<  Other Announcements  ~  FREE SHIPPING!

PostPosted: Thu May 04, 2006 12:21 am
User avatarRoto AdminJoined: Wed Dec 08, 2004 6:09 pmPosts: 7028Location: Chicago, IL
What? Free Shipping? Surely you jest?
Nope, we are not kidding.....place an order for over $100 (pre-sales tax) worth of merchandise and we'll cover your shipping to anywhere in the lower 48 US States! We'll pack and ship your order with the same care we always do, you just don't have to pay a dime for shipping.

How will my order be shipped?
We'll ship either by USPS Priority Mail or UPS Ground and provide you a tracking number in your order status so you'll know which method we used.

Are there any catches?
Well, first, like we said, this offer only applies to all orders over $100 and you must have your items shipped to the lower 48 (the so-called contiguous states). Some items may be excluded from this offer due to their extreme size or weight.

I live in _______ country. Why can't I get free shipping?
We value and love our international customers just as much as everyone else! We promise! But international shipping simply costs too much (as I'm sure you know) for us to extend this offer to our friends overseas. We truly wish there was a better, cheaper way to ship stuff internationally, but there isn't. Bummer. Same goes for Hawaii and Alaska, sorry.

Didn't this used to be for orders $75 and over?
Why, yes it did. We did free shipping for all orders over $75 for several months, but we've had a chance to evaluate things now and we need the totals to be a little higher to make it work for us. If you didn't know already, we're a relatively small operation and the sting of sending out bunches and bunches of free shipping on those $76 dollar orders just got to be too much, but we didn't want to do away with the free shipping option altogether...so we busted out the calculators and slide rules and figured out a compromise. Heck, we'd love to just offer free shipping for all orders, but it's not gonna happen so we're doing the best we can to keep it going and good for everyone.

Anything else?
Uh...hmmm....let's see....oh yeah, this is a limited time offer. How limited? We're not sure. We might just make this a permanent feature....let's just call this a trial run for now, so take advantage of us while you can!

Last edited by rotokirby on Mon Aug 28, 2006 2:07 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Toy Wrangler/Gallery Director @ Rotofugi Designer Toy Store & Gallery > Chicago
http://rotofugi.com
Offline Profile
PostPosted: Thu May 04, 2006 1:39 am
User avatarRoto JunkieJoined: Mon Feb 20, 2006 4:15 amPosts: 346Location: San Francisco, CA
Wahoooooooo REALLY dying to buy that Fafi now. *waits patiently for more money* TA :TCIMH-SmileRoto: :TCIMH-SmileRoto: :TCIMH-SmileRoto:

PostPosted: Thu May 04, 2006 2:37 am
User avatarRoto FriendJoined: Mon Aug 08, 2005 7:05 pmPosts: 91Location: Melbourne - Australia
No lovin for us Brute. :sad:

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Thu May 04, 2006 4:27 am
User avatarRoto FriendJoined: Sun Jan 08, 2006 10:14 pmPosts: 51Location: Los Angeles
Very cool.

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Thu May 04, 2006 2:12 pm
User avatarRoto Capo di VinyliRoto Capo di VinyliJoined: Wed Mar 23, 2005 7:44 pmPosts: 3587Location: so. california
wow, this is fantastic kirby! it's definitely an incentive to buy more. i say keep it permanent! :TCIMH-SmileRoto: :p

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Thu May 04, 2006 4:56 pm
User avatarRoto MafiaRoto MafiaJoined: Mon May 23, 2005 1:42 amPosts: 945Location: so. california
pinkish_hue wrote:
wow, this is fantastic kirby! it's definitely an incentive to buy more. i say keep it permanent! :TCIMH-SmileRoto: :p

I agree, I love this idea. I just wish it was in effect a few days ago haha but its all good. Just give me another reason to place orders over $75 :lol:

PostPosted: Thu May 04, 2006 5:35 pm
User avatarRoto ConsigliereRoto ConsigliereJoined: Tue Feb 15, 2005 11:18 amPosts: 1757Location: ooo000ooo.com
I don't have to drive the two miles to the store anymore!

yes!

PostPosted: Thu May 04, 2006 6:07 pm
User avatarRoto ConsigliereRoto ConsigliereJoined: Fri Apr 21, 2006 9:07 pmPosts: 1035Location: Mundelein, IL
I'll never drive in from the burbs again. Except maybe for a Bears game.

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Thu May 04, 2006 7:25 pm
User avatarRoto AdminJoined: Wed Dec 08, 2004 6:09 pmPosts: 7028Location: Chicago, IL
ooo000ooo wrote:
I don't have to drive the two miles to the store anymore!

yes!

You funny!

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Thu May 04, 2006 7:53 pm
User avatarRoto JunkieJoined: Sun Aug 28, 2005 12:00 pmPosts: 260Location: New Lenox, IL
great news!

now to work on those taxes :mad:

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Fri May 05, 2006 1:01 am
TheDrizzle wrote:
great news!

now to work on those taxes :mad:

Um, yeah....the lovely sales tax. I'm afraid I can't do much about that. If you'd just move out of state..... :p

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Sat May 06, 2006 9:32 am
User avatarRoto FriendJoined: Sun Apr 02, 2006 8:59 pmPosts: 84Location: New Zealand
moriachi wrote:
No lovin for us Brute. :sad:

no loving for me either! :eek:

thats nice of ya to do that kirby! dang if only i was like. nearer XD

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Sat May 06, 2006 10:04 am
User avatarRoto JunkieJoined: Mon Feb 20, 2006 4:15 amPosts: 346Location: San Francisco, CA
whatdya mean "no love"?! i love everything australian except for vegemite and that creep that wouldn't leave me alone on the train.

i haven't been able to find boo diddly squat for vinyl here. (i'm in perth.) the place i bought my shoes today (Highs and Lows in Mt. Lawley) had a small selection of James Jarvis stuff. Keith and Lottie in Northbridge has some stuff like a few bearbricks, cactus friends, and friends with you. that's just about all i've beeen able to find though. poooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

PostPosted: Sun May 07, 2006 6:40 am
User avatarRoto FriendJoined: Sun Apr 02, 2006 8:59 pmPosts: 84Location: New Zealand
heh. hello, brute i found 1 2.5" bearbrick here and they were selling it at 50 NZD.

o_o

and thats as far as vinyl goes in good ol kiwi land.

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Sun May 07, 2006 8:16 am
User avatarRoto ConsigliereRoto ConsigliereJoined: Fri Feb 10, 2006 11:12 amPosts: 1133Location: Germany
Hello, Brute wrote:
i haven't been able to find boo diddly squat for vinyl here. (i'm in perth.) the place i bought my shoes today (Highs and Lows in Mt. Lawley) had a small selection of James Jarvis stuff...

Strange, that's exactly the same situation here in Kassel, Germany. "Chewing Gum" is about the only place... but oh so expensive..

:(