<  Other Announcements  ~  New Rotofugi Stickers Coming Soon

PostPosted: Wed Sep 28, 2005 12:44 am
User avatarRoto AdminJoined: Wed Dec 08, 2004 6:09 pmPosts: 7028Location: Chicago, IL
I'm still kicking several designs around, but this very simple tag design (from our most recent shirt) is my favorite at the moment....

Best of all, it will, hopefully, be printed on clear vinyl with some white thrown in for good contrast and look something like this when applied to a window....

Toy Wrangler/Gallery Director @ Rotofugi Designer Toy Store & Gallery > Chicago
http://rotofugi.com
Offline Profile
PostPosted: Wed Sep 28, 2005 1:33 am
Roto FriendJoined: Wed Sep 07, 2005 2:01 amPosts: 93Location: NW IL Suburbanite
OH man, massively hot. The blue goes very very well with the roto theme color...muhahahahaha. Any pics of your other designs???

Kalani

P.S. Sorry this may be a little bit of a topic hack, but I've always wondered and was going to post one day the question "What does everyone do with their roto stickers?"

Thanks, roto keeps rocking on!!!

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Wed Sep 28, 2005 1:48 am
User avatarRoto AdminJoined: Wed Dec 08, 2004 6:09 pmPosts: 7028Location: Chicago, IL
TripleFOBSoul wrote:
P.S. Sorry this may be a little bit of a topic hack, but I've always wondered and was going to post one day the question "What does everyone do with their roto stickers?"

I stick them on things. :razz:

Actually, I've noticed a lot of people seem to cut out the "abe" and put it on stuff...I've seen them on bikes, ipod cases, laptops, zippos etc...but without our info that was originally on the sticker! Some day I will do a sticker that is just the "abe" graphic, just wanted something with our name on it this time.

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Wed Sep 28, 2005 5:53 am
User avatarRoto ConsigliereRoto ConsigliereJoined: Fri Feb 18, 2005 3:57 pmPosts: 1430Location: Chicago, IL
I like it a lot! :shock:

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Wed Sep 28, 2005 7:34 am
User avatarRoto FriendJoined: Thu Jul 28, 2005 6:25 amPosts: 195Location: Sofia, Bulgaria
Its fantastic!

PostPosted: Sat Oct 01, 2005 6:32 pm
User avatarRoto Capo di VinyliRoto Capo di VinyliJoined: Wed Mar 23, 2005 7:44 pmPosts: 3587Location: so. california
i don't know how i missed this post, but .. i like the sticker a lot. ^___^

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Sat Oct 01, 2005 7:01 pm
There's been a change in plans, but it's somewhat secret. Well, secret until I get the quote on the stickers. :)

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Sat Oct 01, 2005 7:26 pm
User avatarRoto Capo di VinyliRoto Capo di VinyliJoined: Wed Mar 23, 2005 7:44 pmPosts: 3587Location: so. california
hmm, a quote, huh? i'm curious now. what ever could the quote be? anyone have any guesses??

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Sat Oct 01, 2005 7:30 pm
pinkish_hue wrote:
hmm, a quote, huh? i'm curious now. what ever could the quote be? anyone have any guesses??

no, the quote, like, the price it is going to take to get them printed. although, the sticker might have a quote on it too. :)

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Sat Oct 01, 2005 7:32 pm
a hint

it's not finished though

far from it actually

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Sat Oct 01, 2005 7:35 pm
rotokirby wrote:
pinkish_hue wrote:

no, the quote, like, the price it is going to take to get them printed. although, the sticker might have a quote on it too. :)

ooooooh, hahahaha. wow, i feel extremely blonde right now. :wink:

is that a photo of mr. shawnimal himself?

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Sat Oct 01, 2005 8:57 pm
That indeed is Mr Shawn Smith, aka Shawnimal. The photo is from last Februrary when we were all in NYC for Toy Fair.

Look for vinyl Shawnimals beginning late this year! Yeah!

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Sun Oct 02, 2005 11:51 pm
ahhh, it's nice to see the face behind the plushes.
i look forward to the vinyls.

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2005 9:18 am
User avatarRoto ConsigliereRoto ConsigliereJoined: Tue Feb 15, 2005 11:18 amPosts: 1757Location: ooo000ooo.com
I gotta say, Shawn is one of the coolest cats in town

PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2005 10:04 pm
User avatarRoto MafiaRoto MafiaJoined: Mon Feb 14, 2005 10:52 pmPosts: 758Location: chicago
any decisions on the stickers yet?

Offline Profile