<  Other Announcements  ~  Angry Clobber Monkey Signing + Print Release

PostPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2009 4:08 am
User avatarRoto AdminJoined: Wed Dec 08, 2004 6:09 pmPosts: 7028Location: Chicago, IL

Have you seen Dave Pressler's Angry Clobber Monkey? With his iron ball fists he's programmed for destruction! The hatch on the rear opens to reveal a little pilot who watches over the angry meter, ready to push the 'clobber' button when the metal one's temper boils over. So Very Angry and ready to clobber!

Yeah, awesome.

We've got ACM creator and LA-based master sculptor Dave Pressler doing an in-store signing on Saturday, November 28, 4-6PM. In addition to a supply of Angry Clobber Monkeys Dave will have a new print for sale too, so come on out and say hi!

About the Artist: Dave has lent his sculpting talents to the vinyl art toy industry, sculpting figures for renowned artists such as Anthony Ausgang, Ron English, Camille Rose Garcia, Brendan Monroe, Nathan Jurevicius, Mark Ryden and Luke Chueh. He also shows his own sculpture and illustrated art works at galleries around the world. In the world of television, Nickelodeon has recently picked up his pilot, Robot and Monster: Best Friends Forever based on his original characters.

Buy an Angry Clobber Monkey Now! (note...we have more on the way for the signing)

Toy Wrangler/Gallery Director @ Rotofugi Designer Toy Store & Gallery > Chicago
http://rotofugi.com
Offline Profile
PostPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2009 12:42 pm
any more info on the print hes bringing with him?
is it numbered?

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Thu Nov 12, 2009 3:21 pm
User avatarRoto AdminJoined: Wed Dec 08, 2004 6:09 pmPosts: 7028Location: Chicago, IL
brokeassp wrote:
any more info on the print hes bringing with him?
is it numbered?

I do believe Dave is still working on it...so no information yet. :)

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2009 10:00 pm
Just got a preview from Dave of the new poster that will be available at the signing. Very cool....but since it isn't quite done yet, no teaser.

I'll post an image up as soon as I get an approval from Dave.

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Fri Nov 27, 2009 7:59 pm
Here's the poster we'll have available tomorrow... 17x11 Litho, signed edition of 100. $20

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Sat Nov 28, 2009 3:01 pm
User avatarRoto JunkieJoined: Tue Aug 01, 2006 9:53 pmPosts: 270Location: Chicago
i wish i could go to signing, i would love to have that poster. :shock:

PostPosted: Sat Nov 28, 2009 7:05 pm
fuuuuuu i fell asleep!@!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! are there still some posters left?

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Mon Nov 30, 2009 12:58 pm
User avatarRoto HelperJoined: Tue Feb 15, 2005 12:34 amPosts: 157Location: chicago
brokeassp wrote:
fuuuuuu i fell asleep!@!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! are there still some posters left?
Yep!

Offline Profile