Rotofugi Forums
http://forums.rotofugi.com/

New CHEAPER Shipping Options
http://forums.rotofugi.com/viewtopic.php?f=21&t=4681
Page 1 of 1

Author:  rotokirby [ Tue Oct 30, 2007 1:50 am ]
Post subject:  New CHEAPER Shipping Options

We've done our research and will now be offering a few more new CHEAPER shipping options....click for details.

This should especially good for international shipping of smaller orders. Take advantage of the weak dollar while you can! :cool:

Author:  rotokirby [ Sun Nov 18, 2007 10:09 am ]
Post subject: 

PLEASE NOTE:

PARCEL POST CAN BE EXTREMELY SLOW. Do not choose Parcel Post if you are in a hurry. Thank you, the management.

Author:  Desecration [ Mon Dec 03, 2007 6:09 pm ]
Post subject: 

Did not know where to put this, so I thought the shipping thread seemed fit. If not, please move :p

Thank you for the prompt shipping and kind packing of my recent order, Whitney and Kirby! :)


Laura

Author:  rotokirby [ Mon Dec 03, 2007 8:22 pm ]
Post subject: 

Desecration wrote:
Did not know where to put this, so I thought the shipping thread seemed fit. If not, please move :p

Thank you for the prompt shipping and kind packing of my recent order, Whitney and Kirby! :)


Laura



Of course! You're very welcome...I sent some peeps from Cleveland your way the other day, hope they make it! :lol:

Author:  Desecration [ Thu Dec 06, 2007 3:26 pm ]
Post subject: 

rotokirby wrote:
Of course! You're very welcome...I sent some peeps from Cleveland your way the other day, hope they make it! :lol:



Thankies. We have sent a few your way as well. And now you can settle a debate that has taken place... what is the proper pronounciation of Roto...?

I say RotofuJI. :eek: :D

Author:  rotokirby [ Thu Dec 06, 2007 4:38 pm ]
Post subject: 

Desecration wrote:
rotokirby wrote:
Of course! You're very welcome...I sent some peeps from Cleveland your way the other day, hope they make it! :lol:



Thankies. We have sent a few your way as well. And now you can settle a debate that has taken place... what is the proper pronounciation of Roto...?

I say RotofuJI. :eek: :D


Yep, you got it right, although we really don't make a big deal about it.

ROW-TOW-FOO-JEE

I actually get asked that question enough that I've added an "About Us" section to the store that includes the "correct" pronunciation. :p

About Us

Page 1 of 1 All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group
http://www.phpbb.com/