<  Rotofugi Gallery  ~  Past: Andrew Bell - January 2007

PostPosted: Sun Jan 07, 2007 1:58 pm
User avatarRoto ConsigliereRoto ConsigliereJoined: Fri Feb 10, 2006 11:12 amPosts: 1133Location: Germany
:shock:

Gold Leaf Zliks? I want piiiiccctuures.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 07, 2007 2:28 pm
User avatarRoto MafiaRoto MafiaJoined: Mon Oct 24, 2005 10:40 amPosts: 547Location: Boston, MA
Go to page 5!!

PostPosted: Sun Jan 07, 2007 3:36 pm
User avatarRoto ConsigliereRoto ConsigliereJoined: Fri Feb 10, 2006 11:12 amPosts: 1133Location: Germany
pezboy wrote:
Go to page 5!!

Oh, thanks. Thats what you get for trying to be less obsessive at checking threads...

:roll:

PostPosted: Sun Jan 07, 2007 8:16 pm
User avatarRoto Capo di VinyliRoto Capo di VinyliJoined: Wed Mar 23, 2005 7:44 pmPosts: 3587Location: so. california
looks like the show was a big success. congrats andrew!! :) the large paintings are fantastic! can't wait to see closeups of the smaller pieces.

oh, and i want a meat plush! so awesome!

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Mon Jan 08, 2007 8:51 am
User avatarRoto ConsigliereRoto ConsigliereJoined: Tue Feb 15, 2005 11:18 amPosts: 1757Location: ooo000ooo.com
always a good time ---

congrats Andrew , Whitney & Kirby!

sorry for all the birds Bart... I had a rough week.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 08, 2007 10:05 am
User avatarRoto MafiaRoto MafiaJoined: Tue Feb 15, 2005 2:08 pmPosts: 909
always a good time at the fugi...I hadn't realized so many peeps from the board were present!! say howdy to the dj next time...he also paints.

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Mon Jan 08, 2007 10:07 am
User avatarRoto MafiaRoto MafiaJoined: Tue Feb 15, 2005 2:08 pmPosts: 909
oh I also saw like five of ooo000ooo's hoodies lurking around.

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Mon Jan 08, 2007 12:59 pm
User avatarRoto ConsigliereRoto ConsigliereJoined: Fri Apr 21, 2006 9:07 pmPosts: 1035Location: Mundelein, IL
revisecmw wrote:
always a good time at the fugi...I hadn't realized so many peeps from the board were present!! say howdy to the dj next time...he also paints.

You did an excellent job. Sorry I didn't say hi.

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Mon Jan 08, 2007 1:00 pm
User avatarRoto ConsigliereRoto ConsigliereJoined: Fri Apr 21, 2006 9:07 pmPosts: 1035Location: Mundelein, IL
revisecmw wrote:
oh I also saw like five of ooo000ooo's hoodies lurking around.

Thanks to Brian I looked much cooler than I actually am.

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Mon Jan 08, 2007 2:14 pm
Roto ConsigliereRoto ConsigliereJoined: Mon Oct 03, 2005 3:51 pmPosts: 1678Location: NYC
Btw, peabe are you going to be producing that hoodie? I wouldn't mind one.. more pics!

PostPosted: Mon Jan 08, 2007 4:06 pm
User avatarJoined: Wed Feb 16, 2005 11:01 amPosts: 41Location: Brooklyn, NYC
thanks so much to everyone for coming out! I'm glad you had good times! I really appreciated all the support.

Mega thanks to the Kerrs for their hospitality and for making it go so smoothly. It was nice seeing some of you again, and meeting some of you for the first time!

Also big thanks to burning dead dinosaurs for providing us with a balmy January in Chicago.

Hope to get a few of my own pics (well, Jack's pics) up soon... but for now, it's time to memorize the 13 original colonies for my citizenship interview tomorrow! Mauhaha, soon you will be unable to deport me for felonies!

PostPosted: Mon Jan 08, 2007 4:12 pm
User avatarRoto AdminJoined: Wed Dec 08, 2004 6:09 pmPosts: 7028Location: Chicago, IL
AndrewBell wrote:
... but for now, it's time to memorize the 13 original colonies for my citizenship interview tomorrow! Mauhaha, soon you will be unable to deport me for felonies!

Good luck Andrew...soon you will be one of us! (you know, the ones the rest of the world despises)...

Anyway...yeah, you rule!

As always, PMs and emails are welcome from anyone interested in buying stuff. We've still got one 19" Zlik, a few plush, two humongo paintings and some killer prints left!

Toy Wrangler/Gallery Director @ Rotofugi Designer Toy Store & Gallery > Chicago
http://rotofugi.com
Offline Profile
PostPosted: Mon Jan 08, 2007 4:12 pm
User avatarRoto FriendJoined: Thu Nov 30, 2006 4:40 pmPosts: 104Location: detroit
ok time for more pics from the night...it was way awesome meeting so many people, and kirby and whitney went above and beyond showing james and i a great time! i hope to be able to make it down a bit more often, so we'll see!
i have a few pics from UNOs pizza night that i will try to post later...they are still on my iphoto...again it was well worth it making the trip out, andrew was awesome as was jack his girl, and it was awesome meeting so many board members and put faces to names...and real names to board names too!!!
thanks again roto crew for the awesome time!

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Mon Jan 08, 2007 4:32 pm
User avatarRoto AdminJoined: Wed Dec 08, 2004 6:09 pmPosts: 7028Location: Chicago, IL
ophelia87 wrote:
thanks again roto crew for the awesome time!

No...thank YOU for making the trip! We had an awesome time too....next time we need to make an afternoon trip to SuperDawg then American Science and Surplus.

Toy Wrangler/Gallery Director @ Rotofugi Designer Toy Store & Gallery > Chicago
http://rotofugi.com
Offline Profile
PostPosted: Mon Jan 08, 2007 4:58 pm
User avatarRoto FriendJoined: Thu Sep 07, 2006 1:42 pmPosts: 106Location: Columbus, OH
rotokirby wrote:

No...thank YOU for making the trip! We had an awesome time too....next time we need to make an afternoon trip to SuperDawg then American Science and Surplus.

I :heart: American Science and Surplus! I paid 'em a visit on Saturday :D

Operation: Fragmentation
Offline Profile