<  Other Announcements  ~  Super7 Distribution Network

PostPosted: Wed Dec 26, 2007 2:01 pm
User avatarRoto AdminJoined: Wed Dec 08, 2004 6:09 pmPosts: 7028Location: Chicago, IL
We're very honored to be a part of the new Super7 Distribution Network as we continue to expand our selection and get the coolest toys we can find for our customers.

Here's the official press release from Brian Flynn at Super7:

---

Beginning January 1st, 2008, Super7 will begin exclusive distribution of it's own created product (Ghost Land, etc.) as well as key Japanese toy companies to select partner stores across the United States and abroad. From Japan, Super7 will be bringing many of their long-term partner and collaborative Japanese companies for wider distribution, including: Secret Base, Gargamel, RealxHead, Rumble Monsters, Cronic, Skull Toys, Anraku Ansaku, Buster Call, Pop Soda and Ichiban-boshi. With this agreement, distribution partners will now be able to release each toy release domestically at the same exact time that these figures are released in Japan, therefore granting collectors and fans greater access than ever before to these exciting figures.

Super7 distribution partner stores were chosen with careful consideration to their understanding and dedication to promoting Japanese vinyl toy companies and Super7 over the years, as well as being owned and run by toy enthusiasts with discerning taste and style. Partner stores are: Rotofugi (Chicago), Toy Tokyo (NYC), Giant Robot (LA, SL, SF, NY), Ultra Pop (KY), WTHN (PA) and Lulubell (AZ). We look forward to working with these stores to bringing great toys to collectors in the new year!

----

What's it all mean? It means more awesome Japanese Vinyl at Rotofugi! That's what it means! It's going to be a very exciting year! :D

Toy Wrangler/Gallery Director @ Rotofugi Designer Toy Store & Gallery > Chicago
http://rotofugi.com
Offline Profile
PostPosted: Wed Dec 26, 2007 3:17 pm
User avatarRoto MafiaRoto MafiaJoined: Wed Jan 18, 2006 11:10 amPosts: 711Location: Buffalo
This is awesome! I love Super 7 Stuff!

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Wed Dec 26, 2007 5:35 pm
User avatarRoto JunkieJoined: Mon Nov 28, 2005 8:08 pmPosts: 385Location: Rotoland
congrats!

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Wed Dec 26, 2007 7:33 pm
User avatarRoto ConsigliereRoto ConsigliereJoined: Fri Feb 10, 2006 11:12 amPosts: 1133Location: Germany
awesomoe! 8) That means more money being spend at roto on my side. :lol:

PostPosted: Wed Dec 26, 2007 9:50 pm
User avatarRoto ConsigliereRoto ConsigliereJoined: Tue Feb 15, 2005 11:18 amPosts: 1757Location: ooo000ooo.com
congrats!

dood - that's rad.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2007 1:21 pm
User avatarRoto JunkieJoined: Fri Feb 18, 2005 5:22 pmPosts: 434Location: Chicago
hellz yeah guys congrats!!!!

PostPosted: Fri Mar 07, 2008 3:49 pm
User avatarRoto FriendJoined: Thu Aug 09, 2007 2:12 pmPosts: 102Location: chicago
this is turning out to be very bad; for my wallet...

my collection pics
Offline Profile