<  Rotofugi Gallery  ~  Past Exhibit: Hot Babes in Toyland

PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2007 7:18 pm
User avatarRoto Capo di VinyliRoto Capo di VinyliJoined: Wed Mar 23, 2005 7:44 pmPosts: 3587Location: so. california
just looked at the temporary site ... :eek: :shock: if i wasn't a fan before, i'm a fan now!! such incredible work, it's hard to choose a favorite! i like the piece joe snagged "hit" (monkey in tv) and the painting "ornery" is a standout for me. brilliant work, ken!

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2007 7:26 pm
User avatarRoto FriendJoined: Fri Feb 18, 2005 12:29 pmPosts: 100Location: Chicago
pinkish_hue wrote:
just looked at the temporary site ... :eek: :shock: if i wasn't a fan before, i'm a fan now!! such incredible work, it's hard to choose a favorite! i like the piece joe snagged "hit" (monkey in tv) and the painting "ornery" is a standout for me. brilliant work, ken!

Thank you Pinkish hue.

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2007 9:08 pm
User avatarRoto FriendJoined: Fri Feb 18, 2005 12:29 pmPosts: 100Location: Chicago
veggiesomething wrote:
excellent job as always ken! you never cease to amaze me with your kickass artwork!

Thanks Mr.

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2007 12:09 pm
User avatarRoto FriendJoined: Tue Aug 08, 2006 4:58 pmPosts: 144Location: Avondale
your work looked even better in person. Psst was my favorite.

PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2007 1:33 pm
User avatarRoto ConsigliereRoto ConsigliereJoined: Sun Dec 05, 2004 4:05 pmPosts: 1055Location: chicago
psst, ornery and instant message were my favorites but everything was great! the show was so great ken, the work was sooooo frickin ridiculous and there was so much! you killed it my man!

PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2007 1:40 am
User avatarRoto JunkieJoined: Tue Feb 15, 2005 10:53 amPosts: 330Location: in the land of taquerias and dollar stores, chicago, illinois.
i'm sorry i missed it. :(

i was very ill. all the paintings look beautiful, ken.

PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2007 1:25 pm
elisabeth. wrote:
i'm sorry i missed it. :(

i was very ill. all the paintings look beautiful, ken.

Thanks Elizabeth.

You're almost forgiven.
:razz:

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2007 3:42 pm
User avatarRoto JunkieJoined: Tue Feb 15, 2005 10:53 amPosts: 330Location: in the land of taquerias and dollar stores, chicago, illinois.
haha :p

PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2007 5:01 pm
User avatarRoto AdminJoined: Wed Dec 08, 2004 6:09 pmPosts: 7028Location: Chicago, IL
Updated the temporary sales page with recent sales....stuff is moving so if you want something let me know now before we get the final page up on our site and more people see it! ;)

Toy Wrangler/Gallery Director @ Rotofugi Designer Toy Store & Gallery > Chicago
http://rotofugi.com
Offline Profile
PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2007 3:16 am
User avatarRoto AdminJoined: Wed Dec 08, 2004 6:09 pmPosts: 7028Location: Chicago, IL
The Hot Babes in Toyland "official" category is now up and live...stop waiting and buy a K2 painting already! I can guarantee you that everything actually looks EVEN BETTER in person than it does in my not-so-amazing photos.

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2007 1:42 pm
Due to unforseen circumstances a few pieces from Ken's show that were previously sold are now available again...so...if you had your eye on Rawrrr!, Ornery or Shogun snag 'em now while they are back up for grabs! Thanks.

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2007 5:42 pm
User avatarRoto Capo di VinyliRoto Capo di VinyliJoined: Wed Feb 16, 2005 5:02 pmPosts: 2348Location: GRεεKTΘωN
rotokirby wrote:
Due to unforseen circumstances a few pieces from Ken's show that were previously sold are now available again..

that sucks
there should be a no return policy on sold artwork!!!!
screws the artist in so many ways.

That dude bought them on the opening night, gave me a hard time for what I bought, has them show "SOLD" for the entire show and then backs out on the last day of the show.

PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2007 8:04 am
Marinaro500 wrote:
rotokirby wrote:
Due to unforseen circumstances a few pieces from Ken's show that were previously sold are now available again..

that sucks
there should be a no return policy on sold artwork!!!!
screws the artist in so many ways.

That dude bought them on the opening night, gave me a hard time for what I bought, has them show "SOLD" for the entire show and then backs out on the last day of the show.

While I appreciate the enthusiasm, and am also disappointed, no one said anyone "backed out" ... I'm not going into details but I'm not mad at anyone about this development. It is what it is. We've already sold two of the pieces that were being held, and won't have much trouble selling two others...so, no harm done, imho.

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2007 12:56 am
User avatarRoto FriendJoined: Fri Jun 17, 2005 10:39 pmPosts: 80Location: NW Indiana
MI PEPO R COMING SOOOOOOOOOOOOONNNNN

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2007 11:27 am
zeros7068 wrote:
MI PEPO R COMING SOOOOOOOOOOOOONNNNN

Indeed they are! We'll be shipping art over the next couple days...wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

Offline Profile