<  Other Announcements  ~  Online Store Changes

PostPosted: Sat Jun 11, 2005 8:35 am
User avatarRoto AdminJoined: Wed Dec 08, 2004 6:09 pmPosts: 7028Location: Chicago, IL
We've made a few minor tweaks to the online store over the past couple weeks and I'd love feedback if anyone is willing....

We added a Mini-Basket that is always on the screen. It allows you to instantly see what is in your basket and also can give you shipping quotes without having to go through the checkout. It also lets you view recently visited items in a list.
To accomodate the new Mini-Basket all photos had to get somewhat smaller, but overall I think they are still large enough (we just have to keep the smaller image size in mind when shooting photos now...especially the thumbnail photos)....

We've added the ability to redeem Gift Certificates on the online store. It bulked up the checkout page a little, but it's a nice feature...now you need to convince your friends/loved ones/parents to buy you Rotofugi Gift Certificates. :)

We've moved the Books and Magazines from the Miscallaneous section to their own category. It was getting a little cluttered in there!

And finally....we've set up a new categegory for Open Box items. These will be formerly Blind Box items that have been opened to identify their contents. We will probably also sell off some of the display pieces when we sell out of items through this category too.

Feedback will be appreciated. :)

Toy Wrangler/Gallery Director @ Rotofugi Designer Toy Store & Gallery > Chicago
http://rotofugi.com
Offline Profile
PostPosted: Sat Jun 11, 2005 1:38 pm
User avatarRoto Capo di VinyliRoto Capo di VinyliJoined: Wed Mar 23, 2005 7:44 pmPosts: 3587Location: so. california
i think all of the changes are great especially the open box items category (no surprise there as i like being able to choose my blind box toys) and the online redeemable gift certificates! i was wondering if that was ever going to be an option. yay!

Offline Profile