<  Rotofugi Gallery  ~  Current: Twilight Gathering

PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2007 2:13 pm
User avatarRoto FriendJoined: Tue Aug 08, 2006 4:58 pmPosts: 144Location: Avondale
just a handful of hours away.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2007 3:10 pm
User avatarRoto Capo di VinyliRoto Capo di VinyliJoined: Wed Mar 23, 2005 7:44 pmPosts: 3587Location: so. california
Have a wonderful time at the show tonight, Jeremiah! I have no doubt it'll be a successful one!! ^_^

Can't wait to see photos of the gallery window with all the beautiful paintings hanging inside. So bummed I won't be there!

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 8:10 am
User avatarRoto ConsigliereRoto ConsigliereJoined: Fri Apr 21, 2006 9:07 pmPosts: 1035Location: Mundelein, IL

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 8:31 am
User avatarRoto FriendJoined: Wed Apr 12, 2006 9:09 amPosts: 98Location: Indy
Everything looks amazing Jeremiah. I especially like the customs. Thanks for posting photos agitprop!

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 9:32 am
User avatarRoto JunkieJoined: Mon Nov 28, 2005 8:08 pmPosts: 385Location: Rotoland
Great show!

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 9:54 am
User avatarRoto ConsigliereRoto ConsigliereJoined: Sat Sep 09, 2006 2:49 pmPosts: 1006Location: chicago, il
looked like an awesome show! i love the little unipo and all the other customs :-D

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 2:39 pm
User avatarRoto AdminJoined: Wed Dec 08, 2004 6:09 pmPosts: 7028Location: Chicago, IL
Thanks to everyone who came out last night....great opening! Props to Jeremiah (of course!) and DJ Qbot for a fantastic evening. Jeremiah really delivered a beautiful show. If you haven't seen them yet, there are photos of all the works on his Flickr here:

http://flickr.com/photos/smallandround/ ... 686113341/

We're super excited to be offering Jeremiah's work...we've been big fans for the past few years and it seems like a bit of a dream come true to have his stuff hanging in our space. If you've never had the chance to see one of his paintings in person you'll be floored when you do.

Several pieces have already sold, but if you want to receive a list of stuff that is still available please send an email to twilight@rotofugi.com and we'll get you the pricelist...otherwise, remaining works, as well as prints and t-shirts, will be available through our online store sometime in the next few days. All of the paintings for this show are on cradled maple panels, ready to hang without framing if you so choose. A lot of the works in this show also utilize pearlescent paints so they have a great iridescence to them...simply stunning when the light hits them.

Toy Wrangler/Gallery Director @ Rotofugi Designer Toy Store & Gallery > Chicago
http://rotofugi.com
Offline Profile
PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 4:15 pm
User avatarJoined: Sat Jun 23, 2007 3:34 amPosts: 38
Absolutely stunning show...congrats on what I can only assume was an all round out and out success :-D

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 5:03 pm
User avatarRoto Capo di VinyliRoto Capo di VinyliJoined: Wed Mar 23, 2005 7:44 pmPosts: 3587Location: so. california
Does anyone have more pics of the show? I'm curious to see the window display, wide shots of the gallery, and more shots of the paintings.

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 5:38 pm
User avatarRoto AdminJoined: Wed Dec 08, 2004 6:09 pmPosts: 7028Location: Chicago, IL
pinkish_hue wrote:
Does anyone have more pics of the show? I'm curious to see the window display, wide shots of the gallery, and more shots of the paintings.

Jeremiah was just here shooting installation pics...if he doesn't put them up on his Flickr in the next day or two I'll shoot some photos for ya'll. :)

Toy Wrangler/Gallery Director @ Rotofugi Designer Toy Store & Gallery > Chicago
http://rotofugi.com
Offline Profile
PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 5:41 pm
rotokirby wrote:
pinkish_hue wrote:

Jeremiah was just here shooting installation pics...if he doesn't put them up on his Flickr in the next day or two I'll shoot some photos for ya'll. :)

Nice! Thanks for the info Kirby. ^_^

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 11:27 pm
User avatarJoined: Thu Oct 12, 2006 6:16 pmPosts: 39Location: Chicago
Hello Hello...
I just posted a bunch of instalation photos on my flickr:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/smallandround/

Thank you everyone for comming out!

PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 1:16 am
User avatarRoto FriendJoined: Sat Nov 25, 2006 10:01 amPosts: 56Location: indianapolis
why oh why did i miss this opening? i will be kicking myself for a very long time!

PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 1:25 am
Thanks for posting the great photos, Jeremiah! The show is more beautiful than I imagined. I snagged a handful of the installation jpegs and made them my desktop. It helps me feel like I'm there in the gallery. :TCIMH-SmileRoto:

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 7:57 pm
User avatarRoto FriendJoined: Fri Feb 18, 2005 12:29 pmPosts: 100Location: Chicago
Great Show.
love the customs!

Offline Profile