<  Other Announcements  ~  Upgraded Forum Software...In Progress

PostPosted: Sat Aug 09, 2008 3:37 pm
User avatarRoto AdminJoined: Wed Dec 08, 2004 6:09 pmPosts: 7028Location: Chicago, IL
We've upgraded to the newest version of our forum software so you'll see some new features and such.

I've also consolidated some forums and deleted some....and simplified the navigation and menu system down to the basics.

We really weren't using the *Contests* forum, and if we do decide to have a contest we'll just post it under *Other Announcements*.

*Your Collection* is gone...posts have been moved to *Toy Chat* ....

*Rotofugi Asks You* is gone for good....I hadn't used that forum for a long time.

I'm considering dumping the *Trades* forum but haven't done it yet....it just doesn't get enough traffic to justify the space it is taking up.

Toy Wrangler/Gallery Director @ Rotofugi Designer Toy Store & Gallery > Chicago
http://rotofugi.com
Offline Profile
PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2008 4:14 am
User avatarRoto ConsigliereRoto ConsigliereJoined: Fri Feb 10, 2006 11:12 amPosts: 1133Location: Germany
Ah, I was already wondering when you were going to adapt the site design to forums. Nice, I think I haven't told you that I am quite fond of the design. :D

PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2008 9:22 pm
Roto ConsigliereRoto ConsigliereJoined: Thu Jul 27, 2006 7:36 pmPosts: 1284Location: Chicago, suburbs
Whoa... Since I've been in Virginia (Williamsburg) for vacation this past week, I really didn't go on the forums that much. The new forums look awesome, and I'm glad that the forums now match the entire site design. Great job on the new look, it looks quite beautiful! The new easy color selection tool for the text is also a nice addition. I like how all the smilies are all there on the other side aswell, making it find more selections with less clicks. THe only thing that I think needs a slight adjustment is the boldness of the text *Rotofugi Discussion Forums*, as I think it needs to be a tad more thicker. Other than that, really nice!!

Great job Kirby! :-D

Offline Profile