Author Message

<  Rotofugi Gallery  ~  TADO X Urbanites

PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2006 7:51 pm
User avatarRoto FriendJoined: Sat Jan 14, 2006 11:54 amPosts: 63Location: Lost Angeles
To further explain what Kirby mentioned, the 18x24 exclusive print of Horror on Tour is limited to 50 prints only and is a special piece done by TADO and Chris for a print. It was not made into a canvas piece. Also, the paper is very thick. I don't know all the technical terms for it but it is thick. All prints are numbered and signed by TADO and Chris. Like Rotofugi, we will ship it flat and well bubble wrapped to make sure it gets to you in one, undamaged piece. Thanks all!



_________________
--Debbie

WWS: Where Art and Toys Collide!
Offline Profile
PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2006 8:03 pm
User avatarRoto AdminJoined: Wed Dec 08, 2004 6:09 pmPosts: 7028Location: Chicago, IL
WWS wrote:
To further explain what Kirby mentioned, the 18x24 exclusive print of Horror on Tour is limited to 50 prints only and is a special piece done by TADO and Chris for a print. It was not made into a canvas piece. Also, the paper is very thick. I don't know all the technical terms for it but it is thick. All prints are numbered and signed by TADO and Chris. Like Rotofugi, we will ship it flat and well bubble wrapped to make sure it gets to you in one, undamaged piece. Thanks all!


Thanks for the clarification...well done! :)



_________________
Image
.....................................................................................................
Kirby Kerr
Toy Wrangler/Gallery Director @ Rotofugi Designer Toy Store & Gallery > Chicago
http://rotofugi.com
Offline Profile
PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2006 8:10 pm
User avatarJoined: Fri Jan 13, 2006 5:16 pmPosts: 27Location: Western suburbs
I picked up the Papa and Horror on Tour prints. Would've picked up more, but it's been an expensive couple of months. If there's any left at the Biskup signing (doubt it) I'll probably scoop'em up.


Offline Profile
PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2006 9:33 pm
User avatarRoto Capo di VinyliRoto Capo di VinyliJoined: Wed Mar 23, 2005 7:44 pmPosts: 3587Location: so. california
are they up yet? i don't see them.


Offline Profile
PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2006 10:39 pm
User avatarRoto AdminJoined: Wed Dec 08, 2004 6:09 pmPosts: 7028Location: Chicago, IL


_________________
Image
.....................................................................................................
Kirby Kerr
Toy Wrangler/Gallery Director @ Rotofugi Designer Toy Store & Gallery > Chicago
http://rotofugi.com
Offline Profile
PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2006 11:15 pm
User avatarRoto FriendJoined: Fri Aug 12, 2005 11:09 pmPosts: 96Location: Oregon
i'm so excited! thanks to pinkish's ultra-fast alert, i hope i was able to snag a print of candy pirates abroad just in time! *crosses fingers* :D it was really hard for me to decide. i wish i could take them all!


Offline Profile
PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2006 11:56 pm
User avatarRoto Capo di VinyliRoto Capo di VinyliJoined: Wed Mar 23, 2005 7:44 pmPosts: 3587Location: so. california
aquapunk wrote:
i'm so excited! thanks to pinkish's ultra-fast alert, i hope i was able to snag a print of candy pirates abroad just in time! *crosses fingers* :D it was really hard for me to decide. i wish i could take them all!


i was her horror on tour print alert system tonight. that'll be $19.95. you can send payment via pay pal. :p

hey kirby, please don't accept anymore purchases from me this week, k? if i try, tell me my credit is no good or something .. haha.


Offline Profile
PostPosted: Wed Jan 18, 2006 12:29 am
User avatarRoto JunkieJoined: Sun Jul 31, 2005 11:01 pmPosts: 321Location: tampa, fl
hurry quick! someone buy a few owl tees so I can justify buying a horror print. please!



_________________
OwlMovement.com, Inc.
Series Based Artist Tees
http://owlmovement.com
http://virb.com/owlmovement
http://myspace.com/owlmovement
http://flickr.com/photos/owlmovement
Offline Profile
PostPosted: Wed Jan 18, 2006 1:45 am
User avatarRoto FriendJoined: Wed Nov 30, 2005 3:09 pmPosts: 86Location: NYC
Man, the Horror On Tour Print set is sweet. I wish I had the money :(


Offline Profile
PostPosted: Wed Jan 18, 2006 11:46 am
User avatarRoto FriendJoined: Fri Aug 12, 2005 11:09 pmPosts: 96Location: Oregon
pinkish_hue wrote:
aquapunk wrote:
i'm so excited! thanks to pinkish's ultra-fast alert, i hope i was able to snag a print of candy pirates abroad just in time! *crosses fingers* :D it was really hard for me to decide. i wish i could take them all!


i was her horror on tour print alert system tonight. that'll be $19.95. you can send payment via pay pal. :p

hey kirby, please don't accept anymore purchases from me this week, k? if i try, tell me my credit is no good or something .. haha.


do you take visa or mastercard? ;)


Offline Profile
PostPosted: Wed Jan 18, 2006 3:59 pm
User avatarRoto MafiaRoto MafiaJoined: Mon May 23, 2005 1:42 amPosts: 945Location: so. california
Man those prints are awesome!!!! Man I bbetter save up quick.



_________________
nerdski.com!
Offline Profile
PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2006 2:11 am
User avatarRoto ConsigliereRoto ConsigliereJoined: Fri Feb 18, 2005 3:57 pmPosts: 1430Location: Chicago, IL
Image
I don't know who bought this canvas piece but it was one of my favorite's I wish they would have made it a print. :sad:
I had a great time. :-D Will add pics later.


Offline Profile
PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2006 2:12 am
User avatarRoto FriendJoined: Fri Aug 12, 2005 11:09 pmPosts: 96Location: Oregon
lonecub wrote:
Image
I don't know who bought this canvas piece but it was one of my favorite's I wish they would have made it a print. :sad:
I had a great time. :-D Will add pics later.


i so hear you. my fiance loves the lionel one. he's like man, don't they have prints of the other ones? do you know if they plan to do prints of the other ones?


Offline Profile
PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2006 2:21 am
User avatarRoto FriendJoined: Fri Aug 19, 2005 11:22 amPosts: 160Location: Burbank, California
Quote:
don't they have prints of the other ones? do you know if they plan to do prints of the other ones?


Ack! I'm sorry :) We were going going to make more prints of the other pieces but time was against us! We could only get 50 printed before the show. I will chat with the Tado's to see if they're up for making additional prints of the other pieces, but it will be tough to get them to sign them too. I would feel awkward about selling a collaboration piece with only one signature :/



_________________
~Chris

www.thebeastisback.com
Offline Profile
PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2006 2:24 am
User avatarRoto ConsigliereRoto ConsigliereJoined: Fri Feb 18, 2005 3:57 pmPosts: 1430Location: Chicago, IL
aquapunk wrote:
i so hear you. my fiance loves the lionel one. he's like man, don't they have prints of the other ones? do you know if they plan to do prints of the other ones?

I have NO clue but I don't think they are planing on it :sad: :( :sad:


Offline Profile

Display posts from previous:  Sort by:

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]
Page 24 of 26
378 posts Go to page Previous  1 ... 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26  Next
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest
Search for:
Forum locked  This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
cron