<  In-Stock/Coming Soon  ~  Tattoo Series Dunnys - PLEASE READ

PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2007 9:35 pm
User avatarRoto AdminJoined: Wed Dec 08, 2004 6:09 pmPosts: 7028Location: Chicago, IL
Tattoo Series Dunnys will only be sold at our Chicago location, not online. The release date is Thursday, April 5.

Due to short supply and high demand we will do the following if more than 6 people are in line at noon when we open:

First person in line can buy a full case (16 Pieces).

Second and third person can buy 8 pieces.

Everyone after that can buy 4 pieces. If there are any left after the line finishes, those who were limited to less than 16 can buy more.

If 6 or less people are in line at noon everyone can buy a case of 16 pieces.

We know this sucks, but this is a very small series and we were given a very small number to sell and we’re trying to do the right thing.

---

If you MUST have a case or more of the Tattoo Series Dunnys we recommend trying to get them through the KidRobot online store beginning Thursday at 11am Eastern.

Toy Wrangler/Gallery Director @ Rotofugi Designer Toy Store & Gallery > Chicago
http://rotofugi.com
Offline Profile
PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2007 1:20 pm
User avatarRoto JunkieJoined: Tue Feb 15, 2005 10:53 amPosts: 330Location: in the land of taquerias and dollar stores, chicago, illinois.
[The Boyfriend] and I camped outside of Rotofugi at 8am and got our Dunnys. Hurrah!

Although I don't think I'll be sitting on concrete for four hours in 30 degree weather again any time soon. :p

PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2007 2:23 pm
User avatarRoto Capo di VinyliRoto Capo di VinyliJoined: Wed Feb 16, 2005 5:02 pmPosts: 2348Location: GRεεKTΘωN
did anyone else show up?

PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2007 2:42 pm
User avatarRoto AdminJoined: Wed Dec 08, 2004 6:09 pmPosts: 7028Location: Chicago, IL
Marinaro500 wrote:
did anyone else show up?

I believe the line was 13 or so people.

Toy Wrangler/Gallery Director @ Rotofugi Designer Toy Store & Gallery > Chicago
http://rotofugi.com
Offline Profile
PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2007 2:53 pm
User avatarRoto AdminJoined: Tue Dec 07, 2004 12:38 pmPosts: 635Location: East Village, Chicago
They sold out super fast... and our good friend and fabulous artist Hannah Aitchison was kind enough to stop by and sign a few.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2007 7:00 pm
User avatarRoto Capo di VinyliRoto Capo di VinyliJoined: Wed Feb 16, 2005 5:02 pmPosts: 2348Location: GRεεKTΘωN
is she related to Guy Aitchison?
must be...

PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2007 8:09 pm
User avatarRoto JunkieJoined: Tue Feb 15, 2005 10:53 amPosts: 330Location: in the land of taquerias and dollar stores, chicago, illinois.
She is. It's her brother.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2007 9:32 pm
User avatarJoined: Sun Dec 17, 2006 4:05 pmPosts: 4
yay hannah! i like hers the best.

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2007 10:28 pm
User avatarRoto Capo di VinyliRoto Capo di VinyliJoined: Wed Mar 23, 2005 7:44 pmPosts: 3587Location: so. california
hers was one of the few i liked in the series. colors look fab together. cool of her to make an appearance. ^_^

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2007 12:45 pm
THAT'S ME IN THE FIRST PICTURE! I'm famous!

yeah, I got there around 1130 & hung out with the other folk. Quite a nice bunch of peoples. I can't believe the eBay markup. I was able to snag 8, no dupes.

Offline Profile