<  Rotofugi Gallery  ~  Past Exhibit: Altered States

PostPosted: Tue Sep 05, 2006 10:49 am
User avatarRoto JunkieJoined: Sun Aug 28, 2005 12:00 pmPosts: 260Location: New Lenox, IL
more previews PLEASE! :razz:

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Tue Sep 05, 2006 12:18 pm
Roto FriendJoined: Mon Aug 01, 2005 7:17 pmPosts: 55Location: London UK
Not sneaks as they have been on the boards for ages but a few people might not have seen them.
Dr Finkelstein from Nightmare Before Christmas.
Stitch
S.F.B.B. Custom.

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Tue Sep 05, 2006 1:12 pm
User avatarRoto AdminJoined: Wed Dec 08, 2004 6:09 pmPosts: 7028Location: Chicago, IL
My god man, you are truly the best there is. Of course I've seen these before, like you said, but they still take my breath away!

Toy Wrangler/Gallery Director @ Rotofugi Designer Toy Store & Gallery > Chicago
http://rotofugi.com
Offline Profile
PostPosted: Tue Sep 05, 2006 10:39 pm
Roto ConsigliereRoto ConsigliereJoined: Thu Jul 27, 2006 7:36 pmPosts: 1284Location: Chicago, suburbs
Hey Kirby, do you have any idea about how the price ranges on pieces will be? What are they usually priced?

Thanks! :)

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Wed Sep 06, 2006 12:46 am
User avatarRoto AdminJoined: Wed Dec 08, 2004 6:09 pmPosts: 7028Location: Chicago, IL
FireOnAMatch wrote:
Hey Kirby, do you have any idea about how the price ranges on pieces will be? What are they usually priced?

I don't have all the final prices... so I'm going out on a limb here but I believe the show will have a big range of prices... starting at around $300 and going up to $5000. :eek:

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Wed Sep 06, 2006 7:52 am
Roto ConsigliereRoto ConsigliereJoined: Thu Jul 27, 2006 7:36 pmPosts: 1284Location: Chicago, suburbs
rotokirby wrote:
FireOnAMatch wrote:

I don't have all the final prices... so I'm going out on a limb here but I believe the show will have a big range of prices... starting at around $300 and going up to $5000. :eek:

Wow. I just might wait buying pieces from the show on the opening, and I'll probably buy one online, in this case... :eek:

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Wed Sep 06, 2006 9:34 am
User avatarRoto MafiaRoto MafiaJoined: Wed Jul 13, 2005 11:18 amPosts: 538Location: Shitcago
looks killah.... sucks i'm gonna miss it.
why do people have to get married anyhow?
:sad:

Heaving Mass - Bass
Offline Profile
PostPosted: Wed Sep 06, 2006 11:43 am
User avatarRoto MafiaRoto MafiaJoined: Tue Feb 15, 2005 2:08 pmPosts: 909
this will be a crazy night!!! thank god for the AC in the gallery!

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Thu Sep 07, 2006 1:33 am
In case you missed it in the other thread....

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Thu Sep 07, 2006 9:09 am
User avatarRoto ConsigliereRoto ConsigliereJoined: Tue Feb 15, 2005 11:18 amPosts: 1757Location: ooo000ooo.com
errr -- why's the hideout block party gotta fall on the same weekend?

PostPosted: Thu Sep 07, 2006 1:03 pm
ooo000ooo wrote:
errr -- why's the hideout block party gotta fall on the same weekend?

I know, I know....we set this date months and months ago and then they go and schedule a killer lineup. Ugh.

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Sat Sep 09, 2006 11:10 am
I don't think I'm going anymore... :x :(

I got my permit yesterday, so when I get my license, I will ABSOLUTELY go.

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Sat Sep 09, 2006 11:09 pm
So how was the opening? I wish I could have gone... :(

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Sun Sep 10, 2006 2:14 am
User avatarRoto JunkieJoined: Tue Aug 01, 2006 9:53 pmPosts: 270Location: Chicago
this was a amazing show. Killer artwork everywhere and to make it even sweeter great music :-D :D :-D

PostPosted: Sun Sep 10, 2006 1:02 pm
Thanks to everyone who came out!

Sket and Jeremy, double thanks for coming all the way from Connecticut and London, respectively!

I'll post some party pics a little later today and then we'll be working on getting photos of all the pieces for the online store...I expect to have everything up by the middle of the week at the latest. :)

Offline Profile