<  Other Announcements  ~  FREE SHIPPING!

PostPosted: Thu May 18, 2006 1:36 pm
I love free shipping!

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Mon Aug 28, 2006 2:09 pm
User avatarRoto AdminJoined: Wed Dec 08, 2004 6:09 pmPosts: 7028Location: Chicago, IL
Update to our free shipping policy...unfortunately, we've had to rais the limit a little....why, you ask? Please read on....

Didn't this used to be for orders $75 and over?
Why, yes it did. We did free shipping for all orders over $75 for several months, but we've had a chance to evaluate things now and we need the totals to be a little higher to make it work for us. If you didn't know already, we're a relatively small operation and the sting of sending out bunches and bunches of free shipping on those $76 dollar orders just got to be too much, but we didn't want to do away with the free shipping option altogether...so we busted out the calculators and slide rules and figured out a compromise. Heck, we'd love to just offer free shipping for all orders, but it's not gonna happen so we're doing the best we can to keep it going and good for everyone.

Toy Wrangler/Gallery Director @ Rotofugi Designer Toy Store & Gallery > Chicago
http://rotofugi.com
Offline Profile
PostPosted: Mon Aug 28, 2006 4:20 pm
User avatarRoto ConsigliereRoto ConsigliereJoined: Fri Apr 21, 2006 9:07 pmPosts: 1035Location: Mundelein, IL
Makes sense. Vinyl prices in general seem to be creeping up. What used to be $80 is now $100.

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Mon Aug 28, 2006 5:41 pm
User avatarRoto ConsigliereRoto ConsigliereJoined: Fri Feb 10, 2006 11:12 amPosts: 1133Location: Germany
agitprop wrote:
Makes sense. Vinyl prices in general seem to be creeping up. What used to be $80 is now $100.

Probably due to the rising costs of oil. I guess vinyl toys will be quite a luxury in ten years.

:?

PostPosted: Mon Aug 28, 2006 6:28 pm
User avatarRoto ConsigliereRoto ConsigliereJoined: Fri Apr 21, 2006 9:07 pmPosts: 1035Location: Mundelein, IL
[ idle. ] wrote:
agitprop wrote:

Probably due to the rising costs of oil. I guess vinyl toys will be quite a luxury in ten years.

:?

They're already a frivolous luxury for me. That's why I love 'em.

But seriously, can you buy anything for $75 anymore? Seems like everything I want is at least $100. :razz:

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Tue Aug 29, 2006 5:55 am
User avatarRoto JunkieJoined: Tue Aug 01, 2006 9:53 pmPosts: 270Location: Chicago
i think any free shipping is worth it.