<  Squibbles Ink + Rotofugi  ~  In the Works: The Family by Brian Morris

PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2007 3:34 am
User avatarRoto AdminJoined: Wed Dec 08, 2004 6:09 pmPosts: 7028Location: Chicago, IL
dreamattack27 wrote:
rotokirby wrote:
dreamattack27 wrote:
It would be awesome if these made it in time for the gallery show!

It indeed would be awesome, but we don't anticipate that happening. :(

That's too bad, but it's ok, cause then I can save my money for the artwork!

Yes! Buy art now. Toys when they're done! We're working on them still, it just takes time. :cool:

Toy Wrangler/Gallery Director @ Rotofugi Designer Toy Store & Gallery > Chicago
http://rotofugi.com
Offline Profile
PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2007 1:18 pm
User avatarRoto ConsigliereRoto ConsigliereJoined: Tue Feb 15, 2005 11:18 amPosts: 1757Location: ooo000ooo.com
Ah yeah.
Actually, I not that upset about "The Family" not arriving for the show. It'll give us all another reason to celebrate when they do arrive.

and yeah - buy art! - nothing beats having an original piece on the shelf/wall.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2007 4:09 pm
Roto ConsigliereRoto ConsigliereJoined: Thu Jul 27, 2006 7:36 pmPosts: 1284Location: Chicago, suburbs
Brian Morris wrote:
Ah yeah.
Actually, I not that upset about "The Family" not arriving for the show. It'll give us all another reason to celebrate when they do arrive.

and yeah - buy art! - nothing beats having an original piece on the shelf/wall.

No kidding! I don't have any original pieces by any artists, except the aerosol artwork I bought while I was in Mexico a few years ago. It was by an artist that made it on the streets, but don't even know if the artist goes by a name. I'm pretty sure it's just one of those artists that are at events/carnivals.

Original artwork rules. :cool:

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2007 11:20 am
User avatarRoto TormentorJoined: Mon Feb 14, 2005 11:29 pmPosts: 604Location: Southern WI
Absolutely sick! I can't wait to see these in the plastic!

http://www.flickr.com/photos/zook360/
Offline Profile
PostPosted: Fri Oct 26, 2007 11:38 am
User avatarRoto ConsigliereRoto ConsigliereJoined: Fri Apr 21, 2006 9:07 pmPosts: 1035Location: Mundelein, IL
Will there be a chase? A gold colorway perhaps? (I don't think this was ever answered, maybe it's meant to be a secret/surprise?)

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Fri Oct 26, 2007 7:53 pm
User avatarRoto AdminJoined: Wed Dec 08, 2004 6:09 pmPosts: 7028Location: Chicago, IL
agitprop wrote:
Will there be a chase? A gold colorway perhaps? (I don't think this was ever answered, maybe it's meant to be a secret/surprise?)

There will be multiple colorways, some more rare than others. At least one of the colors will be limited to 100 pcs.

We're still working on 'em...hoped to have the first figure released by now, but you know how it is...always takes longer than expected.

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Sat Oct 27, 2007 8:21 am
User avatarRoto ConsigliereRoto ConsigliereJoined: Fri Apr 21, 2006 9:07 pmPosts: 1035Location: Mundelein, IL
rotokirby wrote:
There will be multiple colorways, some more rare than others. At least one of the colors will be limited to 100 pcs.

We're still working on 'em...hoped to have the first figure released by now, but you know how it is...always takes longer than expected.

So cool. Can't wait. Can I be the first Rotofugi subber? I want to make sure I get them all. :TCIMH-SmileRoto:

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2007 2:37 am
User avatarRoto FriendJoined: Fri Feb 24, 2006 8:37 pmPosts: 87
rotokirby wrote:
...hoped to have the first figure released by now, but you know how it is...always takes longer than expected.

You are just too easy on those kids!

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2007 12:16 pm
User avatarRoto JunkieJoined: Tue Feb 15, 2005 10:53 amPosts: 330Location: in the land of taquerias and dollar stores, chicago, illinois.
I'm so excited about these. Need to save my pennies to get them all :)

PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2007 8:14 pm
User avatarJoined: Fri Nov 23, 2007 10:49 pmPosts: 2Location: ur crib (chicago)
omg this is going to so awesome

PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2007 2:02 pm
User avatarRoto MafiaRoto MafiaJoined: Wed Jan 18, 2006 11:10 amPosts: 711Location: Buffalo
any word on these?

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2007 3:49 pm
No news is good news?

Uhm...errr....not ready yet. Could be a while, we jumped the gun a little on promotion because we were so damn excited about the prototype, but it's gonna be a bit before the factories can get stuff made...sorry for the undue anticipation.

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2008 3:11 pm
Should I start saving for these yet?

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2008 7:30 pm
agitprop wrote:
Should I start saving for these yet?

Not quite. Also...they'll be released over a pretty long period of time so it isn't a big hit to the wallet all at once.

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2008 10:02 pm
Roto JunkieJoined: Tue Jan 02, 2007 1:57 amPosts: 261Location: Dayton OH
rotokirby wrote:

Not quite. Also...they'll be released over a pretty long period of time so it isn't a big hit to the wallet all at once.

oh, not blind box?