<  Other Announcements  ~  FREE Icebot!

PostPosted: Sat Oct 08, 2005 12:18 am
User avatarRoto AdminJoined: Wed Dec 08, 2004 6:09 pmPosts: 7028Location: Chicago, IL
We just found out today that KidRobot is doing a Free Dalek IceBot promotion in cities across the US, including Chicago, tomorrow!

Rotofugi will, of course, be stocking IceBots beginning late next week (October 13, but we need to confirm that..)

Anway, for a free preview in Chicago, you can go to Margies Candies on Western Avenue (at Armitage), beginning at 9am and ask for your free Icebot. First 50 people get one!

Toy Wrangler/Gallery Director @ Rotofugi Designer Toy Store & Gallery > Chicago
http://rotofugi.com
Offline Profile
PostPosted: Sat Oct 08, 2005 1:48 am
User avatarRoto FriendJoined: Thu Jul 28, 2005 6:25 amPosts: 195Location: Sofia, Bulgaria
Free IceBot's. Thats great :-D :D

PostPosted: Sat Oct 08, 2005 7:25 am
User avatarRoto Capo di VinyliRoto Capo di VinyliJoined: Wed Feb 16, 2005 5:02 pmPosts: 2348Location: GRεεKTΘωN
Guess what Allison and I are having for breakfast this morning????

I'll post photos later!!!!

Joe M500

PostPosted: Sat Oct 08, 2005 7:34 am
User avatarRoto AdminJoined: Wed Dec 08, 2004 6:09 pmPosts: 7028Location: Chicago, IL
Marinaro500 wrote:
Guess what Allison and I are having for breakfast this morning????

I'll post photos later!!!!

Joe M500

Whitney and I considered it but, frankly, it seems like cheating for us to go swipe up free toys. :o

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Sat Oct 08, 2005 7:45 am
User avatarRoto Capo di VinyliRoto Capo di VinyliJoined: Wed Feb 16, 2005 5:02 pmPosts: 2348Location: GRεεKTΘωN
Did you guys help KR find the best spot to put 'em???

I just walked in the door from work when I posted that, so our banana split will essentially be my dinner and her breakfast. Then it's back home to bed before a night of Kung Fu movies!!!

CHeers.
I'll see you guys there if you change your minds. Interested to see if anyone in Chicago is going that we know!

Joe

PostPosted: Sat Oct 08, 2005 7:58 am
Marinaro500 wrote:
Did you guys help KR find the best spot to put 'em???
Joe

We just found out yesterday! So, nope. But Margie's is the right place, IMHO. I noticed that in some other cities they went to Ben & Jerry's. There is at least one B&J's in Chicago, but Margies is a better choice.

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Sat Oct 08, 2005 8:03 am
Yeah, it's really a bigger excuse for us to go to Margies. Anywhere else and i'd say, "forget it".

Ben & Jerry's used to be good, but it has lost quality over the years.

on-the-road.
JOe

PostPosted: Sat Oct 08, 2005 11:08 am

M500

PostPosted: Sat Oct 08, 2005 11:16 am
User avatarRoto FriendJoined: Tue Oct 04, 2005 1:29 amPosts: 64Location: Southern California

Im lovin these little things. :razz:

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Sat Oct 08, 2005 11:19 am
Welcome Ampex!!!!!!!

PostPosted: Sat Oct 08, 2005 11:46 am
User avatarRoto FriendJoined: Tue Oct 04, 2005 1:29 amPosts: 64Location: Southern California
Marinaro500 wrote:
Welcome Ampex!!!!!!!

Thanks. :D

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Sat Oct 08, 2005 12:34 pm
User avatarRoto Capo di VinyliRoto Capo di VinyliJoined: Wed Mar 23, 2005 7:44 pmPosts: 3587Location: so. california
i heard about this. unfortunately, none of the locations were close to me. congrats to everyone who was lucky enough to get one! *____*

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Sat Oct 08, 2005 1:41 pm
I just got back from Margies and just ate a yummy hot fudge bananna split with my wife. I got an icebot too.....the last one unfortunately....but if you're making the trip, the desserts are worth it!

PostPosted: Sat Oct 08, 2005 2:09 pm
User avatarRoto FriendJoined: Thu Jun 16, 2005 2:37 pmPosts: 120Location: Chicago, IL
Hmmm... Noellen and I got there at 12:50. And they told us it was the last one too.

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Sat Oct 08, 2005 2:38 pm
Congrats to all that got one....and welcome Ampex! :)

Offline Profile