<  Rotofugi Gallery  ~  Past Exhibit: noop show by coarsetoys

PostPosted: Mon Sep 15, 2008 3:32 pm
User avatarRoto AdminJoined: Wed Dec 08, 2004 6:09 pmPosts: 7028Location: Chicago, IL
MGLSM wrote:
rotokirby wrote:
Update

We finished photography today so looks like it will be late Monday or sometime on Tuesday when we get everything that is available to order online. :)

Am I safe stock-wise (both Jaws) if I wait until tomorrow?

Should be, although we have less of the regular version to sell than the Rotofugi version.

Toy Wrangler/Gallery Director @ Rotofugi Designer Toy Store & Gallery > Chicago
http://rotofugi.com
Offline Profile
PostPosted: Mon Sep 15, 2008 7:17 pm
User avatarJoined: Mon Aug 25, 2008 12:59 amPosts: 20Location: Texas
rotokirby wrote:
MGLSM wrote:
rotokirby wrote:
Update

We finished photography today so looks like it will be late Monday or sometime on Tuesday when we get everything that is available to order online. :)

Am I safe stock-wise (both Jaws) if I wait until tomorrow?

Should be, although we have less of the regular version to sell than the Rotofugi version.

So... how late is late?

Just curious if there's still a chance of a release tonight. I've been waiting like a crack addict since 8:00am and I'm running on very little sleep. :eek:

I almost freaked when I saw the Voodoo Frankenpumpkin go up under my radar between 6:00-7:00pm.

Need... sleep... toys... sleep... toys.... sle-toys...

PostPosted: Mon Sep 15, 2008 8:11 pm
User avatarRoto FriendJoined: Tue Jul 17, 2007 4:59 amPosts: 160
I have to admit, this is the first time in a long long while that I've actually started physically freaking the phucke out about needing a piece. Particularly the bubble gum set, I mean, I Just Plain Need It! *sigh*

Sadly its not in the budget at all, but I'm definitely looking forward to scooping up... something.

Anyways, awesome looking pieces, truly. Congratulations on getting together a killer show.

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Mon Sep 15, 2008 8:32 pm
User avatarRoto AdminJoined: Wed Dec 08, 2004 6:09 pmPosts: 7028Location: Chicago, IL
HBCoffin wrote:

So... how late is late?

Just curious if there's still a chance of a release tonight. I've been waiting like a crack addict since 8:00am and I'm running on very little sleep. :eek:

I almost freaked when I saw the Voodoo Frankenpumpkin go up under my radar between 6:00-7:00pm.

Need... sleep... toys... sleep... toys.... sle-toys...

Sorry to keep you waiting.....not going to happen tonight. I'm still waiting on the finished images from Coarse....we shot them all yesterday, but Mark is doing color correction and whatnot to make sure they're perfect....so the release will be tomorrow sometime. Sorry I can't be more specific. I'm going to *try* to get them up in the afternoon tomorrow, but it all depends on what else happens tomorrow.

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Mon Sep 15, 2008 8:49 pm
luvyatoo wrote:
I have to admit, this is the first time in a long long while that I've actually started physically freaking the phucke out about needing a piece. Particularly the bubble gum set, I mean, I Just Plain Need It! *sigh*

Sadly its not in the budget at all, but I'm definitely looking forward to scooping up... something.

I know how you feel! I feel the exact same way about the "false friends - pretending love" (Noop w/bunny suit & bunny companion) figures.

We can only pray that these are merely prototypes, and that we can expect to see these babies go into production sometime in the future.

rotokirby wrote:
Sorry to keep you waiting.....not going to happen tonight. I'm still waiting on the finished images from Coarse....we shot them all yesterday, but Mark is doing color correction and whatnot to make sure they're perfect....so the release will be tomorrow sometime. Sorry I can't be more specific. I'm going to *try* to get them up in the afternoon tomorrow, but it all depends on what else happens tomorrow.

Ahh, OK. Thanks for letting me know! I would have been here till midnight refreshing like a maniac. Now I can sleep comfortably. :o

PostPosted: Tue Sep 16, 2008 5:25 pm
Yo Kirby

Any time frame when to expect the coarse stuff to be available online?

Thanks

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Tue Sep 16, 2008 6:00 pm

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Tue Sep 16, 2008 6:20 pm
rotokirby wrote:

Thanks Kirby!

Paws and Jaws are in the bag. :D

...with a couple of keychain buddies. 8)

PostPosted: Tue Sep 16, 2008 9:32 pm
User avatarJoined: Wed Apr 11, 2007 5:46 pmPosts: 23Location: Atlanta, GA
Wow, Paws! already sold out! Glad I put my order in. :D Is that all of them?

PostPosted: Tue Sep 16, 2008 10:35 pm
We just had a handful of the Paw that were a shipped over for the opening....the rest will be hitting the states in 4-6 weeks so we'll definitely be getting them back in stock.

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Wed Sep 17, 2008 12:06 am
glad to hear that :lolo:

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Wed Sep 17, 2008 4:46 am
User avatarRoto JunkieJoined: Mon Feb 20, 2006 4:15 amPosts: 346Location: San Francisco, CA
i can't get over how amazing this show is!!!!

PostPosted: Wed Sep 17, 2008 10:41 pm
User avatarRoto FriendJoined: Tue Jul 17, 2007 4:59 amPosts: 160
rotokirby wrote:
We just had a handful of the Paw that were a shipped over for the opening....the rest will be hitting the states in 4-6 weeks so we'll definitely be getting them back in stock.

Glad to hear this too. I hesitated for a moment and then they were gone. BUT ! I did snag the Jaws keychain, which I see is now sold out too. Crazy!

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Thu Sep 18, 2008 8:26 am
luvyatoo wrote:
rotokirby wrote:

Glad to hear this too. I hesitated for a moment and then they were gone. BUT ! I did snag the Jaws keychain, which I see is now sold out too. Crazy!

There will also be more of the keychains hitting at some point in the future. We basically had a pre-release on a bunch of stuff that will be coming over the next several weeks/months in general release. So if you didn't get something, don't panic and overpay!

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Mon Sep 22, 2008 5:27 pm
Just got my Paws today and they look even better in person! :D