<  Other Announcements  ~  Biskup Acid Head Dunny - Rotofugi & Kidrobot Exclusive

PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2005 2:59 am
User avatarRoto MafiaRoto MafiaJoined: Mon May 23, 2005 1:42 amPosts: 945Location: so. california
hahah nice, thats hella cool!

PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2005 4:39 am
User avatarRoto FriendJoined: Mon Oct 03, 2005 3:35 amPosts: 144Location: London, UK
Can somone purrrllleeeeaasssseee pick one up for me and get Mr Biskup to doodle on him?

PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2005 9:37 am
User avatarRoto FriendJoined: Mon Nov 28, 2005 10:00 amPosts: 78Location: Sydney, Australia
Rotofugi, is there any chance that some of us who cannot make the signing because we're in another country could score a print, signed or unsigned, if we payed a little extra for the priviledge? heh.. wishful thinking I know :)

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Fri Dec 16, 2005 1:26 am
3 of my favories together!
Biskup, Dunny & Acid :D

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Fri Dec 16, 2005 4:17 pm
User avatarRoto AdminJoined: Wed Dec 08, 2004 6:09 pmPosts: 7028Location: Chicago, IL
Darky wrote:
Rotofugi, is there any chance that some of us who cannot make the signing because we're in another country could score a print, signed or unsigned, if we payed a little extra for the priviledge? heh.. wishful thinking I know :)

We are hoping to be able to get a few extras signed and/or doodled on for peeps who can't make the signing, but it's really up to Tim and how much time he has....I'll post more info when I have it. :)

Toy Wrangler/Gallery Director @ Rotofugi Designer Toy Store & Gallery > Chicago
http://rotofugi.com
Offline Profile
PostPosted: Fri Dec 16, 2005 10:50 pm
User avatarRoto FriendJoined: Mon Nov 28, 2005 10:00 amPosts: 78Location: Sydney, Australia
Cool, I'll keep my eyes opeeeeeen (O)_(O)

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2005 10:57 pm
Roto FriendJoined: Wed Dec 07, 2005 1:32 pmPosts: 114Location: League City, TX
I don't really like dunny's but I love this guy. I'll have to pick one up next month.

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Tue Dec 20, 2005 12:19 pm
Roto FriendJoined: Tue Jul 05, 2005 10:00 amPosts: 73
Dang, another thing I'll have to get. Yes, yes, please have some for those who are too far away to make it to the signing.

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Sat Dec 24, 2005 7:44 pm
User avatarRoto FriendJoined: Wed Nov 23, 2005 2:40 amPosts: 148Location: Ohio
any idea on how many prints/toys youll get?
i definitely want one of each!

ive never been to a toy/art show and was curious if its normal to take other toys/things there for biskup to sign...

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Sat Dec 24, 2005 9:51 pm
User avatarRoto AdminJoined: Wed Dec 08, 2004 6:09 pmPosts: 7028Location: Chicago, IL
30 prints for sale at the signing.

At least 100 Acid Head Dunnys for sale at the signing.

It's okay to bring other stuff, but don't go crazy...

Toy Wrangler/Gallery Director @ Rotofugi Designer Toy Store & Gallery > Chicago
http://rotofugi.com
Offline Profile
PostPosted: Sat Dec 24, 2005 11:46 pm
User avatarRoto ConsigliereRoto ConsigliereJoined: Tue Feb 15, 2005 11:18 amPosts: 1757Location: ooo000ooo.com
ahh - to have the deco virus signed -- or not signed that is the question

so what is the etiquette at the signings? - one piece, two pieces, more?

PostPosted: Sun Dec 25, 2005 10:15 am
User avatarRoto FriendJoined: Wed Nov 23, 2005 2:40 amPosts: 148Location: Ohio
ooohhh...i hope i can get a print.
i guess ill just get there super early and chill(wait in line?) before the show.
definitely bringing my yeti deck to get signed, and debating on the qees...

thanks for the help kirby!

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Mon Dec 26, 2005 5:16 pm
User avatarRoto FriendJoined: Tue Feb 15, 2005 5:09 pmPosts: 165Location: St. Louis, MO
I've seen Tim a couple times and he is cool with people bringing stuff. But like Kirby said, don't go crazy. Tim is extremely aware of the eBay market for his items and it puts him is an odd position when he finds out what some of his items are going for when he signs them. Tim can usually tell the real fans from the profiteers, since we usually ask to many questions and are a little too interested in what's going on with all the projects he's working on (or is that just me?). Tim is a great guy and I gaurantee that everyone in the Chicago area (or beyond) who loves toys will have a good time.

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2006 1:58 pm
I would like to second the hopeful request to be able to purchase a signed Dunny online if we aren't able to make it (which I definitely will not). I fully understand, however, the circumstances surrounding this event and that it just might not be possible for a variety of reasons. Regardless, if the Roto-folks could please keep us non-local collectors posted on the possibility of this occuring, it would be greatly appreciated. And though I know its a long shot, I would definitely be willing to pay a little extra for the troubles/privledge. Unfortunately, I've tried contacting all of my Chicago peeps, but to no avail.

On that note, and while I know I'm new around these parts and haven't quite established a report with anyone yet, are there any uber nice and generous Chi-town members that wouldn't mind picking up another signed Dunny at the show for a fellow collector?

haha..I know..I know. Probably over stepping my bounds as a new member..Had to do it, though.

Heres to hoping,
-walt

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2006 5:07 am
I'm impatiently waiting for 26th Jan, not just because it's Australia day ;D

Offline Profile