<  Other Announcements  ~  Welcom Ed and Paulina, Our New Rotohelpers

PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2007 11:14 pm
User avatarRoto AdminJoined: Wed Dec 08, 2004 6:09 pmPosts: 7028Location: Chicago, IL
Y'all probably know we were looking for new help a few weeks back...well, we've gone and hired not one, but two, new RotoHelpers.

Everyone please say hi to Ed (aka SQUEE on the forums) and Paulina (who I don't think has a forum login yet) to the Roto Family!

:D

Toy Wrangler/Gallery Director @ Rotofugi Designer Toy Store & Gallery > Chicago
http://rotofugi.com
Offline Profile
PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2007 11:54 am
User avatarRoto AlumJoined: Thu Mar 24, 2005 10:24 amPosts: 309Location: chicago
just wanted to add that Ed and I are, in fact, two different people. Ed wears his black baseball hat correctly, I wear mine backward. Remember the twins on G.I. Joe? We're basically that. Here we are, sans hats: Image

PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2007 12:40 pm
User avatarRoto ConsigliereRoto ConsigliereJoined: Fri Apr 21, 2006 9:07 pmPosts: 1035Location: Mundelein, IL
Welcome Ed and Paulina!

I assume Kirby informed you of my 20% discount and my monthly box of surprise freebies (no Kaiju please).

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Thu Dec 20, 2007 12:22 am
User avatarRoto Capo di VinyliRoto Capo di VinyliJoined: Wed Feb 16, 2005 5:02 pmPosts: 2348Location: GRεεKTΘωN
agitprop wrote:
Welcome Ed and Paulina!

I assume Kirby informed you of my 20% discount and my monthly box of surprise freebies (no Kaiju please).

everywhere I go in this big city, I see ED working.

He must be rich.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 20, 2007 12:25 am
User avatarRoto AdminJoined: Wed Dec 08, 2004 6:09 pmPosts: 7028Location: Chicago, IL
Marinaro500 wrote:
agitprop wrote:
Welcome Ed and Paulina!

He must be rich.

LOL

Dude, if I could rival UPS money I'd hire you too.

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Fri Dec 21, 2007 3:02 am
User avatarRoto HelperJoined: Fri Jul 22, 2005 9:03 pmPosts: 81Location: Chicago
Quote:

Hello... My name is SQUEE and I am a workaholic
Quote:
He must be rich.

2 part-time jobs = Full time baller... LOL

PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2007 8:26 pm
User avatarRoto ConsigliereRoto ConsigliereJoined: Fri Apr 21, 2006 9:07 pmPosts: 1035Location: Mundelein, IL
Met Paulina today. She's very nice and friendly. A great addition to the Roto family!

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2007 1:08 am
agitprop wrote:
Met Paulina today. She's very nice and friendly. A great addition to the Roto family!

Thanks for the vote of confidence and sorry we weren't around to chat today...we're trying to take a day off every now and then...it's our New Year's Resolution! 8)

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2007 1:18 am
User avatarRoto ConsigliereRoto ConsigliereJoined: Fri Feb 10, 2006 11:12 amPosts: 1133Location: Germany
rotokirby wrote:
agitprop wrote:

Thanks for the vote of confidence and sorry we weren't around to chat today...we're trying to take a day off every now and then...it's our New Year's Resolution! 8)

That's a great resolution! Sounds like something I should do, too.