<  Rotofugi Gallery  ~  Past Exhibit: Lost Marbles by Mad

PostPosted: Sat Nov 04, 2006 5:00 pm
User avatarRoto FriendJoined: Sat Feb 19, 2005 12:59 amPosts: 173Location: Chicago USA
JoeyPotts wrote:
As always, great great f'in show!!!! mad killed it, whitney and kirby killed it, joe and allison killed it (me and you allison, its on), bart killed it, sket killed it...g'damn too much fun for one night!!!! Great to see everyone :D !!!!! I'm gonna go look for my liver.

check under the bar at bootleggers. i'm pretty sure it's on the floor next to jose's.

Now available at Rotofugi...we love you!
Offline Profile
PostPosted: Sun Nov 05, 2006 7:29 am
User avatarRoto JunkieJoined: Wed Jan 11, 2006 1:07 amPosts: 357Location: Animal Town
that was fun as hell. thanks w + k. and MAD!!! artwork was mos definitley the freshest.

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Sun Nov 05, 2006 10:50 am
User avatarRoto IdolJoined: Wed Feb 16, 2005 2:07 pmPosts: 286Location: KC
BIG thanks to all who got a chance to come out to the show!!!!!! I just got back home and am almost recovered.... almost. All the usual suspects (Mr. & Mrs. M500, Mr. Potts, Mr. oooOOOooo, Mr. & Mrs.Shawnimals, Yoink, the Formula Werks crew, and anyone else I was too wasted to remember) from Chi town ROCKED, and all the outta towers (SKET, pezboy, Dr. Matt Eaton, Sindekat, Random Nature) that made the trip in... well that just kicked a$$!!!!

HUGE thanks to the roto's and crew for making me feel right at home, Shout out to all the peeps who picked up some art also!!! (I heard almost 1/2 the show sold out opening night)

Thanks for making this a dope first solo show!!!

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Sun Nov 05, 2006 11:16 am
User avatarRoto Capo di VinyliRoto Capo di VinyliJoined: Wed Feb 16, 2005 5:02 pmPosts: 2348Location: GRεεKTΘωN
Can't wait to hang up the Mad above the couch!!!!

Allison!!!!

PostPosted: Sun Nov 05, 2006 12:01 pm
Roto FriendJoined: Mon Jul 17, 2006 3:40 pmPosts: 88Location: I'm alive & well, where am i?
Looks like a stunning show. Great work all involved.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 05, 2006 2:22 pm
Roto ConsigliereRoto ConsigliereJoined: Mon Oct 03, 2005 3:51 pmPosts: 1678Location: NYC
So when will the stuff be up online for sale?

PostPosted: Sun Nov 05, 2006 3:00 pm
Roto ConsigliereRoto ConsigliereJoined: Thu Jul 27, 2006 7:36 pmPosts: 1284Location: Chicago, suburbs
NoodleR wrote:
So when will the stuff be up online for sale?

I think that it will be up Sep. NOV. 10th. That's what the flyer said. :)

Last edited by FOAME on Mon Nov 06, 2006 5:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Sun Nov 05, 2006 3:06 pm
User avatarRoto ConsigliereRoto ConsigliereJoined: Fri Apr 21, 2006 9:07 pmPosts: 1035Location: Mundelein, IL
MAD wrote:

Thanks for making this a dope first solo show!!!

Thanks for a great show! Didn't get a chance to talk to you, but I love your work. :TCIMH-SmileRoto:

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Sun Nov 05, 2006 4:23 pm
Roto IdolJoined: Thu Feb 17, 2005 1:57 pmPosts: 85Location: New Haven, CT
OK FINALLY BACK!

MAD KILLED SH*T didn't expect anything less.

WOW Thanks Whitney and Kirb for always rocking it pro styleeee. Such a goodtime!
Was nice to see the FW scumbags in full effect, Joe and Allison, BAD ASS oooOOOooo, Shawnimal and his wife who i never met before! Yoink, AZK, Hue etc etc.

Great time I wish i could live there! Can't wait till next time!

PostPosted: Sun Nov 05, 2006 6:41 pm
User avatarRoto ConsigliereRoto ConsigliereJoined: Sun Dec 05, 2004 4:05 pmPosts: 1055Location: chicago
good times as usual. mad...frickin ridiculous.

wish coulda i stayed later but im a lame and a procrastinator, so i had to get home to stuff i needed to get done. i gotta go to cleos after shows more often with you guys. boo to me.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 06, 2006 3:41 am
User avatarRoto JunkieJoined: Tue Feb 15, 2005 10:53 amPosts: 330Location: in the land of taquerias and dollar stores, chicago, illinois.
That was a really fun show. The afterparty at Cleo's was a blast, too.

Bart, you are no longer allowed to photograph me. I look like a slightly feminine Joey Ramone in all the pictures I'm in! Haha.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 06, 2006 5:00 am
Roto FriendJoined: Mon Aug 01, 2005 7:17 pmPosts: 55Location: London UK
Is that Joey Ramone in that avatar?

Just kidding!

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Mon Nov 06, 2006 9:20 am
User avatarRoto MafiaRoto MafiaJoined: Tue Feb 15, 2005 2:08 pmPosts: 909
geeeeeeez, that show went by fast!
was always a good freaking time. I think thats my new favorite gig to play.

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Mon Nov 06, 2006 11:39 am
User avatarRoto FriendJoined: Sat Feb 19, 2005 12:59 amPosts: 173Location: Chicago USA
elisabeth. wrote:

Bart, you are no longer allowed to photograph me. I look like a slightly feminine Joey Ramone in all the pictures I'm in! Haha.

haha

actually you'll be happy to know that a couple of our out-of-towner scumbag friends saw the pix and said "yo who IS that girl?" (in a good way, not in a 'damn she looks like joey ramone' way.)

Now available at Rotofugi...we love you!
Offline Profile
PostPosted: Mon Nov 06, 2006 11:49 am
User avatarRoto ConsigliereRoto ConsigliereJoined: Fri Feb 10, 2006 11:12 amPosts: 1133Location: Germany
formula wrote:
elisabeth. wrote:

haha

actually you'll be happy to know that a couple of our out-of-towner scumbag friends saw the pix and said "yo who IS that girl?" (in a good way, not in a 'damn she looks like joey ramone' way.)

I have to admit that I thought that, too. Especially the first time I saw your avatar.

;) Image :lol: