatarRoto JunkieJoined: Mon Nov 28, 2005 8:08 pmPosts: 385Location: Rotoland
Hey Joe,

The new update only fixes shuffles. Might be worth a flash though.

Ron

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2005 5:27 pm
User avatarRoto Capo di VinyliRoto Capo di VinyliJoined: Wed Feb 16, 2005 5:02 pmPosts: 2348Location: GRεεKTΘωN
:sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad:
Our Shuffles are the only ones working properly!!!!

cheers
M500

PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2005 5:51 pm
User avatarRoto Capo di VinyliRoto Capo di VinyliJoined: Wed Mar 23, 2005 7:44 pmPosts: 3587Location: so. california
Marinaro500 wrote:
:sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad:
Our Shuffles are the only ones working properly!!!!

cheers
M500

i've been having problems uploading songs to both an iShuffle and video iPod. i keep getting the error message "disk cannot be read or written to." it's so frustrating. i ended up having to trash itunes and reinstall. it helped, until yesterday when i was updating the video iPod. i swear i want to punch my iMac sometimes.

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2005 9:41 pm
Don't feel bad!!!!! This is happening to 80% of my friends/coworkers!

Ron's suggestion worked for me. I refreshed it and it just let me upload songs without error notices. (hard drive>applications>utilities>ipod software update).

Thanks, again, Ron.
Good luck Pinkish_Hue!

Joe

PostPosted: Sat Dec 03, 2005 9:38 am
Is there a known problem with the video iPods?

I've had mine a few weeks now and not had a problem..........apart from discovering i-tunes will wipe your iPod if you download music from 1 pc (in this case my mates laptop at work) then try to do it from another (my desktop at home!) Other than that i've not had any problems with it touch wood.

*This post was brought to you by Thread-Jackers Inc!*

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Sat Dec 03, 2005 2:23 pm
Roto ConsigliereRoto ConsigliereJoined: Mon Oct 03, 2005 3:51 pmPosts: 1678Location: NYC
Celena, if you continue to have this problem it is either a Root software error (reinstall the OS) and/or Harddrive faliure. What I would do is run disk utility located in your utilities and check if the S.M.A.R.T status is verified... If it is your in luck ^_^ if not... then I hope you have apple care!

PostPosted: Sat Dec 03, 2005 5:40 pm
User avatarRoto ConsigliereRoto ConsigliereJoined: Fri Feb 18, 2005 3:57 pmPosts: 1430Location: Chicago, IL
NoodleR wrote:
Celena, if you continue to have this problem it is either a Root software error (reinstall the OS) and/or Harddrive faliure. What I would do is run disk utility located in your utilities and check if the S.M.A.R.T status is verified... If it is your in luck ^_^ if not... then I hope you have apple care!

Disk Utility he says....I through mine out and now I can't run classic on wich my scanner works off, not to mention I can't fix the problem cause I have no Disk Utility!!!!! :mad: :evil2:

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Sat Dec 03, 2005 9:39 pm
Roto ConsigliereRoto ConsigliereJoined: Mon Oct 03, 2005 3:51 pmPosts: 1678Location: NYC
Lonecub... Try and resintall the current operating system you are running, then if you still have a copy of 9.2 install that. Everything should be perfect ;).... If not I suggest searching the net for a driver for your scanner, or upgrading to a newer scanner... hey it might be the cost of a few vinyls, but well worth it ;)!

PostPosted: Sat Dec 03, 2005 10:49 pm
User avatarRoto Capo di VinyliRoto Capo di VinyliJoined: Wed Mar 23, 2005 7:44 pmPosts: 3587Location: so. california
NoodleR wrote:

my S.M.A.R.T status is indeed verified. thanks for the suggestions. *_____*

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2005 4:13 am
User avatarRoto FriendJoined: Thu Jul 28, 2005 6:25 amPosts: 195Location: Sofia, Bulgaria
I started reading this thread but man.. there are 11 pages loaded with posts.. How can i read them.. For what is all about in this thread. I think everything started with that lotary and then?!

:sad: :?

PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2005 10:54 am
User avatarRoto ConsigliereRoto ConsigliereJoined: Fri Feb 18, 2005 3:57 pmPosts: 1430Location: Chicago, IL
Marinaro500 wrote:
(the rest of the board should have seen Kirbys face when I pulled up right behind the UPS truck - :roll: )

I would have really liked to see that!! Did you tackle the UPS guy??!?!!! :shock:

NoodleR wrote:
Lonecub... Try and resintall the current operating system you are running, then if you still have a copy of 9.2 install that. Everything should be perfect ;).... If not I suggest searching the net for a driver for your scanner, or upgrading to a newer scanner... hey it might be the cost of a few vinyls, but well worth it ;)!

Thanks for the advice NoodleR, I am stii runing on 10.3.9 but my friend who hooks me up with all my programs is going to get me Tiger this week, so all I am doing right now is backing up my data. :TCIMH-SmileRoto:

Rosko Bosko wrote:
I started reading this thread but man.. there are 11 pages loaded with posts.. How can i read them.. For what is all about in this thread. I think everything started with that lotary and then?!

:sad: :?

Off topic is our game, Driving you crazy is our aim!!

Offline Profile