Author Message

<  Rotofugi Gallery  ~  Past Exhibit: Lost Marbles by Mad

PostPosted: Sat Oct 14, 2006 10:17 pm
User avatarRoto MafiaRoto MafiaJoined: Mon Oct 24, 2005 10:40 amPosts: 547Location: Boston, MA
So...assuming I make it out there - would anybody be interested in going to this on Saturday night?

Riot Fest 2006 Pre-Bash II
??Mystery Guest?? + The Bomb (featuring Jeff Pezzati of Naked Raygun) + Four Star Alarm

Come kick-off Riot Fest 2006 on November 4 with The Bomb (featuring Jeff Pezzati of Naked Raygun), Four Star Alarm and a very special mystery guest. As a precursor to the November 5 Congress Theater show, this is sure to be one hell of a night.
November 4, 2006 (Saturday)
Subterranean
2011 W. North Ave
Chicago, IL 60647
Doors open: 8:00 PM
Age restriction: 21+
Ticket Price: $12.00
Convenience Fee: $2.50

I'm probably gonna go anyway because my buddies are in The Bomb...just wondering if anybody else will wanna go as well. I'm kinda guessing that Raygun will be the special guest...but who knows.



_________________
Image
Offline Profile
PostPosted: Sun Oct 15, 2006 3:59 pm
User avatarRoto FriendJoined: Sat Feb 19, 2005 12:59 amPosts: 173Location: Chicago USA
wooooooooooooooooooo this is gonna be fire.



_________________
WHEN CLOTHED / WEAR FORMULA / STAY BEAUTIFUL
http://www.formulawerks.com

Now available at Rotofugi...we love you!
Offline Profile
PostPosted: Mon Oct 16, 2006 5:09 am
User avatarRoto ConsigliereRoto ConsigliereJoined: Fri Feb 18, 2005 3:57 pmPosts: 1430Location: Chicago, IL
pezboy wrote:
So...assuming I make it out there - would anybody be interested in going to this on Saturday night?

Riot Fest 2006 Pre-Bash II
??Mystery Guest?? + The Bomb (featuring Jeff Pezzati of Naked Raygun) + Four Star Alarm

Come kick-off Riot Fest 2006 on November 4 with The Bomb (featuring Jeff Pezzati of Naked Raygun), Four Star Alarm and a very special mystery guest. As a precursor to the November 5 Congress Theater show, this is sure to be one hell of a night.
November 4, 2006 (Saturday)
Subterranean
2011 W. North Ave
Chicago, IL 60647
Doors open: 8:00 PM
Age restriction: 21+
Ticket Price: $12.00
Convenience Fee: $2.50

I'm probably gonna go anyway because my buddies are in The Bomb...just wondering if anybody else will wanna go as well. I'm kinda guessing that Raygun will be the special guest...but who knows.


I think I got to work that day or else I would join you...I am going to Riot Fest thou.


Offline Profile
PostPosted: Mon Oct 16, 2006 2:25 pm
User avatarRoto Capo di VinyliRoto Capo di VinyliJoined: Wed Feb 16, 2005 5:02 pmPosts: 2348Location: GRεεKTΘωN
The bomb will be the bomb



_________________
"Those who are ignorant of history are doomed to make hipster art from it." - COOP 2008
Offline Profile
PostPosted: Mon Oct 16, 2006 3:35 pm
User avatarRoto MafiaRoto MafiaJoined: Tue Feb 15, 2005 2:08 pmPosts: 909
I say we do some forty's of mickey's this night.


Offline Profile
PostPosted: Mon Oct 16, 2006 4:49 pm
User avatarRoto IdolJoined: Wed Feb 16, 2005 2:07 pmPosts: 286Location: KC
revisecmw wrote:
I say we do some forty's of mickey's this night.

OH HELLS YEAH!... now we're talkin. I'll brown bag the show!



_________________
MAD
MAD Toy Design (New and Improved!)
MAD Toy Design MySpace
Offline Profile
PostPosted: Mon Oct 16, 2006 5:09 pm
User avatarRoto ConsigliereRoto ConsigliereJoined: Sun Dec 05, 2004 4:05 pmPosts: 1055Location: chicago
MAD wrote:
revisecmw wrote:
I say we do some forty's of mickey's this night.

OH HELLS YEAH!... now we're talkin. I'll brown bag the show!


what about steel reserve?!



_________________
my site | my death | my toys | myspace
Offline Profile
PostPosted: Tue Oct 17, 2006 10:10 am
User avatarRoto MafiaRoto MafiaJoined: Tue Feb 15, 2005 2:08 pmPosts: 909
mickey's has class.


Offline Profile
PostPosted: Wed Oct 18, 2006 3:32 pm
User avatarRoto IdolJoined: Wed Feb 16, 2005 2:07 pmPosts: 286Location: KC
a little bird just told me a SUPER DOPE ARTIST is flying in for the show! :eek: :eek: :eek:



_________________
MAD
MAD Toy Design (New and Improved!)
MAD Toy Design MySpace
Offline Profile
PostPosted: Wed Oct 18, 2006 5:55 pm
User avatarRoto ConsigliereRoto ConsigliereJoined: Sun Dec 05, 2004 4:05 pmPosts: 1055Location: chicago
dope! any hints???



_________________
my site | my death | my toys | myspace
Offline Profile
PostPosted: Wed Oct 18, 2006 6:38 pm
Joined: Wed Dec 14, 2005 4:13 pmPosts: 41Location: Los Angeles
hmmmm... is this artist a good friend of yours?

I think I got a real good idea... this is going to be sooo much fun!!!


Offline Profile
PostPosted: Thu Oct 19, 2006 4:20 am
User avatarRoto ConsigliereRoto ConsigliereJoined: Sat Nov 19, 2005 1:54 amPosts: 1886Location: Chicago
Mr. Bell?

Nope sorry I just read he can't make it.



_________________
Image
Cowboy Astronaut Millionaire

Dyspeptic Ross Sparrow
Offline Profile
PostPosted: Fri Oct 20, 2006 7:22 am
User avatarRoto ConsigliereRoto ConsigliereJoined: Fri Apr 21, 2006 9:07 pmPosts: 1035Location: Mundelein, IL
Biskup?



_________________
Loyal Rotofugian

Image
Offline Profile
PostPosted: Fri Oct 20, 2006 6:03 pm
Roto ConsigliereRoto ConsigliereJoined: Thu Jul 27, 2006 7:36 pmPosts: 1284Location: Chicago, suburbs
agitprop wrote:
Biskup?


I hope so, if Biskup was there, I could get an Acid Head Dunny. :)

maybe....

OH, and is it TADO, or Chris Lee? 8)


Offline Profile
PostPosted: Fri Oct 20, 2006 9:21 pm
User avatarRoto IdolJoined: Wed Feb 16, 2005 2:07 pmPosts: 286Location: KC
come on people.... it's only one of the dopest artist in the world!!

*hint... people say we look alike



_________________
MAD
MAD Toy Design (New and Improved!)
MAD Toy Design MySpace
Offline Profile

Display posts from previous:  Sort by:

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]
Page 5 of 14
201 posts Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 ... 14  Next
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest
Search for:
Forum locked  This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
cron