<  Other Announcements  ~  Lovebites! Fluffybadbad Release Party...Details

PostPosted: Sat Dec 16, 2006 4:00 am
User avatarRoto FriendJoined: Sat Dec 02, 2006 4:22 pmPosts: 90Location: Chicago
iccdp wrote:
Sorry I was camera lazy, plus I wandered off to Cleo's for two hours. http://www.flickr.com/photos/75429730@N ... 49/detail/

Cleos is nice, ever had their pizza that has hot sauce on it? Its delish

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Sat Dec 16, 2006 4:19 am
User avatarRoto AdminJoined: Wed Dec 08, 2004 6:09 pmPosts: 7028Location: Chicago, IL
sinkFLsink wrote:
I got in before 9, but I have yet to receive my order confirmation...hmmm. Anyway, this is quite a cool plush. I love that the mouth closes all the way when not in use (eating). Would be a good place to put some jewelry for that certain someone during the holidays as a surprise.

Please let me know if you never received your order confirmation...I'll need to look into why it didn't go out....

...and yes, a signed FBB is on it's way to you!

Toy Wrangler/Gallery Director @ Rotofugi Designer Toy Store & Gallery > Chicago
http://rotofugi.com
Offline Profile
PostPosted: Sat Dec 16, 2006 9:59 am
User avatarRoto MafiaRoto MafiaJoined: Fri Sep 15, 2006 4:29 pmPosts: 570Location: Oak Park
iccdp wrote:
Sorry I was camera lazy, plus I wandered off to Cleo's for two hours. http://www.flickr.com/photos/75429730@N ... 49/detail/

AH! You took my photo!

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Sat Dec 16, 2006 5:34 pm
User avatarRoto FriendJoined: Thu Jun 01, 2006 9:53 amPosts: 89Location: chee-cau-goh
Thanks everyone who came out last night and made it a great event!

Big thanks to Roto for helpin' make LoveBites a sucess.

PICS! http://web.mac.com/jop721/iWeb/Site/Library.html

You can now purchase your own FluffyBadBad from Rotofugi!

Have a great Holiday.

.: Jordan
.: OhNo!Doom

PostPosted: Sat Dec 16, 2006 6:13 pm
User avatarJoined: Wed Feb 16, 2005 11:01 amPosts: 41Location: Brooklyn, NYC
ohnodoom wrote:
Thanks everyone who came out last night and made it a great event!

I preordered two direct from you a week or two back, will they be going out soon? Just wanna make sure FBB is biting my hands by xmas!

PostPosted: Sat Dec 16, 2006 7:10 pm
User avatarRoto MafiaRoto MafiaJoined: Fri Sep 15, 2006 4:29 pmPosts: 570Location: Oak Park
We had fun!

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Sun Dec 17, 2006 11:54 pm
User avatarRoto Capo di VinyliRoto Capo di VinyliJoined: Wed Mar 23, 2005 7:44 pmPosts: 3587Location: so. california
^ that huge fluffybadbad was such a rad idea! the party looked like so much fun. what a great turnout! congrats guys!

oh, nice touch with the two huge paper murals and the show poster in the window kicks so much ass! hopefully there will be some plush left next month ...

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Mon Dec 18, 2006 5:51 am
User avatarRoto MafiaRoto MafiaJoined: Mon Nov 13, 2006 9:38 pmPosts: 799
Hurray! Mine was shipped today i cant wait until it is in hand :D I sure do love fluffy bad bad.

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Mon Dec 18, 2006 6:43 am
User avatarRoto ConsigliereRoto ConsigliereJoined: Sat Nov 19, 2005 1:54 amPosts: 1886Location: Chicago
Mr.tinker wrote:
Hurray! Mine was shipped today i cant wait until it is in hand :D I sure do love fluffy bad bad.

Don't clip it on Ur tally wacker!
Somehow I got a psychic message to post this warning,
I just hope it was in time!

Last edited by iccdp on Mon Dec 18, 2006 6:54 am, edited 1 time in total.

Dyspeptic Ross Sparrow
Offline Profile
PostPosted: Mon Dec 18, 2006 6:52 am
User avatarRoto MafiaRoto MafiaJoined: Mon Nov 13, 2006 9:38 pmPosts: 799
Dang dude you got me, cant i just try it once?

Last edited by Mr.tinker on Mon Dec 18, 2006 7:17 am, edited 1 time in total.

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Mon Dec 18, 2006 6:54 am
User avatarRoto ConsigliereRoto ConsigliereJoined: Sat Nov 19, 2005 1:54 amPosts: 1886Location: Chicago
Mr.tinker wrote:
Dang dude you got, cant i just try it once?

Go for it!

Dyspeptic Ross Sparrow
Offline Profile
PostPosted: Mon Dec 18, 2006 2:06 pm
User avatarRoto Capo di VinyliRoto Capo di VinyliJoined: Wed Mar 23, 2005 7:44 pmPosts: 3587Location: so. california
iccdp wrote:
Mr.tinker wrote:

Don't clip it on Ur tally wacker!
Somehow I got a psychic message to post this warning,
I just hope it was in time!

tally wacker, hahaha. you must be a Porky's fan.

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Tue Dec 19, 2006 6:09 pm
User avatarRoto FriendJoined: Sat May 27, 2006 12:51 pmPosts: 51Location: FL
Got mine in the mail today, thanks Roto. I love the size, weight and design...but I was a little disappointed with the paint chips on the teeth right out of the bag. I can't imagine any way around this as they're painting on metal. Oh well, it doesn't take away from the plush too much and I'm sure after some jawing it will only increase. No biggie, can't wait to see what's next from these guys. Cool doodle on the tag too!

PostPosted: Wed Dec 20, 2006 12:44 am
User avatarRoto AdminJoined: Wed Dec 08, 2004 6:09 pmPosts: 7028Location: Chicago, IL
sinkFLsink wrote:
Got mine in the mail today, thanks Roto. I love the size, weight and design...but I was a little disappointed with the paint chips on the teeth right out of the bag. I can't imagine any way around this as they're painting on metal. Oh well, it doesn't take away from the plush too much and I'm sure after some jawing it will only increase. No biggie, can't wait to see what's next from these guys. Cool doodle on the tag too!

We'll get you a replacement on the way ASAP...sounds like your FluffyBadBad suffered from tooth decay. :lol:

Seriously though, FBB, while made in factory, was still a handmade operation. We've noticed some that have some glue showing around the mouth and have been trying not to ship those. I know that OhNo!Doom sent a portion of the initial shipment back for quality problems, so they're aware of some issues and are making sure the best of the best FBB make it into collector's hands. I know this has been a big learning experience for Jordan and Andrew and they're already working on redesigning the mechanism at the heart of FBB so future releases will not only look awesome, but function perfectly.

For now, overall quality is good, but as with any handmade deal, they've got a few quirks. If anyone has any problems, let me know and we'll do whatever we can to rectify them.

Toy Wrangler/Gallery Director @ Rotofugi Designer Toy Store & Gallery > Chicago
http://rotofugi.com
Offline Profile
PostPosted: Wed Dec 20, 2006 5:42 am
User avatarRoto FriendJoined: Sat May 27, 2006 12:51 pmPosts: 51Location: FL
rotokirby wrote:
We'll get you a replacement on the way ASAP...sounds like your FluffyBadBad suffered from tooth decay. :lol:

You're awesome Kirby. This sort of unexpected service and attention above and beyond the normal shop experience is why I do my purchases here instead of playing with the kids.