<  In-Stock/Coming Soon  ~  Coarsetoys: NOOP

PostPosted: Mon Sep 08, 2008 9:32 pm
Will NOOP be available for pre-order? If not will they go on sale Sept.12th?
Thanks!

Keirdelay : :p

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Wed Sep 10, 2008 7:42 am
User avatarRoto AdminJoined: Wed Dec 08, 2004 6:09 pmPosts: 7028Location: Chicago, IL
There will be a way to order a Noop online....just not 100% certain when yet....

Toy Wrangler/Gallery Director @ Rotofugi Designer Toy Store & Gallery > Chicago
http://rotofugi.com
Offline Profile
PostPosted: Sat Sep 13, 2008 4:08 pm
User avatarRoto AdminJoined: Wed Dec 08, 2004 6:09 pmPosts: 7028Location: Chicago, IL
Stuff from the exhibit will be available online Monday or Tuesday. :)

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Tue Sep 16, 2008 6:26 pm
User avatarJoined: Wed Apr 11, 2007 5:46 pmPosts: 23Location: Atlanta, GA
:shock: Wow, those Paw figures are sick! I'm going to have to sell a few things and snag those.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 17, 2008 1:04 pm
Roto FriendJoined: Mon Jul 17, 2006 3:40 pmPosts: 88Location: I'm alive & well, where am i?
I would/may kill for one of the PAW figures...

PostPosted: Wed Sep 17, 2008 3:11 pm
We'll have more Paw when they land stateside in 4-6 weeks. :)

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Wed Sep 17, 2008 3:41 pm
Roto FriendJoined: Mon Jul 17, 2006 3:40 pmPosts: 88Location: I'm alive & well, where am i?
i'll be back in 4 weeks, then refreshing the site every minute for at least 2 weeks...NEED PAW!

PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2009 10:35 am
Hi Kirby,

I missed out on the pre-order for NOOP and was wondering if you'll get additional pieces in, or was it all a pre-order and their all spoken for?

Also, are you the only store to carry these?

Thanks,

Scott

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2009 7:29 pm
There may be a few pieces of the Rotofugi Exclusive version up for grabs, but not until we receive them.

So far we are the only retailer to offer these. They were made available for pre-order to coincide with the Coarsetoys Noop exhibit at our gallery.

Of the editions of 100 each style we sold 30 pieces of the regular edition and 80 pieces of the Rotofugi edition. I am not aware of Coarse's plans to sell the remainder of the run.

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2009 8:07 pm
User avatarJoined: Fri Dec 12, 2008 12:29 pmPosts: 21Location: Logan's Run
i need this! i obviously slept on the pre-order and now that my paw! collection is complete, it's time to shift the OCD to this sweet piece.

:lurks obsessively:

:lolo:

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2009 7:13 am
Thanks for the info Kirby!! :D

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2009 2:14 am
If you had a pre-order you should have an email now with instructions for the payment of the balance.

Again, thanks everyone for being quite patient with us and Coarse on this project. We too want things done quickly, but I for one really appreciate the attention to detail and quality that Coarse puts into their projects...which in this case meant waiting a little longer. I know that Mark really felt bad about making everyone wait, but I hope once you receive the figures you'll forget you ever had to wait at all! :)

Thanks!

If you didn't get a pre-order in, make sure you are signed up for the Coarsetoys email list:

http://coarsetoys.com/page8/page8.html

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2009 8:32 pm
rotokirby wrote:
If you had a pre-order you should have an email now with instructions for the payment of the balance.

Again, thanks everyone for being quite patient with us and Coarse on this project. We too want things done quickly, but I for one really appreciate the attention to detail and quality that Coarse puts into their projects...which in this case meant waiting a little longer. I know that Mark really felt bad about making everyone wait, but I hope once you receive the figures you'll forget you ever had to wait at all! :)

Thanks!

If you didn't get a pre-order in, make sure you are signed up for the Coarsetoys email list:

http://coarsetoys.com/page8/page8.html

Hello ;)
I signed up three weeks ago, have money on my Paypal and so scared to miss the next pre-order...So nervous about it.
I'm literally going crazy over it.
I'm nervous mainly about two things: I could be sleeping or out of my PC, because of time differences between our continents; 2) Internet connection in Eastern Europe is not the best one to have..
So scared of missing the Jaws again =(

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Fri Feb 13, 2009 5:52 pm
I think I posted this on the other thread....

We are working through pre-orders now. At this time we've only received a partial shipment, so we won't even be finished fulfilling pre-orders for another 3-4 weeks.

Once that's done we usually keep a few pieces on hand as "insurance" in case anything is damaged in transit.

The long and short of it is that we won't be offering any more for sale for *at least* 4-6 weeks. If and when we do, they will be available first come first served via our online store.

I'll post more here when I have more definite answers, but you can relax for a little bit.

And...as stated above, make sure you're on the Coarsetoys Newsletter list! They will have the remaining pieces for sale....I don't know when though.

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Sat Mar 07, 2009 8:01 pm
User avatarRoto FriendJoined: Sat May 27, 2006 12:51 pmPosts: 51Location: FL
If anyone that pre-ordered needs to back out, please let me know. I'll jump on it with the quickness. Thanks!

aim: sinkaimsink
email: todd.siegle@gmail.com