<  Other Announcements  ~  Lovebites! Fluffybadbad Release Party...Details

PostPosted: Wed Dec 20, 2006 10:48 am
Roto ConsigliereRoto ConsigliereJoined: Mon Oct 03, 2005 3:51 pmPosts: 1678Location: NYC
sinkFLsink wrote:
rotokirby wrote:
We'll get you a replacement on the way ASAP...sounds like your FluffyBadBad suffered from tooth decay. :lol:

You're awesome Kirby. This sort of unexpected service and attention above and beyond the normal shop experience is why I do my purchases here instead of playing with the kids.

I have to echo that sentiment. When ever I order/ordered from Rotofugi I get the best CS here than from any other site. I remember one time Kirby offered to send me a replacement for a Drinky Crow when it had loose glue and smudges all over it. Anywho, we already have a thread dedicated to this, but I thought I'd chime in!

PostPosted: Wed Dec 20, 2006 12:26 pm
User avatarRoto FriendJoined: Thu Jun 01, 2006 9:53 amPosts: 89Location: chee-cau-goh
Hey Everyone!

Just wanted to add to what Kirby has noted about the toys...

First and foremost we apologize for the minor issues with some Fluffies... we will help out in any way, shape and form to make sure everyone gets the best toys possible.

just to let you know we have already started working to fix the issues and make more great toys! We take pride in designing handmade, limited run toys and no matter what, we want to focus on the quality of the toys, always. Nothing compliments good design better than good quality.

We strive to continue to bring the great people of this industry fun new toys from here on out that combine both of these elements. Thank you again for the continued support and great feedback. Keep it coming because again, these toys are for YOU, so the more you can tell us the more we can implement your suggestions and comments.

Thanks again for the on going Fluffybadbad love. Have a swanky Holiday!

Jordan
OhNo!Doom

PostPosted: Wed Dec 20, 2006 7:28 pm
User avatarRoto MafiaRoto MafiaJoined: Mon Nov 13, 2006 9:38 pmPosts: 799
Mine arrived from rotofugi today :D:D i love it to pieces good job fellas.

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Thu Dec 28, 2006 2:39 am
User avatarRoto MafiaRoto MafiaJoined: Mon May 23, 2005 1:42 amPosts: 945Location: so. california
crap... looks like i missed another great release again. I checked the store and it said to check back. Any word on the restock Kirb?

PostPosted: Thu Dec 28, 2006 7:26 pm
Joined: Sun Sep 17, 2006 10:37 amPosts: 14Location: Maryland
I really like mine...and I don't really own many plush toys. What are people using to wedge in his teeth? Anyone have pics of what you've stuck in there?

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Thu Dec 28, 2006 9:01 pm
User avatarRoto AdminJoined: Wed Dec 08, 2004 6:09 pmPosts: 7028Location: Chicago, IL
alpha.nerd wrote:
crap... looks like i missed another great release again. I checked the store and it said to check back. Any word on the restock Kirb?

It's still a little up in the air at the moment...if I understood it correctly, OhNo!Doom is sold out, but there are some more coming in one last shipment....I think.

Toy Wrangler/Gallery Director @ Rotofugi Designer Toy Store & Gallery > Chicago
http://rotofugi.com
Offline Profile
PostPosted: Thu Dec 28, 2006 9:42 pm
User avatarRoto FriendJoined: Thu Jun 01, 2006 9:53 amPosts: 89Location: chee-cau-goh
Quote:
What are people using to wedge in his teeth? Anyone have pics of what you've stuck in there?

Katie, a marvelous idear!

If you are a proud and lucky owner of a FluffyBadBad, take a pic of your Fluffy chompin' on something nifty and post it / email it to me and I will make a new section on the OhNoDoom.com web site featuring your pictures!

Heck, maybe we can vote on them and give some ON!D T-shirts for prizes... Yesss.

Send your pics to: chompin@ohnodoom.com

For example: (this really happend)

Have fun.. but becareful... because Fluffy CAN and WILL bite!

- Jordan