<  In-Stock/Coming Soon  ~  Out with the Old...

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 3:00 pm
User avatarRoto AdminJoined: Wed Dec 08, 2004 6:09 pmPosts: 7028Location: Chicago, IL
...in with the New SALE...

...going on NOW...

Very good deals on lots of good stuff, through July 3 (our three year anniversary)....

Toy Wrangler/Gallery Director @ Rotofugi Designer Toy Store & Gallery > Chicago
http://rotofugi.com
Offline Profile
PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 4:16 pm
User avatarRoto ConsigliereRoto ConsigliereJoined: Sat Sep 09, 2006 2:49 pmPosts: 1006Location: chicago, il
thats awesome! i got to stop by some time this weekend and get in on this big sale :-D

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 2:03 pm
Story of my life. I just picked up Cherry Girl 2 weeks ago at the store. I am just no good at anticipating sales. I get slaughtered on Ebay regularly also.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2007 12:28 pm
User avatarRoto AdminJoined: Wed Dec 08, 2004 6:09 pmPosts: 7028Location: Chicago, IL
bucktownj wrote:
Story of my life. I just picked up Cherry Girl 2 weeks ago at the store. I am just no good at anticipating sales. I get slaughtered on Ebay regularly also.

Come by the store and let me know who you are and I'll make it up to you, I promise.

Toy Wrangler/Gallery Director @ Rotofugi Designer Toy Store & Gallery > Chicago
http://rotofugi.com
Offline Profile
PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2007 12:32 am
Roto JunkieJoined: Tue Jan 02, 2007 1:57 amPosts: 261Location: Dayton OH
rules so much!!

i've never bought a last toy - i saw it was 'low stock' so i added to cart, and then it showed up 'sold out'. i went 'aah!!' but realized it was i who had done that. :p :)

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2007 1:24 pm
rotokirby wrote:
bucktownj wrote:

Come by the store and let me know who you are and I'll make it up to you, I promise.

Thanks Kirby. I think you've made it up to me with all the IZZE fruit soda. I don't think I can stop by soon because Adriana is due any day, but after our daughter is born I will bring her by the store so we can get started on her designer toy collection. -Jim Mahon