Rotofugi Forums
http://forums.rotofugi.com/

Crossover Show
http://forums.rotofugi.com/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=306
Page 1 of 3

Author:  rotokirby [ Fri Jun 03, 2005 1:44 am ]
Post subject:  Crossover Show

Image
Image

Author:  georgebd [ Fri Jun 03, 2005 7:17 am ]
Post subject: 

Very cool indeed!

Author:  Brian Morris [ Fri Jun 03, 2005 9:52 am ]
Post subject: 

uber-dope

Author:  AndrewBell [ Sat Jun 04, 2005 11:58 pm ]
Post subject: 

it's the day before my KidRobot opening in NY, so everyone has to fly to NYC right after the Xover opening, ok? ;)

Author:  rotokirby [ Sun Jun 05, 2005 12:07 am ]
Post subject:  Who?

AndrewBell wrote:
it's the day before my KidRobot opening in NY, so everyone has to fly to NYC right after the Xover opening, ok? ;)


We'll be there! Okay, I'm lieing....but I wish we could be there. Send photos.

Author:  Sket One [ Sun Jun 05, 2005 5:50 pm ]
Post subject:  CANT WAIT!

I am so looking forward to be in chicago! I will bring some goodies with me also.

:shock:

Author:  rotokirby [ Mon Jun 06, 2005 12:05 am ]
Post subject:  Re: CANT WAIT!

Sket One wrote:
I am so looking forward to be in chicago! I will bring some goodies with me also.

:shock:



Sket's bringing goodies!!!!!!! :eek:

Author:  alpha.nerd [ Tue Jun 07, 2005 1:39 am ]
Post subject: 

they are amazing peices. Chicago is in for a treat.

Author:  zook [ Tue Jun 07, 2005 1:58 pm ]
Post subject: 

Dude! That blows. Two shows in a row I'll be missing.

I fly out to San Diego (for SDCC) that following Monday. Don't think I'll have time to- Wait...I fly OUT of Chicago! hmmm...long weekend in Chicago before my flight??

/me pulls out hair.

Author:  rotokirby [ Sat Jun 11, 2005 8:27 am ]
Post subject: 

zook wrote:
Dude! That blows. Two shows in a row I'll be missing.

I fly out to San Diego (for SDCC) that following Monday. Don't think I'll have time to- Wait...I fly OUT of Chicago! hmmm...long weekend in Chicago before my flight??

/me pulls out hair.



So...you'll be at the Crossover opening then? :D

We've also got an event/party on the 13th of July with LMAC. We'll probably fly out to SDCC on the 14th, hangovers intact. :TCIMH-SmileRoto:

Author:  rotokirby [ Fri Jun 17, 2005 1:09 pm ]
Post subject: 

Don't forget to bring your Sket goodies with you for him to sign (and they're will be exciting exclusive goodies to buy too)...

Author:  alpha.nerd [ Thu Jun 23, 2005 3:10 am ]
Post subject: 

I got Nakanari to do me a special crossover peice, Im so excited to see how it came out :D

Author:  pinkish_hue [ Thu Jun 23, 2005 2:36 pm ]
Post subject: 

alpha- wrote:
I got Nakanari to do me a special crossover peice, Im so excited to see how it came out :D


you must post a photo of it when you receive it.

Author:  Sket One [ Sun Jun 26, 2005 7:31 pm ]
Post subject: 

count down begins

Author:  rotokirby [ Sun Jun 26, 2005 8:30 pm ]
Post subject: 

Sket One wrote:
count down begins



yep, gettin' close! July 8 everybody... :D

Page 1 of 3 All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group
http://www.phpbb.com/