<  Other Announcements  ~  Your Art on the RotoForum Header!

PostPosted: Sun Mar 19, 2006 5:09 pm
User avatarRoto AdminJoined: Wed Dec 08, 2004 6:09 pmPosts: 7028Location: Chicago, IL
Here ya' go...your chance to get up on the Rotofugi Forums header graphic...

Just download this Photoshop file and replace the background with your unique style...

When you're done you can ZIP or STUFF the PSD and email it back to me (KEEP IT AN UNFLATTENED PSD FILE and remember to include your forum name in the email so I know who you are) and we'll assemble them all and put them in rotation...

Some guidelines:

1) There are layer sets that are marked "Don't Move"...don't move them. If your design calls for changing the "FORUMS" text to a different color or adding a shadow or glow or whatever we'll probably be cool with that, but don't go moving stuff around or deleting it.

It'll look like this:

2) I'll be adding a little text attribution to each one with your credit. If you want to link back to a URL of your choice (say, your portfolio or myspace page or something like that) just tell me the URL you want to use when you email your file and I'll check it out and add the link if it works within our forum rules.

3) Nothing offensive.

4) Have fun!

We'll probably only do this for a limited time, so get your designs in and we'll get this going!

Last edited by rotokirby on Tue Apr 04, 2006 3:32 am, edited 2 times in total.

Toy Wrangler/Gallery Director @ Rotofugi Designer Toy Store & Gallery > Chicago
http://rotofugi.com
Offline Profile
PostPosted: Sun Mar 19, 2006 5:22 pm
User avatarRoto AdminJoined: Wed Dec 08, 2004 6:09 pmPosts: 7028Location: Chicago, IL
Oh yeah, it's okay to overlap into the white area at the bottom some like our orignal header does with the Teddy Troop, MadL and Qee, just keep it well clear of the the navigation elements on the left and you're cool.

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Sun Mar 19, 2006 6:20 pm
User avatarRoto ConsigliereRoto ConsigliereJoined: Fri Feb 10, 2006 11:12 amPosts: 1133Location: Germany
vewwy kuul. Thanks for making it possible.

:D

PostPosted: Mon Mar 20, 2006 1:55 am
User avatarRoto ConsigliereRoto ConsigliereJoined: Sun Dec 05, 2004 4:05 pmPosts: 1055Location: chicago
word!

PostPosted: Mon Mar 20, 2006 10:06 am
User avatarRoto JunkieJoined: Mon Feb 20, 2006 4:15 amPosts: 346Location: San Francisco, CA
you got it!

PostPosted: Mon Mar 20, 2006 11:38 am
User avatarRoto ConsigliereRoto ConsigliereJoined: Fri Feb 10, 2006 11:12 amPosts: 1133Location: Germany
What would be the email? rotofugi(at)rotofugi.com?

PostPosted: Mon Mar 20, 2006 2:21 pm
You can use the email link in my profile (also along the bottom of all of my posts)...

Also...big ups to Hello Brute for having the first submission...

I'll be uploading a revised PSD file at some point with some tweaks, but for now, keep working with the one I've already posted for download.

Thanks everyone!

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Mon Mar 20, 2006 2:24 pm
User avatarRoto ConsigliereRoto ConsigliereJoined: Sun Dec 05, 2004 4:05 pmPosts: 1055Location: chicago
brute! nice stuff! hopefully i can have mine done tonite =T

PostPosted: Mon Mar 20, 2006 2:26 pm
User avatarRoto ConsigliereRoto ConsigliereJoined: Sun Jan 15, 2006 3:17 pmPosts: 1019Location: Belfast
love the header, great stuff brute!! :D :-D

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Mon Mar 20, 2006 3:03 pm
If things go a little wonky today, it's because I'm working on implementing the script that inserts a random header...sorry for the hassle.

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Mon Mar 20, 2006 3:35 pm
Woohooo!!! Rotation script in effect now...

Okay...someone else needs to send in their graphic so we can see some rotation! :)

Maybe I'll do another one....

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Mon Mar 20, 2006 4:09 pm
Updated template PSD file....if you're not finished with your design you can either use this or the old template (and I'll make it fit this new one)...basically, I added the right navigation stuff at the bottom...

:)

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Mon Mar 20, 2006 4:21 pm
User avatarRoto FriendJoined: Wed Nov 30, 2005 12:03 pmPosts: 196Location: the Netherlands
That's awesome! thanks Kirby! :D

props to Brute, that's looking sweeet bro!

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Mon Mar 20, 2006 4:52 pm
User avatarRoto Capo di VinyliRoto Capo di VinyliJoined: Wed Mar 23, 2005 7:44 pmPosts: 3587Location: so. california
nice header, brute! i love it! it's so colorful. can't wait to see the other submissions.

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Mon Mar 20, 2006 8:18 pm
User avatarRoto JunkieJoined: Mon Feb 20, 2006 4:15 amPosts: 346Location: San Francisco, CA
thanks dudes :TCIMH-SmileRoto: i can't wait to see what else people submit, it's a really good idea!