<  Other Announcements  ~  Rotofugi Members Only?

PostPosted: Thu Nov 16, 2006 11:27 pm
Roto ConsigliereRoto ConsigliereJoined: Thu Jul 27, 2006 7:36 pmPosts: 1284Location: Chicago, suburbs
Would we get secret access to the room in the store? 8)

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Fri Nov 17, 2006 7:13 am
User avatarRoto MafiaRoto MafiaJoined: Mon Nov 13, 2006 9:38 pmPosts: 799
This idea is sweet, maybe have like different leveled memberships, like perhaps, for, 25- you get certain things, then 50- you get more, then like 100- you get the most.

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Fri Nov 17, 2006 10:48 am
User avatarRoto AdminJoined: Wed Dec 08, 2004 6:09 pmPosts: 7028Location: Chicago, IL
We'll do something like this "some day," when that day is I can't really say...at the moment we're just trying to make sure orders get shipped promptly and completely. :)

Toy Wrangler/Gallery Director @ Rotofugi Designer Toy Store & Gallery > Chicago
http://rotofugi.com
Offline Profile
PostPosted: Fri Nov 17, 2006 1:24 pm
User avatarRoto ConsigliereRoto ConsigliereJoined: Sat Nov 19, 2005 1:54 amPosts: 1886Location: Chicago

Dyspeptic Ross Sparrow
Offline Profile
PostPosted: Fri Nov 17, 2006 1:33 pm
User avatarRoto ConsigliereRoto ConsigliereJoined: Fri Apr 21, 2006 9:07 pmPosts: 1035Location: Mundelein, IL
Anyone who owns a jacket like that is automatically in. Has to be blue though.

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Mon Nov 27, 2006 2:15 pm
Joined: Sat Nov 25, 2006 12:59 amPosts: 6Location: Providence, RI
Just saw this...

There's an eclectic artist store here in Providence RI called OOP! (check out their website for fun gifts... no affiliation, I just like the store)

Point is, they have a coupon system called "Dream Stamps", you get a stamp for every $10 over the first $10 you spend. So if you spend $20, you get one stamp. Collect 25 stamps, and it's good for a $25 credit at the store. Which if, like me, you get a bunch of gifts there, is awesome.

They also have special days, maybe once a month I think, that is a double Dream Stamp day, so spend $20 and no you get 2 stamps.

The best part, I think, is that you can fill coupon books and use multiple ones at a time, so if you had 4 full books, you have a $100 credit. Sweet.

Membership benefits sound sweet though, if you ever decide to do it.

Maybe you could give a membership to the person whose idea you might use. ::wink wink::

Sure wish Chicago was closer then 16 hours. See you next time across the country.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 02, 2007 2:28 pm
User avatarJoined: Tue Nov 14, 2006 12:49 pmPosts: 13Location: San Francisco .....way to far ~ Orz
just

give me some student discount :p

student are poor ,but this is a good idea to do it

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Sun Jan 14, 2007 10:57 pm
User avatarRoto FriendJoined: Wed Dec 20, 2006 4:07 amPosts: 81
I am all for it. I think it is a great idea.

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Mon Jan 15, 2007 2:40 am
Roto JunkieJoined: Tue Jan 02, 2007 1:57 amPosts: 261Location: Dayton OH
the thing you stamp could be a little book.. just cus it would be sweet, and you are a boutique so you can do what you want. i'm envisioning a little booklet that a half dollar could sit on. a stamp on each page i guess. ten or twelve stamps?

my local record shop does this, but just on a card.

Offline Profile