<  Squibbles Ink + Rotofugi  ~  In the Works: The Family by Brian Morris

PostPosted: Sat Mar 08, 2008 3:26 pm
User avatarRoto AdminJoined: Wed Dec 08, 2004 6:09 pmPosts: 7028Location: Chicago, IL
adam_handstand wrote:
any new news on these?
super excited for this to come out!

We remain excited too, but the truth is we jumped the gun when we announced these....we're committed to the project and want it to be great...which is why it's taking a long time. At the moment I don't have any hard dates for a release, sorry.

Toy Wrangler/Gallery Director @ Rotofugi Designer Toy Store & Gallery > Chicago
http://rotofugi.com
Offline Profile
PostPosted: Sun Mar 09, 2008 12:53 pm
User avatarRoto FriendJoined: Tue Aug 28, 2007 6:07 pmPosts: 125Location: 60657
no worries, have you guys solved the issues you had with printing?

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Sun Mar 09, 2008 5:25 pm
User avatarRoto AdminJoined: Wed Dec 08, 2004 6:09 pmPosts: 7028Location: Chicago, IL
adam_handstand wrote:
no worries, have you guys solved the issues you had with printing?

Working on it.

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Sun Mar 09, 2008 7:24 pm
Roto JunkieJoined: Tue Jan 02, 2007 1:57 amPosts: 261Location: Dayton OH
rotokirby wrote:
adam_handstand wrote:
any new news on these?

We remain excited too, but the truth is we jumped the gun when we announced these....we're committed to the project and want it to be great...which is why it's taking a long time. At the moment I don't have any hard dates for a release, sorry.

i get soo excited every time a post is made in this thread!!

kudos, kirby (et al), and thank you for upholding your dedication to quality. i genuinely appreciate that you arent rushing too hard with some public prodding since the project has been announced. not only is my excitement building exponentially, but we can appreciate how much time and care youre putting behind these pieces.

so, thanks!

PostPosted: Sun Mar 09, 2008 8:08 pm
User avatarRoto ConsigliereRoto ConsigliereJoined: Tue Feb 15, 2005 11:18 amPosts: 1757Location: ooo000ooo.com
contull wrote:
rotokirby wrote:
adam_handstand wrote:
any new news on these?

kudos, kirby (et al), and thank you for upholding your dedication to quality. i genuinely appreciate that you arent rushing too hard with some public prodding since the project has been announced. not only is my excitement building exponentially, but we can appreciate how much time and care youre putting behind these pieces.

so, thanks!

I'm really glad that ya'll understand.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 09, 2008 9:51 pm
Roto JunkieJoined: Tue Jan 02, 2007 1:57 amPosts: 261Location: Dayton OH
Brian Morris wrote:
contull wrote:
rotokirby wrote:
adam_handstand wrote:
any new news on these?

so, thanks!

I'm really glad that ya'll understand.

oh, and you too, brian :lolo:

PostPosted: Tue Apr 15, 2008 2:51 pm
User avatarRoto JunkieJoined: Tue Feb 15, 2005 10:53 amPosts: 330Location: in the land of taquerias and dollar stores, chicago, illinois.
I'm happy to wait no matter how long it takes for these.

I know they're going to look amazing.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 15, 2008 6:46 pm
User avatarRoto MafiaRoto MafiaJoined: Wed Jan 18, 2006 11:10 amPosts: 711Location: Buffalo
ditto - anxiously awaiting the release!

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Wed Apr 16, 2008 2:31 am
bubbanumber3 wrote:
ditto - anxiously awaiting the release!

So am I! LOL.

We've been getting lots of angry emails from factories .... but we'll get 'em done right sooner or later.

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Wed Apr 16, 2008 9:06 am
User avatarRoto MafiaRoto MafiaJoined: Wed Jan 18, 2006 11:10 amPosts: 711Location: Buffalo
will you be having a release party for these? I'm sure I can come up with a business reason to make a trip to Chicago....

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Mon Apr 21, 2008 2:22 am
User avatarRoto FriendJoined: Fri Feb 24, 2006 8:37 pmPosts: 87
rotokirby wrote:
We've been getting lots of angry emails from factories .... but we'll get 'em done right sooner or later.

Are the having a hard time getting a clean paintjob?
Or did you just write 'Free Tibet' in your last email? :p

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Tue May 13, 2008 6:41 pm
User avatarRoto ConsigliereRoto ConsigliereJoined: Fri Apr 21, 2006 9:07 pmPosts: 1035Location: Mundelein, IL
:( :sad: :(

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Tue Oct 21, 2008 12:45 am
User avatarRoto FriendJoined: Fri Feb 24, 2006 8:37 pmPosts: 87
Update????? Hope these did not reach an impasse.

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Tue Oct 21, 2008 3:08 pm
We're stuck. Still trying to figure out a solution.....haven't given up yet, but every solution we've come up with so far is extremely cost prohibitive.

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Mon Oct 27, 2008 12:27 pm
how 'bout releasing a few blanks....

Offline Profile