<  Ask Rotofugi  ~  lucky cat dunny.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 18, 2009 12:29 pm
the regular edition goes live on thursday of next week, but KR is being pretty hush hush on what retailers are going to have it. will rotofugi? and if you do, what time should i look out for it? :TCIMH-SmileRoto:

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Fri Jul 31, 2009 2:52 pm
User avatarRoto HelperJoined: Sun Jul 19, 2009 2:10 pmPosts: 2Location: Chicago, IL
Hey Vicious_Pretty,

Like the name by the way.
My name is Charlie, obviously and I work here at the Rotofugi shop. We didn't actually know we were going to get the Lucky Cat Dunnys, or how many we would get until we got them. They sold in the same day we got and released them, so we never really got a chance to post it on the forum. They were IN and right back OUT. I hope you managed to get your hands on one anyways, take care and have a great weekend.

8) `Charlie

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2009 11:23 pm
User avatarRoto AdminJoined: Wed Dec 08, 2004 6:09 pmPosts: 7028Location: Chicago, IL
Everybody meet Charlie! He'll be the smiling guy in the store or gallery on weekends should you stop by.

V_P...sorry for the lack of info on the FC Dunny. Both Whitney and I were out of town for SDCC when they released and I just didn't get time to post the release info here until it was too late. Hopefully it all worked out for you!

Best,
Kirby

Toy Wrangler/Gallery Director @ Rotofugi Designer Toy Store & Gallery > Chicago
http://rotofugi.com
Offline Profile
PostPosted: Fri Aug 14, 2009 12:49 pm
thanks, charlie and kirby! i DID manage to get one, with getting up early and some wild refreshing on the KR site, i would just rather have gotten it here. hopefully i'll be able to snag the new visell dunny from you guys. will you be having a midnight online for that one? :D

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Fri Aug 14, 2009 7:36 pm
User avatarRoto AdminJoined: Wed Dec 08, 2004 6:09 pmPosts: 7028Location: Chicago, IL
Yep. We do most, if not all, the major KR releases at midnight eastern time the day of the release. :)

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2009 1:59 pm
i was online waiting and completed my order by 9:01 (or 12:01, respectively.) so i THINK i'm okay, but just to make sure, will order confirmations be going out today? :D

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2009 3:15 pm
You *should* have got an "Order Received" email last night, though we were experiencing some delay due to slow response times from Paypal's servers.

99.99% of the time if you receive that email you can consider your order confirmed. We've put a lot of effort into optimizing our online store to avoid overselling and I'm proud to say it has worked fairly well.

Order confirmations and shipping notices will be going out throughout today as we pack and ship orders. If you used UPS for shipping that means you'll likely get your confirmation and shipping notice before 4 or 4:30pm central time, though it could be later. I haven't checked in to see how shipping is going today, but we do have a lot of orders to ship.

Hope that helps!

Offline Profile