<  Other Announcements  ~  NY Toy Fair 2005 : Updated 2.24.05 -- 2:10 am EST

PostPosted: Sat Feb 26, 2005 12:21 pm
User avatarRoto MafiaRoto MafiaJoined: Tue Jul 10, 2007 12:44 amPosts: 974Location: Midwest Reppin' since '81
Yo,
Thanks for posting the pics and for the kind words.

It was fantastic to meet so many nice people! My head was spinning from a two day whirlwind of a trip, but it was all well worth (though I questioned that for a moment on the way home from NYC with a doozy of a hangover from the night before. :)

peace,
shawnimal

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Sun Feb 27, 2005 1:52 am
User avatarRoto MafiaRoto MafiaJoined: Tue Jul 10, 2007 12:44 amPosts: 974Location: Midwest Reppin' since '81
Whitney and Kirby,

It was great meeting you!!! It's only been a few days, and I'm all ready getting pumped for SDCC.

Will keep you posted on the progress of the book... I have to finishing selling out to the man for a little while first. :D

-Brian

http://www.mccartyphotoworks.com

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Sun Feb 27, 2005 3:40 pm
User avatarRoto AdminJoined: Wed Dec 08, 2004 6:09 pmPosts: 7028Location: Chicago, IL
BMc wrote:
Whitney and Kirby,

It was great meeting you!!! It's only been a few days, and I'm all ready getting pumped for SDCC.

Will keep you posted on the progress of the book... I have to finishing selling out to the man for a little while first. :D

-Brian

http://www.mccartyphotoworks.com

If you haven't already, do yourself a favor and check out Brian's toy photos. Very, very cool stuff!

Toy Wrangler/Gallery Director @ Rotofugi Designer Toy Store & Gallery > Chicago
http://rotofugi.com
Offline Profile
PostPosted: Mon Feb 28, 2005 9:33 am
User avatarRoto TormentorJoined: Mon Feb 14, 2005 11:29 pmPosts: 604Location: Southern WI
Brian does do some wicked-cool work, eh?

What's with the book, though? don't think I've seen any info. in regards to that...that or I'm just not paying attention...or am forgetful...

Ooh. Look. Shiny stuff.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/zook360/
Offline Profile
PostPosted: Thu Mar 03, 2005 12:12 am
elisabeth. wrote:
ACK. So much toy goodness. I want about half of those :?

I want more than half! :TCIMH-ShockRoto:

edit: that was me, kirby...even I forget to log in sometimes. :TCIMH-SmileRoto:

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Fri Mar 04, 2005 12:15 am
Thanks for the plug Kirby. Glad you guys dig my work!

As for the book, I've been working on publishing something for a while. Hopefully will have it out sooner rather than later. I keep getting distracted by shoots and trips . It's all adding more work for the book, but only if I find the time to organize it. :)

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2005 5:53 pm
TREDEEZEE wrote:
Does anyone know what the Super Hero looking dude is called? The figure in all black with the Skull and Crossbones on his chest and the red torn up cape. That figure looks BAD-ASS!!!

PEACE!!

TT

It called Black Terror by Ralph Cosentino. It not out until July.

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2005 5:44 pm
User avatarRoto Capo di VinyliRoto Capo di VinyliJoined: Wed Mar 23, 2005 7:44 pmPosts: 3587Location: so. california
these dunnys are AMAZING. when will you be getting them in?
also, what are these called and who are they by?

the photos are fantastic! i'm so glad i found this forum. everyone seems helpful and genuinely nice. what a cool community of people.

xo

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2005 8:10 pm
User avatarRoto AdminJoined: Wed Dec 08, 2004 6:09 pmPosts: 7028Location: Chicago, IL
pinkish_hue wrote:
these dunnys are AMAZING. when will you be getting them in?
also, what are these called and who are they by?

the photos are fantastic! i'm so glad i found this forum. everyone seems helpful and genuinely nice. what a cool community of people.

xo

Welcome pinkish and thanks for the Love... :)

Top photo is Series 2 Dunnies. We'll have 'em end of May/ beginning of June.

Middle Photo: Top is the Kozik Mao 8-inch Dunny, we've got it on order (May 1 or so) ...the one on the left is the 1 in 10 Jiang Ching (Mao’s fourth wife) secret variant... the other one, I'm not sure.

Bottom Photo: Ice Bots by Dalek, we've got the 3-inch ones on order, they ship approximately May 1 as well...the larger ones, to my knowledge don't have a release date yet.

Toy Wrangler/Gallery Director @ Rotofugi Designer Toy Store & Gallery > Chicago
http://rotofugi.com
Offline Profile
PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2005 9:48 pm
User avatarRoto Capo di VinyliRoto Capo di VinyliJoined: Wed Mar 23, 2005 7:44 pmPosts: 3587Location: so. california
robokirby wrote:
Welcome pinkish and thanks for the Love... :)

Top photo is Series 2 Dunnies. We'll have 'em end of May/ beginning of June.

Middle Photo: Top is the Kozik Mao 8-inch Dunny, we've got it on order (May 1 or so) ...the one on the left is the 1 in 10 Jiang Ching (Mao’s fourth wife) secret variant... the other one, I'm not sure.

Bottom Photo: Ice Bots by Dalek, we've got the 3-inch ones on order, they ship approximately May 1 as well...the larger ones, to my knowledge don't have a release date yet.

thanks for the love back. and the warm welcome. AND the info on the aforementioned toys, ha. i really appreciate it.

Offline Profile