<  Other Announcements  ~  Rotofugi is looking for another RotoHelper!

PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2007 2:46 am
Roto JunkieJoined: Tue Jan 02, 2007 1:57 amPosts: 261Location: Dayton OH
ajb603 wrote:
i emailed my resume. hope to hear back soon!

awwwwww!
i read this thread last night and there were a handful of responses saying "i can't take the job." i was looking forward to making a joke about it now that it was up to 14 replies. :lolo:

anyway, i can't work for you either.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2007 10:16 am
User avatarJoined: Mon Nov 26, 2007 9:30 pmPosts: 41Location: chicago
i'm talking marrying it, moving to a house in the suburbs and having little job babies that we'd raise into successful job adults and i'd try to hide the tears when they head off to college and have job families of their own.

i think the only thing stopping me is that for a little while i'm gonna try to devote some time to working on my toys...

hey... um... hire another rotohelper later, after the wintery season... then um... pick me.

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2007 9:04 pm
User avatarRoto MafiaRoto MafiaJoined: Fri Sep 15, 2006 4:29 pmPosts: 570Location: Oak Park
let me know when the marketing/creative director/interior designer position is open. I'll send over my portfolio and resume.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2007 10:06 pm
User avatarRoto AdminJoined: Wed Dec 08, 2004 6:09 pmPosts: 7028Location: Chicago, IL
Briant wrote:
let me know when the marketing/creative director/interior designer position is open. I'll send over my portfolio and resume.

You know you'd be my first choice. Unfortunately, those are all the things I do right now...and I kinda like doing them. :p

Response to our job posting was overwhelming...we're currently trying one applicant out and it's going really well...and considering taking on one more person.

Thank you to everyone who applied and sorry if you haven't heard back from us, we're super busy!

Toy Wrangler/Gallery Director @ Rotofugi Designer Toy Store & Gallery > Chicago
http://rotofugi.com
Offline Profile
PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2007 3:12 am
User avatarRoto DrunkJoined: Mon Nov 27, 2006 8:44 amPosts: 389Location: the pub, Melbourne, Australia
if i can sleep in the store free of charge i'll move to the u.s to work for you guys if you need one more....haha?.... no i'm serious...

PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2007 9:43 am
User avatarRoto JunkieJoined: Mon Nov 28, 2005 8:08 pmPosts: 385Location: Rotoland
I thought I had the inside track on this job.....

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2007 12:26 pm
User avatarRoto FriendJoined: Wed Apr 04, 2007 10:18 amPosts: 117Location: Chicago, IL
I wish I could get up to Chicago this month instead of January or I would have went on with the application, oh well. I'll keep my eye open for future opportunities.

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2007 11:12 pm
User avatarRoto AdminJoined: Wed Dec 08, 2004 6:09 pmPosts: 7028Location: Chicago, IL
Positions are filled....going now to post the welcome new employees announcement....thanks everyone who applied!

Toy Wrangler/Gallery Director @ Rotofugi Designer Toy Store & Gallery > Chicago
http://rotofugi.com
Offline Profile