Author Message

<  Squibbles Ink + Rotofugi  ~  Available Now: NinjaTown Micro Plush by Shawnimals

PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2008 5:11 pm
User avatarRoto AdminJoined: Wed Dec 08, 2004 6:09 pmPosts: 7028Location: Chicago, IL
FYI...we will have some of the SDCC exclusive Macho versions through the online store sometime next week. Gotta wait for them to get shipped back from San Diego now. ;)



_________________
Image
.....................................................................................................
Kirby Kerr
Toy Wrangler/Gallery Director @ Rotofugi Designer Toy Store & Gallery > Chicago
http://rotofugi.com
Offline Profile
PostPosted: Sat Feb 21, 2009 11:28 pm
User avatarRoto AdminJoined: Wed Dec 08, 2004 6:09 pmPosts: 7028Location: Chicago, IL


_________________
Image
.....................................................................................................
Kirby Kerr
Toy Wrangler/Gallery Director @ Rotofugi Designer Toy Store & Gallery > Chicago
http://rotofugi.com
Offline Profile
PostPosted: Sun Feb 22, 2009 3:14 pm
User avatarRoto JunkieJoined: Sat Feb 26, 2005 12:23 pmPosts: 446Location: Chicago
rotokirby wrote:
http://ninjatowntoys.com


WOO! :lolo:



_________________
....................................
Shawnimal Smith
Creative Director / Owner
Shawnimals
http://www.shawnimals.com/
http://www.ninjatown.com/
http://www.professorisland.com/
http://www.plushform.com/
"I'm surrounded by fat spidermen" - M500
Offline Profile
PostPosted: Tue Mar 17, 2009 1:28 pm
User avatarRoto AdminJoined: Wed Dec 08, 2004 6:09 pmPosts: 7028Location: Chicago, IL
Image


Ninjatown Series 1.5 and Series 2 will be available beginning Wednesday, March 25 at rotofugi.com, shawnimals.com and some of your favorite stores near you. :)

We're celebrating the launch with a little signing and get-together at Rotofugi on Saturday, March 28th from 4 until 8pm. Come for the toys and signing, stay for the snacks and giveaways!



_________________
Image
.....................................................................................................
Kirby Kerr
Toy Wrangler/Gallery Director @ Rotofugi Designer Toy Store & Gallery > Chicago
http://rotofugi.com
Offline Profile
PostPosted: Tue Mar 17, 2009 2:20 pm
User avatarRoto JunkieJoined: Sat Feb 26, 2005 12:23 pmPosts: 446Location: Chicago
rotokirby wrote:
Image


Ninjatown Series 1.5 and Series 2 will be available beginning Wednesday, March 25 at rotofugi.com, shawnimals.com and some of your favorite stores near you. :)

We're celebrating the launch with a little signing and get-together at Rotofugi on Saturday, March 28th from 4 until 8pm. Come for the toys and signing, stay for the snacks and giveaways!


WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!



_________________
....................................
Shawnimal Smith
Creative Director / Owner
Shawnimals
http://www.shawnimals.com/
http://www.ninjatown.com/
http://www.professorisland.com/
http://www.plushform.com/
"I'm surrounded by fat spidermen" - M500
Offline Profile
PostPosted: Wed Mar 18, 2009 10:05 am
User avatarRoto ConsigliereRoto ConsigliereJoined: Sat Nov 19, 2005 1:54 amPosts: 1886Location: Chicago
Can't wait to meet Shaun, how will I know him, does he have a beard? Will he be wearing a grey leather jacket? Will he be the guy sitting down signng stuff, eating a 10 lb. muffin?


Last edited by iccdp on Wed Mar 18, 2009 10:32 am, edited 1 time in total.


_________________
Image
Cowboy Astronaut Millionaire

Dyspeptic Ross Sparrow
Offline Profile
PostPosted: Wed Mar 18, 2009 10:16 am
User avatarRoto JunkieJoined: Sat Feb 26, 2005 12:23 pmPosts: 446Location: Chicago
iccdp wrote:
Can't wait to meet Shaun, how will I know him, does he have a beard? Will he be wearing a grey leather jacket? Will he be the guy sitting down signng stuff, eating a muffin?


Yes, yes, yes, yes.



_________________
....................................
Shawnimal Smith
Creative Director / Owner
Shawnimals
http://www.shawnimals.com/
http://www.ninjatown.com/
http://www.professorisland.com/
http://www.plushform.com/
"I'm surrounded by fat spidermen" - M500
Offline Profile
PostPosted: Wed Mar 18, 2009 10:38 am
User avatarRoto ConsigliereRoto ConsigliereJoined: Sat Nov 19, 2005 1:54 amPosts: 1886Location: Chicago
Shawnimal wrote:
iccdp wrote:
Can't wait to meet Shaun, how will I know him, does he have a beard? Will he be wearing a grey leather jacket? Will he be the guy sitting down signng stuff, eating a muffin?


Yes, yes, yes, yes.

Good morning.



_________________
Image
Cowboy Astronaut Millionaire

Dyspeptic Ross Sparrow
Offline Profile
PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2009 6:38 pm
User avatarRoto FriendJoined: Sun Mar 18, 2007 10:34 pmPosts: 90Location: chicago & detroit
business devil... dang... enough said.
awesome



_________________
you going to pay what you owe, Santa!
Offline Profile

Display posts from previous:  Sort by:

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]
Page 7 of 7
99 posts Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest
Search for:
Forum locked  This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
cron