<  Ask Rotofugi  ~  A question about plushie toy consignment in the store!

PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2009 10:53 pm
User avatarJoined: Mon Nov 26, 2007 9:30 pmPosts: 41Location: chicago
What would I need to do to be considered as a candidate for a consignment deal at the Rotofugi store? I'm starting to become super excited about plushie toy shows and consignment deals at galleries and places. Right now I'm only really pushing to have my little handmade bunnies in different places...

Which I've shared before on the forums. But also my new zombie bunnies...

with their embroidered bloody mouths.

Is there a process that I should get started on? Some forms to fill out and the like? I also certainly understand if Rotofugi isn't looking to start any new consignment deals at the moment, in which case I don't mind waiting!

Thank you very much!

PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2009 11:28 pm
User avatarRoto AdminJoined: Wed Dec 08, 2004 6:09 pmPosts: 7028Location: Chicago, IL
Oh snap! Bloody zombie bunnies!

Drop me an email with your details and we'll set up a time to chat or meet...or something like that.

For anyone else's curiousity....yes, we do occasionally take hand-made items on consignment but, I'll warn you, we don't have a lot of space and I'm VERY picky about what we do and don't take.

Toy Wrangler/Gallery Director @ Rotofugi Designer Toy Store & Gallery > Chicago
http://rotofugi.com
Offline Profile
PostPosted: Sat Aug 15, 2009 7:31 pm
User avatarRoto HelperJoined: Tue Feb 15, 2005 12:34 amPosts: 157Location: chicago
:D

Offline Profile