<  In-Stock/Coming Soon  ~  Mist 8" Dunny

PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2007 11:35 pm
User avatarRoto AdminJoined: Wed Dec 08, 2004 6:09 pmPosts: 7028Location: Chicago, IL
FYI: Our stock of Mist Dunny will be arriving via UPS on Thursday. Our UPS dropoff is usually between 12noon and 1pm...so if you're coming to the store you might have to wait a bit after our opening time....

We're putting about a third of our stock online tonight at midnight so ya'll online Rotofugi peeps can grab one...here:

Mist 8" Dunny

The rest of our stock will be allocated to in-store purchases only at our Chicago location. Please don't ask us to do phone orders or anything like that...these Dunnys are gonna be for Chicago peeps while they last this time!

We respect both our online and our Chicago customers equally, we just wanted to give our local supporters some love on this release so the lion's share goes to the bricks and mortar store this time. What up Chicago!

Last edited by rotokirby on Wed Apr 18, 2007 11:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Toy Wrangler/Gallery Director @ Rotofugi Designer Toy Store & Gallery > Chicago
http://rotofugi.com
Offline Profile
PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2007 11:40 pm
User avatarRoto FriendJoined: Wed Apr 04, 2007 10:18 amPosts: 117Location: Chicago, IL
I'm so glad that I am wondering through the forums! Here's to waiting a long 20 minutes. :D

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2007 12:08 am
User avatarRoto FriendJoined: Sat Nov 25, 2006 10:01 amPosts: 56Location: indianapolis
crap, minutes late...i give up!!! i guess i will be on the way up there in the morning.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2007 12:14 am
User avatarRoto AdminJoined: Wed Dec 08, 2004 6:09 pmPosts: 7028Location: Chicago, IL
Our online stock is now completely sold out. The server held up just long enough for orders to come through for the portion we allocated and then melted.

Our sincerest apologies if anyone lost one out of a basket, but the technology we're using just isn't up to a few hundred people nailing the same product page at once. The good news is that we are currently in transation to both a new host and new store software that will hopefully make server crashes a thing of the past.

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2007 8:22 pm
We are completely sold out of the Mist Dunny. :(

Best of luck to anyone is still on the hunt for one. :)

Offline Profile