<  Other Announcements  ~  Location/Avatars

PostPosted: Sat Jun 11, 2005 8:26 am
User avatarRoto AdminJoined: Wed Dec 08, 2004 6:09 pmPosts: 7028Location: Chicago, IL
Just a suggestion...

It'd be real nice if everyone who posts would complete the Location portion of their profile. It's cool to know where the person you're responding to is at...at least I think so.

Also, Avatars are fun...it makes it easier for people to recognize who is posting. If you need help getting an Avatar set-up, post here and we'll help out.

Neither of the above is mandatory, of course, just my suggestions.

Carry on.

Last edited by rotokirby on Thu Dec 01, 2005 12:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Toy Wrangler/Gallery Director @ Rotofugi Designer Toy Store & Gallery > Chicago
http://rotofugi.com
Offline Profile
PostPosted: Sat Jun 11, 2005 1:40 pm
User avatarRoto Capo di VinyliRoto Capo di VinyliJoined: Wed Mar 23, 2005 7:44 pmPosts: 3587Location: so. california
i second that. c'mon people, give the man what he desires. :TCIMH-SmileRoto:

p.s. -

i like how you added rank titles under our names. it makes me feel special.

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2005 10:00 pm
User avatarJoined: Thu Apr 07, 2005 7:08 pmPosts: 21Location: Saskatoon, SK
Done and done.

I felt this site was lacking in Billy Dee Williams.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2005 10:26 pm
User avatarRoto AdminJoined: Wed Dec 08, 2004 6:09 pmPosts: 7028Location: Chicago, IL
Rabid_Weasle wrote:
Done and done.

You can NEVER have too much Billy Dee. Smooth.

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2005 1:26 pm
User avatarRoto Capo di VinyliRoto Capo di VinyliJoined: Wed Mar 23, 2005 7:44 pmPosts: 3587Location: so. california
Rabid_Weasle wrote:

at first glance, i thought it was johnnie cochran saying, "if it doesn't fit, you must acquit!" :p

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2005 11:54 pm
User avatarJoined: Thu Apr 07, 2005 7:08 pmPosts: 21Location: Saskatoon, SK
No, it's Billy Dee going "Yeeee-haw!" after just destroying a space station with the power to destroy an entire planet.

I made it myself.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2005 12:01 am
Rabid_Weasle wrote:
No, it's Billy Dee going "Yeeee-haw!" after just destroying a space station with the power to destroy an entire planet.

I made it myself.

it's fantabulous. great job. :-o

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2005 9:47 pm
User avatarRoto MafiaRoto MafiaJoined: Mon Feb 14, 2005 10:52 pmPosts: 758Location: chicago
colt 45. works every time.

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2005 2:05 pm
Joined: Mon Jun 20, 2005 1:18 pmPosts: 13Location: Indianapolis,IN
I'm new to forums in general so I would love some help with an avatar! I have no idea where to begin so any info would help a lot. Thanks :D

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2005 2:41 pm
mustardneck wrote:
I'm new to forums in general so I would love some help with an avatar! I have no idea where to begin so any info would help a lot. Thanks :D

welcome to the house of rotofugi, mustardneck! :TCIMH-SmileRoto: in order to display an avatar, you must first upload an image (no greater than 80 pixels) to a site that allows remote linking. if you don't already use a photo hosting site, i'd recommend photobucket.com. it's free and easy to use. once you've uploaded your image, go to your rotofugi profile page and insert the url of the image into the avatar control panel area.

hope that helps!

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2005 3:05 pm
Joined: Mon Jun 20, 2005 1:18 pmPosts: 13Location: Indianapolis,IN
That helps a great deal! I had no idea where to begin. You'll know if I could figure it out if I have an avatar next post :)

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2005 3:05 am
User avatarRoto MafiaRoto MafiaJoined: Mon May 23, 2005 1:42 amPosts: 945Location: so. california
Cali in the house W()()T W()()T! :cool:

PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2005 3:33 am
mustardneck wrote:
That helps a great deal! I had no idea where to begin. You'll know if I could figure it out if I have an avatar next post :)

Anyone that needs an avatar hosted locally on the Rotofugi site, just email me your image.... max 80 pixels square.

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2005 6:56 am
User avatarRoto TormentorJoined: Mon Feb 14, 2005 11:29 pmPosts: 604Location: Southern WI
</Zook checks his location and avatar status>

Edit: WhooHoooo!! I'm solid!

Heeyyyyyy... What happened to my snazzy, singular, uniquely original "title". I am much happier being a tormentor than a "friend".

:razz:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/zook360/
Offline Profile
PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2005 3:12 pm
zook wrote:
Heeyyyyyy... What happened to my snazzy, singular, uniquely original "title". I am much happier being a tormentor than a "friend".

hmm, perhaps you need to earn your title by being a repeat offender. it's one theory anyway.

Offline Profile