<  Other Announcements  ~  Rotofugi at Wondercon 2008

PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2008 10:44 pm
User avatarRoto AdminJoined: Wed Dec 08, 2004 6:09 pmPosts: 7028Location: Chicago, IL
We'll be headed out to San Francisco for Wondercon this Friday through Sunday (Feb 22-24 at the Moscone Center)...come out and see us if you're in the area!

We'll have Ninjatown, Shawnimals and Fluffy Yuk Yuk plus lots of our past exclusives (Doguma, Tofu Robot, Nougaki, Blobpus, Gobi and more).

We'll also be debuting a few new things:

-- A new T-shirt designed by Shawnimal (ZOMBIE NINJA!)
-- Rotofugi Exclusive Radioactive Marnon by Dream Rocket
-- Rotofugi Exclusive Dorome by Cronic

PLUS....Shawnimal will be at our booth signing...schedule and details to come!

Toy Wrangler/Gallery Director @ Rotofugi Designer Toy Store & Gallery > Chicago
http://rotofugi.com
Offline Profile
PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2008 11:06 pm
Who all from Roto will be there to represent y'all? And Shawnimal? Really? *swoon* Any chance he'll be there on Friday? :D

So stoked to have you guys at Wondercon, I was thinking of skipping it this year but a friend of mine told me you guys were gonna be there so it sealed my fate. I s'pose I should be supporting my local con anyway, but at least now I might actually have something to buy once I get there. :lol:

Any chance you guys might be bringing some of the new, blue, I love the smell of vinyl, t-shirts? I was going to pick one up, but if I could save on shipping, it would make it even better :D

And just because I'll also be flying out to the Midwest and stopping in your store just two weeks later, I swear I'm not stalking you guys, it's just sorta worked out that way. :lol: ;)

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2008 12:16 am
User avatarRoto AdminJoined: Wed Dec 08, 2004 6:09 pmPosts: 7028Location: Chicago, IL
wolfchild wrote:
Who all from Roto will be there to represent y'all? And Shawnimal? Really? *swoon* Any chance he'll be there on Friday? :D

So stoked to have you guys at Wondercon, I was thinking of skipping it this year but a friend of mine told me you guys were gonna be there so it sealed my fate. I s'pose I should be supporting my local con anyway, but at least now I might actually have something to buy once I get there. :lol:

Any chance you guys might be bringing some of the new, blue, I love the smell of vinyl, t-shirts? I was going to pick one up, but if I could save on shipping, it would make it even better :D

And just because I'll also be flying out to the Midwest and stopping in your store just two weeks later, I swear I'm not stalking you guys, it's just sorta worked out that way. :lol: ;)

It'll be Whitney and Me. :)

I'm not sure what day or days Shawnimal will be signing....I gotta double check and will post more details later.

We weren't planning on bringing any Roto T-shirts, but if you PM me your size I'll make sure to have one there for you. :)

Mainly we'll have Ninjatown plus other Shawnimal stuff plus a bunch of Rotofugi Exclusives from the past 6 months or so...plus the two new kaiju pieces and the Fluffy Yuk Yuk.... Should be fun!

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2008 12:51 am
Question- is the Marnon done in the same style as the Doguma? I.e., is it clear green vinyl filled with GID vinyl?

Sounds like fun, though. I envy those San Franciscans (Franciscoites?).

PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2008 1:05 am
akum6n wrote:
Question- is the Marnon done in the same style as the Doguma? I.e., is it clear green vinyl filled with GID vinyl?

Sounds like fun, though. I envy those San Franciscans (Franciscoites?).

Yep. The Marnon is the same colorway as the Radioactive Doguma. Should be really awesome!

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2008 11:23 am
Roto ConsigliereRoto ConsigliereJoined: Thu Jul 27, 2006 7:36 pmPosts: 1284Location: Chicago, suburbs
I wish I could be there. The exclusives sound awesome. :cool:

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2008 2:18 am
Image Image Image Sending a PM now!

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2008 9:05 am
User avatarJoined: Thu Dec 01, 2005 8:53 amPosts: 9
Any leftover Marnon figures?? The split tongue on those is a nice change, plus, they just kinda kick ass anyway!

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2008 11:52 pm
User avatarJoined: Mon Nov 14, 2005 2:15 pmPosts: 39Location: ca
marnon me baby!

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2008 4:27 pm
We have some of all the exclusives left, but we're still in SF until tonight. I packed some in luggage for the Marnon and Dorome so those will be online Wednesday or Thursday. The zombie ninja tees are all with UPS so those won't be up until next week.

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Thu Feb 28, 2008 9:20 am
Painted and Unpainted of the Marnon we debuted at Wondercon are now available through the online store.

We brought some of each back in luggage...more to come with UPS early next week....and then the balance of the run coming from Japan shortly as well...basically, if it sells out don't panic, yet.

Also...the Dorome Rotofugi Exclusives are also up for order now...same deal as above, we have some more coming that we shipped back from San Fran, but brought some back with us in our trusty orange suitcase. ;)

Offline Profile