<  Other Announcements  ~  I have a Secret....

PostPosted: Sat Dec 10, 2005 9:33 am
Puppies? :)

PostPosted: Sat Dec 10, 2005 10:32 am
User avatarRoto FriendJoined: Wed Nov 30, 2005 3:09 pmPosts: 86Location: NYC
Damn, everyone really wants to know this secret huh? It should be interesting to find this out, haha :D

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Sat Dec 10, 2005 11:11 am
Roto ConsigliereRoto ConsigliereJoined: Mon Oct 03, 2005 3:51 pmPosts: 1678Location: NYC
You have to tell us soon....

PostPosted: Sat Dec 10, 2005 11:39 am
User avatarRoto AdminJoined: Tue Dec 07, 2004 12:38 pmPosts: 635Location: East Village, Chicago
Two more sleeps and then you will know.

Two more sleeps the happiness will pour from your heart like rays of sunshine.

Two more sleeps and the celebration of all things good can begin.

I personally cannot wait for two more sleeps...

Secret keeping usually comes to me easily. I like knowing things that other people don't know, and normally don't even want to share that i have untellable information.

With that said, This has been the hardest secret for me to keep ever. I sooo have wanted to tell people.

I am only torturing you because I am quite tortured myself.

Two more sleeps and all will be revealed.

Keep guessing... I like that. It's fun.

:D :D :D

PostPosted: Sat Dec 10, 2005 11:43 am
User avatarRoto FriendJoined: Mon Nov 28, 2005 10:00 amPosts: 78Location: Sydney, Australia
rotowhitney wrote:
Two more sleeps and then you will know.

Two more sleeps the happiness will pour from your heart like rays of sunshine.

Two more sleeps and the celebration of all things good can begin.

I personally cannot wait for two more sleeps...

Secret keeping usually comes to me easily. I like knowing things that other people don't know, and normally don't even want to share that i have untellable information.

With that said, This has been the hardest secret for me to keep ever. I sooo have wanted to tell people.

I am only torturing you because I am quite tortured myself.

Two more sleeps and all will be revealed.

Keep guessing... I like that. It's fun.

:D :D :D

Dammit I was about to go to bed as well now I'm going to be restlessly thinking about the "secret" :O

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Sat Dec 10, 2005 11:59 am
Roto FriendJoined: Wed Dec 07, 2005 1:32 pmPosts: 114Location: League City, TX
I won't be here on Monday though, I'll be on a cruise for a whole week. Couldn't you just whisper it in my ear? I promise not to tell anyone else :)

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Sat Dec 10, 2005 12:09 pm
User avatarRoto AdminJoined: Tue Dec 07, 2004 12:38 pmPosts: 635Location: East Village, Chicago
ryanprov wrote:
I won't be here on Monday though, I'll be on a cruise for a whole week. Couldn't you just whisper it in my ear? I promise not to tell anyone else :)

Surely there is internet access on a cruise ship... Or you can get a phone number from one of the forum members or just call the store 312-491-9501, and call when you get a chance.

No ear whispering will be allowed. Sorry. :(

PostPosted: Sat Dec 10, 2005 12:11 pm
User avatarRoto FriendJoined: Wed Nov 30, 2005 12:05 pmPosts: 128Location: UK
Only two more sleeps, can't wait to hear this secret. Even though it may well be some sort of show in Chicago, which i wont be able to attend because I live in the UK :rolleyes2: :(. I am still excited :)

PostPosted: Sat Dec 10, 2005 12:13 pm
Roto ConsigliereRoto ConsigliereJoined: Mon Oct 03, 2005 3:51 pmPosts: 1678Location: NYC
Will everyone be able to get this thing? (if it is?)...And will you be sending me it for free... since i am amazing?

PostPosted: Sat Dec 10, 2005 1:44 pm
User avatarRoto Capo di VinyliRoto Capo di VinyliJoined: Wed Mar 23, 2005 7:44 pmPosts: 3587Location: so. california
the "coming soon" comment, hahaha.

my guess ..

rotofugi is relocating to sunny so cal?
if not relocating, expanding? :p

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Sat Dec 10, 2005 3:55 pm
OK rotopeeps... more guessing... guessing is encouraged... answering guesses is not... :D but its fun to guess.

and bobby... "puppies" is a fine guess that makes me giggle everytime I open the page.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 10, 2005 4:35 pm
User avatarRoto FriendJoined: Wed Nov 30, 2005 10:18 pmPosts: 65Location: SF Bay Area
umm free money? :D

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Sat Dec 10, 2005 5:13 pm
User avatarRoto Capo di VinyliRoto Capo di VinyliJoined: Wed Mar 23, 2005 7:44 pmPosts: 3587Location: so. california
i suck at guessing. umm, is it something TADO related?? please say it is!? a new plush!?

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Sat Dec 10, 2005 5:21 pm
User avatarRoto FriendJoined: Wed Nov 30, 2005 10:18 pmPosts: 65Location: SF Bay Area
ohh i got it...monday and monday only 50% all regular priced items at the rotofugi online store!!! :eek: :D

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Sat Dec 10, 2005 5:26 pm
User avatarRoto FriendJoined: Wed Nov 30, 2005 12:05 pmPosts: 128Location: UK
brainiak wrote:
ohh i got it...monday and monday only 50% all regular priced items at the rotofugi online store!!! :eek: :D

OOOO ha, great idea!

Heres a guess, Roto is moving to the UK?! :-D :o :p nah, not likley. I'm real bad at guessing so I'll say , Roto is gonna start selling bright red Christmas socks? :p :razz: