Author Message

<  Other Announcements  ~  I have a Secret....

PostPosted: Fri Dec 09, 2005 7:26 pm
User avatarRoto AdminJoined: Tue Dec 07, 2004 12:38 pmPosts: 635Location: East Village, Chicago
pinkish_hue wrote:
you were supposed to play along, whitney! :p


Sorry, to run your fun, but I wouldn't tell MAD when he asked..

Heck I am not even sure if Kirby knows. :p



_________________
Pushin' Joy since 2004
Offline Profile
PostPosted: Fri Dec 09, 2005 7:29 pm
User avatarRoto Capo di VinyliRoto Capo di VinyliJoined: Wed Mar 23, 2005 7:44 pmPosts: 3587Location: so. california
rotowhitney wrote:
pinkish_hue wrote:
you were supposed to play along, whitney! :p


Sorry, to run your fun, but I wouldn't tell MAD when he asked..

Heck I am not even sure if Kirby knows. :p


hahaha, man this IS a big secret.
how dare you tease us so cruelly!

(though i'd do it myself if i knew, ha)


Offline Profile
PostPosted: Fri Dec 09, 2005 8:15 pm
User avatarRoto ConsigliereRoto ConsigliereJoined: Tue Feb 15, 2005 11:18 amPosts: 1757Location: ooo000ooo.com
errrr -

whitney made a point of mentioning the secret to me tonight (as i bought toys that i was NOT going to buy) -- then she refused to elaborate any further...

is she getting a cheap thrill by torturing us? - certainly

is she going to continue to dangle this in front of us? - fo'shizzle

am I going to be the first person checking the forums and on the phone monday - you better believe it.



_________________
Drawings & Whatnot | Blog | brianm*therf*ckingmorris.com | MySpace
Offline Profile
PostPosted: Fri Dec 09, 2005 8:55 pm
User avatarRoto Capo di VinyliRoto Capo di VinyliJoined: Wed Mar 23, 2005 7:44 pmPosts: 3587Location: so. california
ooo000ooo wrote:
errrr -

whitney made a point of mentioning the secret to me tonight (as i bought toys that i was NOT going to buy) -- then she refused to elaborate any further...


she wouldn't even tell you? i must say, i'm very impressed with her ability to keep secrets.

oooh look, spellcheck has been added!
you'll notice it when you post.


Offline Profile
PostPosted: Fri Dec 09, 2005 9:00 pm
User avatarRoto AdminJoined: Wed Dec 08, 2004 6:09 pmPosts: 7028Location: Chicago, IL
pinkish_hue wrote:
ooo000ooo wrote:
errrr -

whitney made a point of mentioning the secret to me tonight (as i bought toys that i was NOT going to buy) -- then she refused to elaborate any further...


she wouldn't even tell you? i must say, i'm very impressed with her ability to keep secrets.

oooh look, spellcheck has been added!
you'll notice it when you post.



Not quite finished theming the SpellCheck yet, But it should work.



_________________
Image
.....................................................................................................
Kirby Kerr
Toy Wrangler/Gallery Director @ Rotofugi Designer Toy Store & Gallery > Chicago
http://rotofugi.com
Offline Profile
PostPosted: Fri Dec 09, 2005 9:02 pm
User avatarRoto Capo di VinyliRoto Capo di VinyliJoined: Wed Feb 16, 2005 5:02 pmPosts: 2348Location: GRεεKTΘωN
woohoo!!!!

spellcheck works



_________________
"Those who are ignorant of history are doomed to make hipster art from it." - COOP 2008
Offline Profile
PostPosted: Fri Dec 09, 2005 9:22 pm
User avatarRoto AdminJoined: Tue Dec 07, 2004 12:38 pmPosts: 635Location: East Village, Chicago
Nice, goodness knows I need spell more than anyone. Now I don't have to copy and paste to a text doc to spell check and then paste back into "post a reply"

You guys may be hearing more from me now..... (tee hee)

It will be all the better for me to torture you with things to come.

And, I know this may seem a little mean, but I promise that you will not be disappointed when all is revealed.

If you do find it disappointing then there is something wrong with you. :D



_________________
Pushin' Joy since 2004
Offline Profile
PostPosted: Fri Dec 09, 2005 9:39 pm
User avatarRoto AdminJoined: Wed Dec 08, 2004 6:09 pmPosts: 7028Location: Chicago, IL
Alright...I'm more or less done messing with the spellcheck. Let me know if you have any problems and/or suggestions for words that shouldn't be flagged (ie, Qee, Toy2R, Dunny, Bearbrick, etc.) :cool:



_________________
Image
.....................................................................................................
Kirby Kerr
Toy Wrangler/Gallery Director @ Rotofugi Designer Toy Store & Gallery > Chicago
http://rotofugi.com
Offline Profile
PostPosted: Fri Dec 09, 2005 11:34 pm
User avatarRoto JunkieJoined: Sun Aug 28, 2005 12:00 pmPosts: 260Location: New Lenox, IL
can we try to guess?


this is mine.

AVAILABLE AT SELECT STORES DECEMBER 2005 — BASEMAN’S DUNCES: DITCH & RETARDY


Offline Profile
PostPosted: Fri Dec 09, 2005 11:49 pm
User avatarRoto AdminJoined: Tue Dec 07, 2004 12:38 pmPosts: 635Location: East Village, Chicago
TheDrizzle wrote:
can we try to guess?




Yes you can guess.. I actually encourage it. But, I will not be commenting on any of the guesses.

So, guess away!!! :D



_________________
Pushin' Joy since 2004
Offline Profile
PostPosted: Sat Dec 10, 2005 12:56 am
User avatarRoto FriendJoined: Wed Nov 30, 2005 10:18 pmPosts: 65Location: SF Bay Area
rotofugi EXC LEDBETTER FIRE CAT and MR BUNNY ? :shock: :-D


Offline Profile
PostPosted: Sat Dec 10, 2005 1:00 am
Roto ConsigliereRoto ConsigliereJoined: Mon Oct 03, 2005 3:51 pmPosts: 1678Location: NYC
Oh g-d... I hope there isn't a little kerr on the way.... Who would run the shop?!?!



_________________
Spreading the RotoLove one city at a time.
Offline Profile
PostPosted: Sat Dec 10, 2005 1:15 am
User avatarRoto AdminJoined: Tue Dec 07, 2004 12:38 pmPosts: 635Location: East Village, Chicago
NoodleR wrote:
Oh g-d... I hope there isn't a little kerr on the way.... Who would run the shop?!?!


Ok, I said that I was not going to respond to any guesses, but for the record when and if Kirby and I decide to start a family it will not be announced on the fourm.

:)

Perhaps the birth of the child would be posted, but not the "coming soon" announcement. Just seems a little creepy to me.

:D



_________________
Pushin' Joy since 2004
Offline Profile
PostPosted: Sat Dec 10, 2005 6:36 am
User avatarRoto ConsigliereRoto ConsigliereJoined: Fri Feb 18, 2005 3:57 pmPosts: 1430Location: Chicago, IL
rotowhitney wrote:
NoodleR wrote:
Oh g-d... I hope there isn't a little kerr on the way.... Who would run the shop?!?!

Ok, I said that I was not going to respond to any guesses, but for the record when and if Kirby and I decide to start a family it will not be announced on the forum.

:)

Perhaps the birth of the child would be posted, but not the "coming soon" announcement. Just seems a little creepy to me.

:D

:lol: :lolo: :lol: :lolo: :lol: :lolo: :lol: :lolo: COMING SOON :lol: :lolo: :lol: :lolo: :lol: :lolo: :lol: :lolo:

rotokirby wrote:
Alright...I'm more or less done messing with the spellcheck. Let me know if you have any problems and/or suggestions for words that shouldn't be flagged (ie, Qee, Toy2R, Dunny, Bearbrick, etc.) :cool:

Thanks guys! I know I needed this now I don't have to keep going to dictionary .com every couple of posts. :oops2: :oops:


Offline Profile
PostPosted: Sat Dec 10, 2005 9:14 am
User avatarRoto FriendJoined: Mon Nov 28, 2005 10:00 amPosts: 78Location: Sydney, Australia
There's already enough suspense on these forums what with the JLED lotteries, anymore and my poor heart and brain are simply going to get a puncture and deflate :P~

Oh and not to mention refreshing the wheaty wheat site for the Save Huck MAD*L every damn hour that i'm at the computer :)


Offline Profile

Display posts from previous:  Sort by:

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]
Page 3 of 7
95 posts Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest
Search for:
Forum locked  This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
cron